Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 09-08-2011, 19:03   #1
AMERICANI

Send a message via Yahoo to AMERICANI
Default Beware American PUPPY MILL!

I have discovered a really bad place! I ask ANYONE who intends, or has been asked, to ship a puppy to the USA or requests Stud Service to notify me or Marcy prior to ANY transaction. This guy is a fraud! This guy counterfeits documents!, and this guy will breed dogs to death. I was defrauded by him, and aim to close his shop for good. Please translate this information onto other posts to all of the other countries.
AMERICANI jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 20:12   #2
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMERICANI View Post
I have discovered a really bad place! I ask ANYONE who intends, or has been asked, to ship a puppy to the USA or requests Stud Service to notify me or Marcy prior to ANY transaction. This guy is a fraud! This guy counterfeits documents!, and this guy will breed dogs to death. I was defrauded by him, and aim to close his shop for good. Please translate this information onto other posts to all of the other countries.
You don't mention what place and which guy!

Not very informative post, I'm afraid. There are a lot of puppy mills all over the world, not only in the US

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 20:15   #3
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Nevertheless, all breeders should inquire with local contacts before sending any dog, especially to a person they don't know well.
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 20:23   #4
AMERICANI

Default Pending legal action

There is pending legal action, so I cannot give many details publicly; such as on an open forum.
Old 09-08-2011, 20:33   #5
yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMERICANI View Post
There is pending legal action, so I cannot give many details publicly; such as on an open forum.
Glad you're taking action and hope you get your pup back soon. If there was an Asian-language forum I'd translate for you.

Last edited by yukidomari; 09-08-2011 at 20:39.
Old 09-08-2011, 21:22   #6
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Americani, nonsens. If you have an opnion you can write here who you mean. Rona is completely right. Why did you post it, if you do not want to tell us, who you mean?

No one will or would put you in jail, if you name the person here.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 21:41   #7
yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Americani, nonsens. If you have an opnion you can write here who you mean. Rona is completely right. Why did you post it, if you do not want to tell us, who you mean?

No one will or would put you in jail, if you name the person here.

Christian
No, unfortunately he better not. In the US, doing this before court proceedings have occured could severely put you at a disadvantage at your legal hearing. Everything said here would not have been proven in a court of law and could be construed as libel, which would harm an active case. Any attorney here would advise the same.

I agree then, that this post isn't really helpful in terms of specifics but no matter, it still has a very good message about being careful, cross-checking, home-checking if possible, and reference checking.

Last edited by yukidomari; 09-08-2011 at 21:53.
Old 09-08-2011, 22:54   #8
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

On behalf of the Czechoslovakian Vlcak Club of America, I will be happy to share specific details of this person via PM or email. He is a known for MANY bad ownership and breeding practices (in addition to dishonesty) among several breeds. In order not to jeopardize the ongoing legal case, or the safety and life of this puppy, for now it is best not to share his information on a public forum the name of this person. Again, for all breeders intending to export or sell within the US a CSV puppy, we advise getting in touch with our club.

Cordially,
Marcy
Old 10-08-2011, 12:55   #9
Tazer

I've got an idea of who it maybe, but out of respect to those with on going legal cases (if its who I think it is, there is more than one person/person's after him) I shall refrane from mentioning any details.

Wether I'm right in my suspitions or not, hope you get him closed down and your puppy is returned to you in good health.

Taz
Tazer jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:15   #10
AMERICANI

Default Explanation

In case there may be any confusion, when I refer to a "Puppy Mill", I am referring to a facility involving MANY dogs, puppies being sold earlier than eight weeks, being bred at there first heat, and every heat thereafter until they are dead. They are usually kept in horribly cramped cages in disgusting conditions. This kennel has already had an outbreak of Brucelliosis. There is no care or interest in any animal's well being, just money. I have, noticed lots of times, that the way Americans post don't always translate to other languages as they should, so I felt the need to clarify. Please spread the word, stricia la notizia, cronica carcotasilor !