Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 07-11-2012, 23:26   #1
admin

Default Updates

All international judges belonging to the FCI have been added for "Show results" (http://www.wolfdog.org/site/shows). At the moment the list is complete.
If you notice the lack of any national judges please contact me at [email protected] (write the name, surname and country).
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:11   #2
Czertice
Rakša

I noticed that many Czech dog show results are missing, why is that?
Old 09-11-2012, 18:24   #3
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czertice View Post
I noticed that many Czech dog show results are missing, why is that?
This is because nobody from the Czech Republic added them. If you would like to do it:
http://www.wolfdog.org/site/cs/shows/addshow
Old 11-11-2012, 16:58   #4
Czertice
Rakša

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
This is because nobody from the Czech Republic added them. If you would like to do it:
http://www.wolfdog.org/site/cs/shows/addshow
I tried adding the one show we participated at, but after spending considerable time filling in the form, I found out that there were some dogs shown which are not in the wolfdog database and without them none of the results could be added.
Old 11-11-2012, 17:55   #5
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czertice View Post
I tried adding the one show we participated at, but after spending considerable time filling in the form, I found out that there were some dogs shown which are not in the wolfdog database and without them none of the results could be added.
Next week I will update the database. Unfortunately, it is possible that still some dogs will be missing as not all breeders are sending us information about their litters. It is best to add the results of these dogs that are already in the database, and to send missing data by email to [email protected]. Will fill those dogs in the database and you will be able to add their results later.
Old 12-11-2012, 14:00   #6
Czertice
Rakša

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Next week I will update the database. Unfortunately, it is possible that still some dogs will be missing as not all breeders are sending us information about their litters. It is best to add the results of these dogs that are already in the database, and to send missing data by email to [email protected]. Will fill those dogs in the database and you will be able to add their results later.
Yes, well, maybe it would be a good idea to make it so that the results of the dogs already in the database can be added, and dogs which are not at wolfdog.org can be left out, since their absence is very probably a statement from the breeders. Otherwise it is easier to just send the results to you, since I don't know beforehand which dogs are not in the database.