Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 16-03-2010, 22:06   #1
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default Solowolf - Locked

Looks like actualy everytime Solowolf appeared for post in the forum I need to change or delet something, its enough...
Its almost a sequence of events that lead me to block him:

- First he start to chage topics subjects as he wish, in Kaya's litter topic he changed it for "how UK breeders are discriminate" to "abused females in over the world" when the mean subject ended to be the question about the age of the stud used in kaya, in a topic about health problems he changed for mixes in the breed and so on.

- Lorry had post in French at english forum, some people had complained about that and Solowolf "discouvered" babelfish online translator, start to have funny with it translating unecessarely his posts to French.. for reply Lorry as Daggar, a North American user as well, I deleted it and he continued, but this time in Russian.

- Bad language, I had censured some parts of his posts in other topics because of it, looks like he didn't learn that its wrong and a nonsense, this time he attacked Admin.
Sorry, but you dont pay Admin for threat him like that, and even if it was a pay service, you will never have the right to down your language in such way at a public place and pass unpunished, its not only one personal agression to Admin, but for everyone who read this forum.

I hope 1 month will be enough for you read a nice "how to behave in internet" book and learn how to act respectfully with people in a public forum like wolfdog.org.
Read this topic also as an advertisement, that there will be no next time.
Old 19-04-2010, 23:08   #2
solowolf

Default this is English speaking forum not spanglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Looks like actualy everytime Solowolf appeared for post in the forum I need to change or delet something, its enough...
Its almost a sequence of events that lead me to block him:

- First he start to chage topics subjects as he wish, in Kaya's litter topic he changed it for "how UK breeders are discriminate" to "abused females in over the world" when the mean subject ended to be the question about the age of the stud used in kaya, in a topic about health problems he changed for mixes in the breed and so on.

- Lorry had post in French at english forum, some people had complained about that and Solowolf "discouvered" babelfish online translator, start to have funny with it translating unecessarely his posts to French.. for reply Lorry as Daggar, a North American user as well, I deleted it and he continued, but this time in Russian.

- Bad language, I had censured some parts of his posts in other topics because of it, looks like he didn't learn that its wrong and a nonsense, this time he attacked Admin.
Sorry, but you dont pay Admin for threat him like that, and even if it was a pay service, you will never have the right to down your language in such way at a public place and pass unpunished, its not only one personal agression to Admin, but for everyone who read this forum.

I hope 1 month will be enough for you read a nice "how to behave in internet" book and learn how to act respectfully with people in a public forum like wolfdog.org.
Read this topic also as an advertisement, that there will be no next time.
And if you are going to post on the English forum can you kindly learn how to do it properly, your knowledge of the Queens English leaves a lot to be desired and at times makes no sense at all, your grammer mistakes are as follows "Looks like actualy" " appeared for the post" "as he wish" "changed it for" " are discriminate" "over the world" " mean subject end about " this does not make any sense at all,,,,,this is just your first paragraph, i will not embarrass you any more with your improper use of English, but the point is you tell others off for writing posts in other languages on the English forum, so as an English person i can tell you it offends me that you dribble in what is no more than broken English or as we call it in the uk, Spanglish, so it is best you find out if there is a collage near you and go there to learn how to write properly, in the mean time i sugest you keep to your own native speaking forum, I have also been reading your web page on CWS most of the content is copied from other web sites and quotes taken from others peoples posts, At 21 years of age you are hardly old enough to be telling your elders what to do, especially when i have been breeding dogs for 35 years, after reading your web page it proves one thing we all in the uk know, your knowledge of wolfdogs is a very limited one indeed, I know what to look for in a dog and not just a wolfdog,,,, and when i breed dogs i am very honest in what i do, and very critical of my breeding should i get it wrong, and i have got it wrong many times, and then again some times i get it correct, one example, many years ago i bred a litter of Huskies, when the new owners had there dogs eyes tested some had glaucoma, this was my fault as i never checked the grand parents for health defects, I took full responsibility for my mistake and refunded all the owners. then you get the good times in breeding when a female pup from our Akita bitch went on to be the top winning Akita of all time she won a staggering 21 best in show in one season. Your lack of experience and knowledge shows well with the stud dog you used, one word springs to mind TAIL SET, so you see you will no doubt in years to come learn how to speak and write english and how to breed dogs in the mean time, DONT TEACH YOUR GRANNY HOW TO SUCK EGGS,,,this to is very common english saying, HERE ENDITH YOUR LESSON FOR TODAY, now go walk your dogs PACINO
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 15:01   #3
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

Nebulosa, we must rename English forum. 99% of us speak Spanglish
Morian jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 15:54   #4
michaelundinaeichhorn

Hey, I feel discriminated I don´t speak any Spanish!

Ina

P.S. Could anybody tell me the meaning of "ENDITH", no translator or dictionary can help and my teacher at school spoke perfect Oxford English that had not much in common with Solowolfs language....
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 15:58   #5
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

Spanglish = broken english, so u just have to break it
Morian jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 16:59   #6
Angelika

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
P.S. Could anybody tell me the meaning of "ENDITH"
Sorry, Ina, I don´t know. Furthermore, my Spanglish has problems with Pacino´s funny punctuation marks.

Is Pacino the man who told me I have to shave the ears of my dogs?
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 18:18   #7
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

.. Brazil's mother language is almost 100% Portuguese.. Isn't that where Nebulosa is from?

'Spanglish' here means a 'broken' mix of Spanish and English.
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 19:00   #8
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
I think that is correct, here we say Swinglish ( Svengelska ) if a Swede talks very bad English

However I noticed that people from England are experts on language...
but they only talk one

Regards / Mikael
Old 21-04-2010, 19:05   #9
yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
I think that is correct, here we say Swinglish ( Svengelska ) if a Swede talks very bad English
It's OK - sometimes my boyfriend and I speak Japanglish on purpose to each other. Makes the conversation more lively!
Old 21-04-2010, 19:20   #10
draggar

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Hey, I feel discriminated I don´t speak any Spanish!
¿Dondé ésta mi vlcak?

Quote:
It's OK - sometimes my boyfriend and I speak Japanglish on purpose to each other. Makes the conversation more lively!
And I thought all the "Spanglish" here in south Florida was bad!
draggar jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 19:52   #11
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
.. Brazil's mother language is almost 100% Portuguese.. Isn't that where Nebulosa is from?

Nebulosa cannot answer just now because she is studying her sixth foreign language by the "total immersion communicative method" To tell you the truth rarely can one meet a more linguistically gifted person.

As far as I know she's writing her 'kennel blog' in native Portuguese, in Spanish and in visibly better and better English At least she knows what paragraphing is...

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 20:01   #12
pdmcgrane

Send a message via AIM to pdmcgrane Send a message via MSN to pdmcgrane

"Endith" is just an old way of saying "end"- in reference to time or the termination of something. Same meaning. Examples- "The tour has ended" or "The tour endith". :0)
pdmcgrane jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 20:06   #13
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

"total immersion communicative method"

Hmmmmm, more info here >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_education

/ Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 21-04-2010 at 21:17.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 20:18   #14
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Very simplified article, but will do for general information

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 20:19   #15
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
Is Pacino the man who told me I have to shave the ears of my dogs?
Yeeessssssss

/ Mikael
Old 21-04-2010, 21:12   #16
Angelika

Thank you, Mikael

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmcgrane View Post
"Endith" is just an old way of saying "end"
Aha ... thank you Old? How old?

P.S. Sorry for my Germanglish
Old 21-04-2010, 21:17   #17
yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmcgrane View Post
"Endith" is just an old way of saying "end"- in reference to time or the termination of something. Same meaning. Examples- "The tour has ended" or "The tour endith". :0)
ya, except, it's not spelled 'endith'.

The standard spelling of archaic "end" is ENDETH.
Old 21-04-2010, 21:50   #18
Angelika

Quote:
The standard spelling of archaic "end" is ENDETH.
Okay, Jing

I´ll throw my dictionary away
Old 21-04-2010, 21:54   #19
yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
Okay, Jing

I´ll throw my dictionary away
Just funny, I'm not a native English speaker either..
Old 22-04-2010, 16:38   #20
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Nebulosa cannot answer just now because she is studying her sixth foreign language by the "total immersion communicative method" To tell you the truth rarely can one meet a more linguistically gifted person.

As far as I know she's writing her 'kennel blog' in native Portuguese, in Spanish and in visibly better and better English At least she knows what paragraphing is...
I see all the usual idiots could not resist having there stupid idiotic replies the same old mates on wolfdog.org, we had bet on in uk that each and everyone of you clowns would reply, the same clowns that ignor Czechoslovakian wolfdog puppy farmers and have not acted as we did to stop it, only replies from you idiots was this thread is not about that, hopefully by now the FCI have contacted the kennels involved for inhumain treatment of dogs. well i won my bet and thanks to you idiots i am £200 better off, i am at lots of dog shows in europe this year maybe i met some of you piss takers in the flesh, that i would enjoy very much, i see the asshole in admin has once again removed the uk breeder, by the way you lot are always raving on about health problems did you lot even know that the Czechoslovakian wolfdog at present has more health defects and issues than the older saarloos wolfdog breed. and you talk on here about all your tests for this and that knowone does anything from what i can see, maybe lack of knowledge again is the main factor as you clowns dont seem to know your assholes from your elbows, any way hope you get to read this before the brazilian shit head bans me again little miss know it all, have look at her stud dog, and she bred from this very very poor example, no wonder the breed is in trouble, anyway all you clowns and jokers have a nice day, and remember to catch up on your English, we are catching up now 74 Csw in uk and 6 imported in last two weeks, One bitch i imported is not being used for breeding as she was not up to standard now lives in pet home, must go, so you lot go walk your dogs like good little people,he Mekiel or what ever you call yourself we only need to speak one lingo as everyone else wants to speak or try to speak English so why should we bother with anything else, and just for your own info i do speak another lingo one you all understand FUCK OFF..........
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote