Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 09-01-2011, 19:12   #21
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijke View Post
I only can advice: think, be alert, always compare with standard of a breed, open your eyes and ears for other opinions, and make your own conclusions and opinions

Yes, of course... But what if one makes a mistake

And what will we do in 30 years when there are mixes in almost every line... I think we must ackt NOW, and get FCI to demand DNA verification !

For me they can mix breed al they want, just do not register the dogs are PUREBREED !!!

Very best regards / Mikael
Old 09-01-2011, 19:33   #22
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenris View Post
Is this the reason why several large kennels that produce prolific numbers of puppies each year are taken out of the "Breeders Listing" on this page? Like Wolfsirius (Finland), Louba-Tar (France), Louve Blanche (France) and Passo Del Lupo (Italy)...
Or, maybe because they do not put up any photos, which is a demand to bee on the Breeders Listing ?

Old 09-01-2011, 23:49   #23
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Wolfsirius (Finland), Louba-Tar (France), Louve Blanche (France) and Passo Del Lupo (Italy)...
Dear Fenris,

you named them (nearly...) all.

Michael
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 00:07   #24
mijke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Yes, of course... But what if one makes a mistake

And what will we do in 30 years when there are mixes in almost every line... I think we must ackt NOW, and get FCI to demand DNA verification !

For me they can mix breed al they want, just do not register the dogs are PUREBREED !!!

I am a big supporter of DNA registration of every dog in all breeds!
But.... when (like in my country) every owner can send a swab of their dog for this, it is not of any use for me personal...
So it would be GREAT if FCI would demand DNA verification of a dog of an independant veterinarian of every dog

Because I also know "big breeders" have mostly a "special relationship" with their vet.. I would prefer that FCI and every national breeding organisation would make an agreement for all countries with vets who are alowed to check identity and make the identification

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 00:48   #25
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Talking

Quote:
But.... when (like in my country) every owner can send a swab of their dog for this, it is not of any use for me personal...
So it would be GREAT if FCI would demand DNA verification of a dog of an independant veterinarian of every dog

Because I also know "big breeders" have mostly a "special relationship" with their vet.. I would prefer that FCI and every national breeding organisation would make an agreement for all countries with vets who are alowed to check identity and make the identification
Yes, that is a problem to I think...

I will do my DNA verification by blood at the Swedish Board of Agriculture, District Veterinary Owner is Swedish Government

And, Nop I do not know them at all

Best regards / Mikael
Old 10-01-2011, 02:14   #26
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

Quote:

It's the same for DNA testing in the US - and puppies don't have to be tested, only imported dogs (however, AKC can make random visits to breeders and do DNA tests on any dogs at the facility, but this is very, very rare). I wish the FCI would follow your "orders" above, and require the AKC to do the same in order to continue their reciprocity agreement. Things could get very bad for the breed if mixes were ever created/imported here, and we achieved full recognition.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:11   #27
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

for my part, being right a small breeding family; idea of tests DNA, I ever was frankly for because I am the quiet aware, however it appears as an obviousness that we must turn to this option henceforth…

For France, idea of obligatory test DNA, I believe unfortunately that this is not for tomorrow............

martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 13:08   #28
elf

In their actual form DNA test are completely useless -at least in France-, they are too easy to cheat.
elf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 21:11   #29
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelundInaEichhorn
Mind you, these mixes are the most typical dogs ( I'm not talking about the Mutaras).
I hope you're meaning here only D litter, not C'pouchka, F'eyra & co, which are far of what CzW standard ask for.
Old 21-01-2011, 12:00   #30
michaelundinaeichhorn

I mean D-litter de la Louve Blanche and D-litter Wolfsirius, but the other dogs mentioned are not that far from the standard and definitely nearer to the standard than many purebred CSW's I know.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 22:39   #31
hekate

Please, stopped speaking about Diamon, it is realy the son of Volos and Yvanka.
He looks like a lot has her sister Darwen and they are the truths CzW

Diamon and Darwen

Darwen

hekate jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 20:38   #32
admin

Quote:
Is this the reason why several large kennels that produce prolific numbers of puppies each year are taken out of the "Breeders Listing" on this page? Like Wolfsirius (Finland), Louba-Tar (France), Louve Blanche (France) and Passo Del Lupo (Italy)...
Yes - they were removed because on the list we post only breeders which work on Wolfdog.org. This site base on reciprocal help - breeders help us to builds the database. We help the breeders to advertise their kennels on different ways.

If a breeder want only to use Wolfdog for selling the puppies but gives nothing back (do not send the information) it gets removed.

It apply for all the kennels listed here with one exception: Passo del Lupo. This kennel was removed because it is breeding mutts (non breeds - not purebreed Wolfdogs) - such kennel are also not listed on Wolfdog.org.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 23:02   #33
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

One more fraud made by the Finish President of the CzW Club - one more illegal litter made and registered in Finland...
http://jalostus.kennelliitto.fi/frmK...961%2F14&R=332
(litter of mixes with false pedigrees - puppies registered and chiped first 6 months after they are born)
I'm curious when the police will start investigation also there...since the Finish Kennel Club is unable to solve this problem with violation of the FCI regulations....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote