Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 22-04-2010, 17:07   #21
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Talking Bla bla bla...

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
I see all the usual idiots could not resist having there stupid idiotic replies the same old mates on wolfdog.org, we had bet on in uk that each and everyone of you clowns would reply, the same clowns that ignor Czechoslovakian wolfdog puppy farmers and have not acted as we did to stop it, only replies from you idiots was this thread is not about that, hopefully by now the FCI have contacted the kennels involved for inhumain treatment of dogs. well i won my bet and thanks to you idiots i am £200 better off, i am at lots of dog shows in europe this year maybe i met some of you piss takers in the flesh, that i would enjoy very much, i see the asshole in admin has once again removed the uk breeder, by the way you lot are always raving on about health problems did you lot even know that the Czechoslovakian wolfdog at present has more health defects and issues than the older saarloos wolfdog breed. and you talk on here about all your tests for this and that knowone does anything from what i can see, maybe lack of knowledge again is the main factor as you clowns dont seem to know your assholes from your elbows, any way hope you get to read this before the brazilian shit head bans me again little miss know it all, have look at her stud dog, and she bred from this very very poor example, no wonder the breed is in trouble, anyway all you clowns and jokers have a nice day, and remember to catch up on your English, we are catching up now 74 Csw in uk and 6 imported in last two weeks, One bitch i imported is not being used for breeding as she was not up to standard now lives in pet home, must go, so you lot go walk your dogs like good little people,he Mekiel or what ever you call yourself we only need to speak one lingo as everyone else wants to speak or try to speak English so why should we bother with anything else, and just for your own info i do speak another lingo one you all understand FUCK OFF..........

Aaaa, you were finished al ready... And no I do not call my self Mekiel, but My name is Mikael, sorry you only know English Way did I not think about that before I named me that on this forum. But let me help you whit the translation, Mikael = Michael

Anyway, I just bet whit my friends that this would be your pathetic answer

And by the way, bye bye As I think you will be looked for life, when Nebulosa read this

Not to smart if you want to have your kennel name on the breeders listing I think

I also think "FUCK OFF" is English to Hmmmm... Solowolf is not to smart, but he is just as old as the word "ENDETH" ... that might explain a thing or two

And yes, I love you to / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 22-04-2010 at 17:20.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 17:19   #22
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
and just for your own info i do speak another lingo one you all understand FUCK OFF..........
Never knew that was a language! First time I've heard.
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 17:40   #23
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
FUCK OFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
Never knew that was a language! First time I've heard.
I think it means `I love you` but in very very old UK English

Best regads / Mikael = Michael
Old 22-04-2010, 18:24   #24
draggar

Quote:
by the way you lot are always raving on about health problems did you lot even know that the Czechoslovakian wolfdog at present has more health defects and issues than the older saarloos wolfdog breed. and you talk on here about all your tests for this and that knowone does anything from what i can see,
Every breed has health issues, not a single one is immune to it. The reason tests are done is to minimize the chances of passing them on and/or to look at the genetic structure to find mates that will either lessen, counteract, or even eliminate the faults.
draggar jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 19:09   #25
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by draggar View Post
Every breed has health issues
Nooooo, there is a breed that is 100% healthy ... The Solowolfdog

Regards / Mikael = Michael
Old 22-04-2010, 19:14   #26
draggar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Nooooo, there is a breed that is 100% healthy ... The Solowolfdog

Regards / Mikael = Michael
You'd actually be surprised at the number of breeders in the USA who claim that their lines are free of all genetic faults yet never test.

Nope! DM isn't in our lines!! Test? Nah,I don't need to worry about it, I've never had a dog get it.

Sadly, it's widespread here. Many don't even OFA their dogs. "Their hips look good so I don't need to test"

More like they're afraid of the results. Luckily, we DM tested Kiri (and plan to do the same with Luna) and post the results on their web pages.
draggar jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 19:30   #27
Angelika

Quote:
Anyway, I just bet whit my friends that this would be your pathetic answer
Me too

Obviously he wants to create a new "splendid isolation"

Bye bye, Paul
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 23:02   #28
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by draggar View Post
"Their hips look good so I don't need to test"
I would like this x-ray vision ability..
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 21:13   #29
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

Solowolf is looked for just a year 17-04-2011

until further notice I guess

Best regards / Mikael
Old 28-05-2010, 20:21   #30
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Solowolf is looked for just a year 17-04-2011

until further notice I guess

Best regards / Mikael
I was travelling, so it was admin who did, nor even he could stand read such schizophrenic show.
I still wonder if its possible for me to copy informations about my own dogs and my own breeding, I copying myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukidomari
Isn't that where Nebulosa is from?
Dont worrie, I already listened about the capital of my country be Buenos Aires, so maybe our language can be Spanish as well.

So, we all should start to write in Esperanto.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 28-05-2010 at 20:26.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote