Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Clubs & law > Czechoslovakian Vlcak Club of UK

Old 06-09-2011, 20:49   #21
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacs2legs View Post
i find it very annoying and very sad,that people want to breed first and foremost,rather than living with and learning about the breed.

to buy a rare breed for the whole attention of breeding means only one thing to me
i agree completely! or even 'better', people who don't even know much about dogs in general (in addition to not knowing the breed) but wanting to create more..
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 19:59   #22
happyfeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Well, this person just contacted me again, shouting that he read this topic and he feels I am writting about him. He states the his male is neutered and he is in fact looking for a purebred female for purebred breeding. Anyway, before that his answer to my long e-mail about the meaning of pedigree dogs and about the importance to widen breed's genopool but not to make mixes, was "interesting point of view" So... everyone can make ones own conclusions. I invited him to register here and tell his own possition.

Are you actually sure that the person asked you of this as I have seen those emails, passed on to me today and I see no mention of your claims?
happyfeet jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 21:34   #23
Tazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedeon View Post
Then Rona light up a little spark of hope, saying someone told her something is about to change
Think that could've been me.

I didn't want to get my hopes up when I first found out, knowing what DEFRA can be like. But now its official...brilliant.

Taz
Tazer jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 00:04   #24
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazer View Post
Think that could've been me.
I didn't want to get my hopes up when I first found out, knowing what DEFRA can be like. But now its official...brilliant.
Yes, it was you. Though honestly, I too, was more than sceptical at first.

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 18:36   #25
kalcon

Quote:
i find it very annoying and very sad,that people want to breed first and foremost,rather than living with and learning about the breed.

to buy a rare breed for the whole attention of breeding means only one thing to me
yes that is true is that why ronnie winder refused to sell you a CVS and you then went to another breeder and got one, if this guy refused you a cvs he must of had dam good reason for when he vetted me it took 6 weeks and he even came to see my home and where i was going to keep my dog......
kalcon jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 18:38   #26
Tassle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalcon View Post
yes that is true is that why ronnie winder refused to sell you a CVS and you then went to another breeder and got one, if this guy refused you a cvs he must of had dam good reason for when he vetted me it took 6 weeks and he even came to see my home and where i was going to keep my dog......
Whats a CVS??

Tassle jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 18:42   #27
kalcon

Quote:
You can't imagine how happy I am. Once I felled in love with this breed, I have read more and more about them, just to find out there are very few pure CSV in UK. I said, it is not so bad, I can import one from homeland. Then I was told about 6 month quarantine. I was so ruined. Then Rona light up a little spark of hope, saying someone told her something is about to change
you are definately new to uk, there are over 60 pure bred CVS in uk, but they are not fci registered, but they are pure bred 100% guarenteed, dont bite your nose off to spite your face, you may need a uk breeder one day, dont forget all you people if it was not for two people fighting Defra you would have no wolfdogs in the uk, as all the help from Europe dried up after 2 years and the people had to finnish the job themselves,,not one thank you was every recieved from Europe......
Old 10-09-2011, 18:45   #28
kalcon

Quote:
You can't imagine how happy I am. Once I felled in love with this breed, I have read more and more about them, just to find out there are very few pure CSV in UK. I said, it is not so bad, I can import one from homeland. Then I was told about 6 month quarantine. I was so ruined. Then Rona light up a little spark of hope, saying someone told her something is about to change
you are definately new to uk, there are over 60 pure bred CVS in uk, but they are not fci registered, but they are pure bred 100% guarenteed, dont bite your nose off to spite your face, you may need a uk breeder one day, dont forget all you people if it was not for two people fighting Defra you would have no wolfdogs in the uk, as all the help from Europe dried up after 2 years and the people had to finnish the job themselves,,not one thank you was every recieved from Europe......
Old 10-09-2011, 18:55   #29
kalcon

Quote:

the guy who introduced the cvs to uk sold his home in uk to go live in europe to learn and be with wolfdogs, he owned pure wolves in Ireland from the age of 15, when he got the cvs to uk he had to move house and hide his dogs from the authorities, he risked twice being sent to jail because he hid his wolfdogs and would not tell where they where, he took a cvs to crufts in 2003 and got it in the back door to try and promote the breed, his home has been raided by the authorities 4 times over the years trying to get his dogs, he took on defra and in 2008 got the law in uk changed so now you all can have wolfdogs, all this was done so this guy could own a CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOG, you just you just nipped down the road when all the work was done and purchased one from another breeder because the guy would not sell you one,,, are you a trusted person to contact in uk????
Old 10-09-2011, 18:58   #30
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs

Quote:
lol yes i wanted a csv not a cvs :-)

is what why?

i still have his emails,and i have nothing to hide...he kept changing his mind as to why(i have my own conclusions).....but also,the breeder i went to i had known previously for a few years,knew i was telling the truth and i would stand by my word..and i have...and i couldnt be happier with my dog :-)

why the animosity?
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 19:04   #31
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs

Quote:
the guy who introduced the cvs to uk sold his home in uk to go live in europe to learn and be with wolfdogs, he owned pure wolves in Ireland from the age of 15, when he got the cvs to uk he had to move house and hide his dogs from the authorities, he risked twice being sent to jail because he hid his wolfdogs and would not tell where they where, he took a cvs to crufts in 2003 and got it in the back door to try and promote the breed, his home has been raided by the authorities 4 times over the years trying to get his dogs, he took on defra and in 2008 got the law in uk changed so now you all can have wolfdogs, all this was done so this guy could own a CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOG, you just you just nipped down the road when all the work was done and purchased one from another breeder because the guy would not sell you one,,, are you a trusted person to contact in uk????
i know the history thanks

wot ,so its 'your dogs better than mine' because who bred it? lol you know nothing about me or my dogs...........you have to trust the breeder as well as the breeder trust the new owner,goes both ways.so what i went to another breeder,that does not make me untrustworthy.

anyway...sound jealous much?.
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 19:06   #32
kalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Whats a CVS??

sorry my mistake is it csv not to worry bit like your wolfdog bit of a mix up,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 10-09-2011, 19:08   #33
Tassle

Quote:
sorry my mistake is it csv not to worry bit like your wolfdog bit of a mix up,,,,,,,,,,,,
I don't have a Wolf dog - I have a Mutt
Old 10-09-2011, 19:13   #34
kalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
It is great news - I would love a Saarloos - but no-one in this country will breed pure as 'people cannot cope with them'....

Its a line used as an excuse fro crossing the CsV in this country as well and makes me SO mad!

....one day......
(Dream on!!)
the saarloos that are in the uk only 4-5 are 100% pure, saarloos are not a difficult breed at all but getting a pure is hard and you need to go to breed club in Holland and talk to Gosling Mast
Old 10-09-2011, 19:30   #35
Tassle

Quote:
the saarloos that are in the uk only 4-5 are 100% pure, saarloos are not a difficult breed at all but getting a pure is hard and you need to go to breed club in Holland and talk to Gosling Mast
I am aware of this - thank you.
Old 10-09-2011, 22:19   #36
hedeon

Quote:
...if it was not for two people fighting Defra you would have no wolfdogs in the uk...
And for that I trully thank them. But what was real motives behind that is not so obvious. And if one of them is crossing CSV with other breeds, doing his own experiments, own projects I wont buy a puppy from him (it may be one of his experiments) only because he fought with DEFRA. It doesn't make him any more reliable breeder.

Quote:
...there are over 60 pure bred CVS in uk, but they are not fci registered, but they are pure bred 100% guarenteed...
Maybe. Maybe not. There is a risk of getting cross instead, and it is too big for me, to take a chance. The risk is always, it just can be bigger or smaller.

If I am about to support someone I would like it would be a person with clear reputation, and motives... If there is any doubts about it, I will go to next one. Same with breeders, why I should support someone who may be in fact ie. hurting animals? If everyone would do the same, doubtful breeders soon would be left out of business, right? I am not saying every breeder in UK is bad. In fact I am sure many of them are wonderful breeders, but their CSV may come from not so wonderful kennels, or maybe they are not really aware of their CSV is in fact a cross. Risky, risky. No, thank you, I will not take chance.

Quote:
...not one thank you was every recieved from Europe......
??? I thought that person did it because of his love for breed, because he wanted these dogs to be in UK, make breed more popular in this country, not for thanks and applause. But I can be wrong... Otherwise why to demand it so many times on this forum?

Any way, this discussion is getting a little bit off topic.
hedeon jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 22:56   #37
yukidomari

When someone is banned from forum is it ok so make another screen name to post under?
Old 10-09-2011, 23:16   #38
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalkon
,not one thank you was every recieved from Europe......
Dont you wonder why?
The same heroic breeder who fought to save the breed from the evil DEFRA law was able to sell a dog mixed with her American Wolf to Germany not long ago.
He introduced the breed in UK with De Louba Tar & co dogs for after a fight (and only after it) he comes up pointing the finger for this breeder because of abused dogs due horrible conditions of the kennel and mixes by her.
But the best was the history of Tamaskans & Northern Inuit dogs, some friends of this reputable heroic UK breeder showed up at this forum or let its footprints at his webpage, we soon realize that they were all breeders of the most pure and with no wolf content Tamaskans and Northern Inuit dogs, even if we all suspected that some of these "tamaskans" were or mixes of CzW and Saarloos or even pure animals, soon after DEFRA change all these breeder - before completely against wolf content in their dogs - changed their webpages to breeder of multiple breeds, including SWH and CzW, togheter with wolf mixes, Tamaskan and some other "wolfy breeds".
We can imagine the size of the problem it caused not only to CzW and SwH but to Tamaskan and Northern Inuit Breed as well.
Without comment about the behave of this very heroic and reputable breeder at this forum.

As you can see it was a quite "magical" and "funny time". At this forum we were gifted with some pearls coming from the madness of this heroic breeder.

At the end wolfdog people had enough of him at the point to whish DEFRA never had changed the law.

Thanks to him good breeders are mainly reluctant to send dogs to UK.

PS: The funny thing, if not deceive me, is that the same heroic breeder said to everyone that he had special license to have these dogs and mixes.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 10-09-2011 at 23:30.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:53   #39
kalcon

Quote:
And for that I trully thank them. But what was real motives behind that is not so obvious. And if one of them is crossing CSV with other breeds, doing his own experiments, own projects I wont buy a puppy from him (it may be one of his experiments) only because he fought with DEFRA. It doesn't make him any more reliable breeder.

Maybe. Maybe not. There is a risk of getting cross instead, and it is too big for me, to take a chance. The risk is always, it just can be bigger or smaller.

If I am about to support someone I would like it would be a person with clear reputation, and motives... If there is any doubts about it, I will go to next one. Same with breeders, why I should support someone who may be in fact ie. hurting animals? If everyone would do the same, doubtful breeders soon would be left out of business, right? I am not saying every breeder in UK is bad. In fact I am sure many of them are wonderful breeders, but their CSV may come from not so wonderful kennels, or maybe they are not really aware of their CSV is in fact a cross. Risky, risky. No, thank you, I will not take chance.

??? I thought that person did it because of his love for breed, because he wanted these dogs to be in UK, make breed more popular in this country, not for thanks and applause. But I can be wrong... Otherwise why to demand it so many times on this forum?

Any way, this discussion is getting a little bit off topic.
you are new i spoke to ronnie winder on the phone, his advise to me is forget about the anti uk people on wolfdog.org, he said he only wants to know why everyone is so happy and glad that from 2012 it is easy to get Czech wolfdog into uk, he won his case in November 2008 and the czech wolfdog are legal in uk from that day, so why three years later is it still only him and 1 other breeder have imported any, the answer is easy they are alltalk and no action, they want lifted and laid,others to do the work, if they love the breed so much why has only these two people imported, ronnie has two new wolfdogs coming in before christmas, he has shown me how it is done and he has told lots of people how to do it,,,,,,but again no one imports, TO MUCH HASSLE,,,,,,,ronnie has asked me to ask you, he says you are from Poland he has great friend in Poland who breeds Czechoslovakian wolfdogs, he will help you get a wolfdog to uk anytime you want, he openly online via me invites you and some friends to his kennels as you live close to him, he will pay for all your transport and supply lunch for all, come and see his wolfdogs, email him at > Dont mail him, it's so good breeder that needs to create a fake user to post in this forum, as he knows everyone have tons f unreply questions which he will avoid to reply in quite fun and mad way< , when you read things on this site and all the money made from x breeding, why is it so very hard to get wolfdog from ronnie,,,,, big money breeder?? he has only bred 4 litters the first was in 2003,,,,,,,,so 1 litter every 2 years,,,,,,,,hardly a puppy farmer pumping out wolfdogs,,,,,,,so what have you to loose free transport,free lunch, meet a man who has bred dogs for over 38 years, has owned wolves, and high content wolfdogs for over 25yrs,,,,,and breeds the most beautiful wolfdogs you will ever see in uk or Europe,,,,,,if you come i will met you there for the benifit of one very suspicious person from USA, i am not ronnie winder and i was definately not born in the uk,,,,,,,

Last edited by Nebulosa; 11-09-2011 at 15:33.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:26   #40
yukidomari

Is it OK to post breeder solicitation from WD-unlisted breeders too?