Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

View Poll Results: Litters with unknow HD-results: should be removed?
Yes 20 54.05%
No 17 45.95%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-10-2008, 20:17   #1
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Default Litters with unknow HD-results: should be removed or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post

The same is with HD-results. In Czech Republic the club choosed the good way and publish all HD-results. They are fair and hide nothing. But what is the result - in some cases the Czech breeders are worser evaluated than some breeders from other countries which send only good HD-result and spread the information "my puppies are much better than the Czech because in CZ some have HD and all my dogs are only HD-A or HD-B"...
I guarantee you than many puppy buyers will choose let say French kennel with 50 dogs bred where you have only 5 dogs with HD-results all of them HD-A (and maybe 10 other dogs which were tested but the results are hidden because the dogs were HD-C, HD-D and HD-E) and not the Czech kennel where the breeder has 20 puppies - 15 tested with HD-A and HD-B and let's say 3 dogs HD-C. Because in the first case they will see only HD-A results, and by the Czech kennel they will see HD-A, HD-B and HD-C...
Hiding results really works and it is also the reason why so many breeders do not want to publish all information...
Yes I agree, but way do you let them sell puppy´s on this lovely site whitout HD results at all ??? when it clearly destroy´s the breed.

Best regards / Mikael