Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Health and nutrition

Health and nutrition How to feed a Wolfdog, information about dog food, how to vaccinate and what to do if the dog gets ill....

Old 06-01-2010, 16:28   #1
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default Dwarfism by Wolfdogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
Note: For Margo, do you know something about genetic of dwarf?? I assume no. Do you saw results of CSWs for dwarf ??
Did YOU saw them? REALLY? Did you checked the pedigrees? I would say not if you are saying something like this what is another invented slander...

Believe me I know the genetics and problematic VERY well as we are with Mijke collecting the data for the database and comparing the results with the lines. And I do not mean only the official results but also information about dwarfs (which were not checked) and possible dwarfs... Believe me I have much more information about this matter than you... And I can still reapeat: what you say is just another gossip (typical for you).

Quote:
And about HD??? I saying still same, I made confrontation of polish results with results of our MVDr. Sterc! You NO!
Monika, let it be... We all know the strange way of judging the most of the hips by Strec (it is the reason wjhy many HD-C dogs from CZ have great HD-A puppies now). BUT most of dogs from your kennel are NOT checked by Sterc.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP

Last edited by z Peronówki; 07-01-2010 at 11:39.
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 18:15   #2
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
Quote:
Note: For Margo, do you know something about genetic of dwarf?? I assume no. Do you saw results of CSWs for dwarf ??
Did YOU saw them? REALLY? Did you checked the pedigrees? I would say not if you are saying something like this what is another invented slander...

Believe me I know the genetics and problematic VERY well as we are with Mijke collecting the data for the database and comparing the results with the lines. And I do not mean only the official results but also information about dwarfs (which were not checked) and possible dwarfs... Believe me I have much more information about this matter than you... And I can still reapeat: what you say is just another gossip (typical for you).

Monika, let it be... We all know the strange way of judging the most of the hips by Strec (it is the reason wjhy many HD-C dogs from CZ have great HD-A puppies now). BUT most of dogs from your kennel are NOT checked by Sterc.

To say gossip and make questions is typicl for you, this is your life to sit and to write and playing on expert for everything.

Maybe you want be a boss of " bonsai club for CSW " ... but remember " Bonsai Club is my patent! :0))

You made questions about Veron´s ED for example. So his owner made ED result now 1 month ago, for YOU! His ED is 0/0 MVDr. Vomáčka ČR.. Sarka send it to you many times and asked why is impossible to give this result to database. Why Veron´s ED isn ´t still in database?
I am sure, when he is 3/3 his result will be there after 1 minit!

I am not waiting nothing good from you, you are only fanatic polish girl what care about " your interests, " only. No want to give correct info.

Mabye it is a carrier in Jolly´s line - A litter or ??

I saw two polish dwarf and I know combination came from... You, too, surly, but better is giving to head to sand.

I could be happy, only when any carrier will be in this line! And I will be happy honestly, not like you about Veron ´s 0/0!

And how many your dog´s have HD result´s from Sterc or from CZ??? Prepare bus and come with your dogs, you are welcome or stop stupid speculations!!

Monika

Last edited by Monika; 06-01-2010 at 18:27.
Monika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 19:43   #3
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You made questions about Veron´s ED for example. So his owner made ED result now 1 month ago, for YOU! His ED is 0/0 MVDr. Vomáčka ČR.. Sarka send it to you many times and asked why is impossible to give this result to database. Why Veron´s ED isn ´t still in database?
I am sure, when he is 3/3 his result will be there after 1 minit!
I am not waiting nothing good from you, you are only fanatic polish girl what care about " your interests, " only. No want to give correct info.
I'm sorry to say this, but this statement looks .... weird!

Margo, why are you harrassing "z Peronówki" kennel and haven't seen to Admin adding HD/ED results of Lorelei, her brother Labal Lestat and a few "K" z Peronowki dogs? They had been checked last year, the results were sent immediately to WD and since they were HD A - according to some people should have been in the database after 1 minute!

Naturally, I don't care if the results are in the database or not but I just wanted to make a point

Last edited by Rona; 06-01-2010 at 20:34. Reason: spel. err.
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 22:52   #4
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:

Mabye it is a carrier in Jolly´s line - A litter or ??

I saw two polish dwarf and I know combination came from... You, too, surly, but better is giving to head to sand.

I could be happy, only when any carrier will be in this line! And I will be happy honestly, not like you about Veron ´s 0/0!

Monika
The master of gossip and lies strikes again! Tell us the names of the dogs and the vet who diagnosed it or the owner we can ask about it and we will believe you. Otherwise I must think that you are talking of the two in fact quite tiny puppies Margo had in her group in Bratislava - only that they don´t look like dwarfs. If this is the case please study again the articles about pituary dwarfism.

People like you and Mr. Berge are the reason why responsible breeders hesitate to speak openly about any health problem they get to know about. I doubt this is in the interest of the breed.
I know Margo since many years, I am very sure if there is a problem she will do her best to eliminate it.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 22:53   #5
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

hello Monika, I am small French still beginner (only 7 years that I share my life with this fabulous race)…

I met you once, you judged one of my females (show and real bonitation.... only female M3 ) , i was charmed of this meeting and i very appreciated spoken with you.

I launched out in breeding amateur of this beautiful race last year, my pups my babies, I like them more than all, on the other hand a thing which I do not include/understand???

why and how dare to criticize a bitch born on your kennel (Jolly Z Molu Es), who more is one of your productions having made that your breeding is universally recognized????? an advertizing much better than that of will mutara???!!! no ?????

I find, always my point of view of beginner that Margo did a super work with this female, would owe between being you to trust, not?? If you knew what this master key with a standard born on your premise and alive in France (Velasquez Z Molu Es), apparently many control on him, on the other hand it is with its second projection on females without radio, and seen the problems there is in its line, I let to you guess on whom will fall down the fault and which breeding will be blamed if there is health issue in its descent ............

for finish, please :

and could you say some to us more on these famous problems in the line of Jolly, me (by my downward female of Jerry Lee) and much breeder works on this current of blood, it would be very interesting .........

just for information, my first pups are downward of Jolly, Jerry Lee and Merry Bell, no problem of nanism

Last edited by martiou07; 06-01-2010 at 23:37.
martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 00:21   #6
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post
hello Monika, I am small French still beginner (only 7 years that I share my life with this fabulous race)…

I met you once, you judged one of my females (show and real bonitation.... only female M3 ) , i was charmed of this meeting and i very appreciated spoken with you.

I launched out in breeding amateur of this beautiful race last year, my pups my babies, I like them more than all, on the other hand a thing which I do not include/understand???

why and how dare to criticize a bitch born on your kennel (Jolly Z Molu Es), who more is one of your productions having made that your breeding is universally recognized????? an advertizing much better than that of will mutara???!!! no ?????

I find, always my point of view of beginner that Margo did a super work with this female, would owe between being you to trust, not?? If you knew what this master key with a standard born on your premise and alive in France (Velasquez Z Molu Es), apparently many control on him, on the other hand it is with its second projection on females without radio, and seen the problems there is in its line, I let to you guess on whom will fall down the fault and which breeding will be blamed if there is health issue in its descent ............

for finish, please :

and could you say some to us more on these famous problems in the line of Jolly, me (by my downward female of Jerry Lee) and much breeder works on this current of blood, it would be very interesting .........

just for information, my first pups are downward of Jolly, Jerry Lee and Merry Bell, no problem of nanism

Is easy to take blood and send this to Utrecht, nothing more.
I criticize Jolly never, I like her, I selected her for Margo, she was best female from J litter....this is no criticism, sorry!
Do you saw results of dwarf test and who is carrier, do you see Alistar´s pup " Hantu " on photos?
Without test we can not be sure....only speculations... and this is no criticism, too.

Margo can make spekulation, insult dogs and make " bad blood between breeders and owners " always, when she wants.
She made spekulation about Veron ´s ED, so his owner made it officially for her! And now is problem to give his ED to database.

I am always last, who get involved to some " stupid discuss " here.
And I am sure, that " everywhere is something," as I wrote, alredy.
CSWs are too close population.
From wolfdog. org discussion get something, nobody. But I am not " Polish owner or breeder " and Margo not will manipulate or insult me or my dogs.

Monika
Old 07-01-2010, 00:32   #7
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
The master of gossip and lies strikes again! Tell us the names of the dogs and the vet who diagnosed it or the owner we can ask about it and we will believe you. Otherwise I must think that you are talking of the two in fact quite tiny puppies Margo had in her group in Bratislava - only that they don´t look like dwarfs. If this is the case please study again the articles about pituary dwarfism.

People like you and Mr. Berge are the reason why responsible breeders hesitate to speak openly about any health problem they get to know about. I doubt this is in the interest of the breed.
I know Margo since many years, I am very sure if there is a problem she will do her best to eliminate it.

Ina
.....Ina please!! I am not stupid, I spoke about two pups born in Poland, yes, but their photos are here - above and in the article is one photo, too. In this litter was two dwarfs pups.
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11039

Last edited by Monika; 07-01-2010 at 00:35.
Monika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 00:35   #8
martiou07

thanks for this reponse ,

ok about Jolly, you speak about Jolly's line...

but please , can you speak about this ??

"and could you say some to us more on these famous problems in the line of Jolly, me (by my downward female of Jerry Lee) and much breeder works on this current of blood, it would be very interesting ......"

(About Veron, it's not my problem, i don't like this variant ........ )

Last edited by martiou07; 07-01-2010 at 00:44.
Old 07-01-2010, 00:47   #9
Monika

Quote:
thanks for this reponse ,

ok about Jolly, you speak about Jolly's line...

but please , can you speak about this ??

"and could you say some to us more on these famous problems in the line of Jolly, me (by my downward female of Jerry Lee) and much breeder works on this current of blood, it would be very interesting ......"

The dwarfism isn ´t "any catastrof " and we can work with this problem simly. Take your dogs 4 ml EDTA blood and send to Utrecht University if you want be sure about carriers.

Monika
Old 07-01-2010, 00:56   #10
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
The dwarfism isn ´t "any catastrof " and we can work with this problem simly. Take your dogs 4 ml EDTA blood and send to Utrecht University if you want be sure about carriers.
Have you tested all your dogs and pups?

Old 07-01-2010, 01:00   #11
martiou07

Quote:

Monika
thank you, but the subject on the nanism is present on the forum for a long time, i have evil to include/understand why this information arrives that now, you do not believe it would have was necessary to speak about it before so indeed c' was a reality???? still more on one line used as much…. You do not believe that you would have to make of it share much earlier for the continuation of the race?????? were breeder of this litter and this line , you to be well-informed to however be for a long time .....???? not???

Last edited by martiou07; 07-01-2010 at 01:06.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:31   #12
Monika

Quote:
thank you, but the subject on the nanism is present on the forum for a long time, I have evil to include/understand why this information arrives that now, do not believe not it would have was necessary to speak about it before so indeed was a reality???? still more on one line used as much…. do not believe not that you would have to make of it share much earlier for the continuation of the race?????? were breeder of this litter, you to be well-informed to however be for a long time .....???? not???

In CZ we understand " nanismus " isn ´t same like " dwarf syndrom " !

I know about article and official activities here about dwarf problem from beginning.
These activities not came from any Club.

...And all discussion about " some problems and dwarf, too " follow on from discussion and " doubts " here...nothing more.

For Rona. I don ´t know her, but she will be big breeder and big expert for CSWs, surly.

Dwarf is old problem, but now is more simly to do with this syndrom something.

Who was and will be tested is very easy to find.

Good night, Monika
Old 07-01-2010, 02:03   #13
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I
For Rona. I don ´t know her, but she will be big breeder and big expert for CSWs, surly.
I'm not a breeder, nor an expert, nor intend to be a breeder but I own Jolly's grandaugher and sometimes find you posts a bit.... unclear

1. You suggested that Jolly's decsendant(s?) (Alistair?) carry the faulty gene.
2. Than you blamed Margo for not having tested Jolly + offsprings
3. Jolly comes from your kennel

The natural conclusion is that you have probably tested other 'z Molu Es' dogs (Jolly's sibilings and/or their offsprings?) and thus have relevant data that allow you to speak about this genetic fault in Jolly's line. Since I own Alistair's daughter it's obvious, that I'm intersted in your findings, isn't it?

You claim you're a CSV expert and fair breeder as so why don't you answer my plain question? Only because you don't know me???

Old 07-01-2010, 09:35   #14
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
.....Ina please!! I am not stupid, I spoke about two pups born in Poland, yes, but their photos are here - above and in the article is one photo, too. In this litter was two dwarfs pups.
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11039
Monika, please!
I am not stupid myself and I have my experiences with your gossip. So I will ask my question again: what litter, what parents?
And a new one: If you knew about this problem so long before why didn´t you talk about it and took the risk to let it spread through the population?

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 07-01-2010 at 11:14.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:06   #15
BWolf
Ely, Yuk e Megh

Send a message via MSN to BWolf Send a message via Skype™ to BWolf

Quote:
Monika, please!
what litter, what parents?
I really don't care about your fights; but Monika, I think it would be very useful to read an answer to this Michael's key question.

Thank you in advance,

Stefano

Il blog dei lupastri di Ca' Desideria
BWolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:36   #16
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post

The natural conclusion is that you have probably tested other 'z Molu Es' dogs (Jolly's sibilings and/or their offsprings?) and thus have relevant data that allow you to speak about this genetic fault in Jolly's line. Since I own Alistair's daughter it's obvious, that I'm intersted in your findings, isn't it?

You claim you're a CSV expert and fair breeder as so why don't you answer my plain question? Only because you don't know me???
And those.

Ina
Old 07-01-2010, 11:46   #17
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Do you saw results of dwarf test and who is carrier, do you see Alistar´s pup " Hantu " on photos?
Without test we can not be sure....only speculations... and this is no criticism, too.

Monika
I overread this part before. Do you speak about this dog: http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/7920

If you really speak about the photos of this dog, are you kidding?????

Ina
Old 07-01-2010, 12:09   #18
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:

The comparition to Mr. Berge is really the perfect one... It is the best example how Monikas gossips work:

She finds some facts (but she hides them in order to nobody else can check them as see her manipulation), as responsible for some problems she is directing some breeders she don't like. And the gossip goes to the publicity:
"The expert Monika S. said that kennel XXX have genetis problems. Guru said so, and you must believe"... And her believers do so - do not think but simply spread the lies to other people...

Every "news" which came from Monika and were posted here on forum works this way...

Fist Ina you must know the old true - the ONLY good connections, the only good mating are made by her. If you do something against, if you do not follow her comands - you are her enemy... and your dogs are ugly and ill...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 13:39   #19
Monika

Quote:
I overread this part before. Do you speak about this dog: http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/7920

If you really speak about the photos of this dog, are you kidding?????

Ina

Ina, please again!!
I don ´t speak about this dog : http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/7920
I spoke about " Hantu " she is dead !

And I spoke about two dawrfs from article about dwarf syndrom.
Who want to find info, find it, and not will be speculate here.

Monika
Old 07-01-2010, 14:03   #20
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Ina, please again!!
I don ´t speak about this dog : http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/7920
I spoke about " Hantu " she is dead !

And I spoke about two dawrfs from article about dwarf syndrom.
Who want to find info, find it, and not will be speculate here.

Monika
Well I did already find out by just asking people direktly. Maybe it would be a good moment for you to look into the mirror and stop speculating and gossiping. The damage you did to our breed is growing constantly, people hide things because of people like you.

And there are still 3 other questions for you to answer not to mention the ones asked in the month before.

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 07-01-2010 at 14:16.