Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 15-06-2011, 14:13   #1
Martab
Distinguished Member

Default Wolfdogs with fake FCI pedigrees in Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
my friends asked ENCI how we can check if dogs are real czech wolfdog but ENCI told we must use italian club. and we can not use italian club because main officials in our club have or breed mixes too and will not help
This is not true, the Italian Club's intention is to take serious actions together with ENCI to control possible "fake pedigrees". Who are you to tell the contrary of what is happening?

Marta & GlockArian
Martab jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 16:10   #2
Martab
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martab View Post
This is not true, the Italian Club's intention is to take serious actions together with ENCI to control possible "fake pedigrees". Who are you to tell the contrary of what is happening?
uuuups...sorry Lupis you wrote almost three years ago!

Marta & GlockArian
Old 16-06-2011, 12:39   #3
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martab View Post
Good to know. As you for sure know one of the hybrids with false pedigree is already imported to Italy. Do you plan to do something with it?
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 16:31   #4
Navarre
VIP Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Navarre

Two members of the technical Board of italian club breed with Mutaras, one of them even with fake pedigree!
You may expect a huge help from Italian club !
Old 16-06-2011, 17:23   #5
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarre View Post
Two members of the technical Board of italian club breed with Mutaras, one of them even with fake pedigree!
And what are FCI doing about it ???
FCI working against mixbreeding Lolll... " $$$$$£££££... Zzzzzz.... "

Best regards / Mikael
Old 16-06-2011, 22:17   #6
draggar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
And what are FCI doing about it ???
FCI working against mixbreeding Lolll... " $$$$$£££££... Zzzzzz.... "

Best regards / Mikael
If the FCI is anything like AKC then they will only intervene with mixed breeds when the majority of people in that breed find it beneficial to themselves (COUGHCOUGHDALMATIONSCOUGHCOUGH),

Even puppy mills are allowed to register dogs in the AKC and join breed clubs (COUGHCOUGHHUNTECOUGHCOUGH).
draggar jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 22:31   #7
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by draggar View Post
If the FCI is anything like AKC then they will only intervene with mixed breeds when the majority of people in that breed find it beneficial to themselves (COUGHCOUGHDALMATIONSCOUGHCOUGH),

Even puppy mills are allowed to register dogs in the AKC and join breed clubs (COUGHCOUGHHUNTECOUGHCOUGH).
Nice they got there own Mixbreed dog name for all mixes
But very very hard to spell

Maybe we can ask FCI to have a breed called " Pure Mix Breed Dog "

Best regards / Mikael
Old 17-06-2011, 10:10   #8
Martab
Distinguished Member

Quote:
... laughing behind a computer and not doing anything concrete is unfortunately the typical Italian way of solving problems... but I don't believe it's the most efficient

Marta & GlockArian
Old 17-06-2011, 10:21   #9
Navarre
VIP Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Navarre

The italian club has no power on pedigree, but can have power on his members; if you can, join with member of council that think like you (there are? I think one or two but...) and take action at first against the members of breeding committee that breed with Mutaras with faked pedigree.

After that the club may have the legitimacy to ask something to their members or to ENCI.
Old 17-06-2011, 11:08   #10
Martab
Distinguished Member

Quote:
members of breeding committee that breed with Mutaras with faked pedigree.
After that the club may have the legitimacy to ask something to their members or to ENCI.
This is your point of view, but I don't agree with it
What I know is that they have normal LIR (RSR), and not fake pedigrees...but you were in the Club when this Mutara thing happened, not me...we already had this discussion in Italian forum and I don't believe it's of any use repeating it here

I can only answer for myself and for what I know NOW is happening in the Italian Club. Not more than that.
The Club IS activating for this problem. This is a matter of fact and is written in the boards of directors meetings minutes.
This is what I said. Simple.
You believe that the Club MUST take actions according to a certain sequence of steps you decided? Ok, that's your point of view.
But this doesn't mean that the Club is not doing what I said and hereby confirm. Fact. Not opinions.

Marta & GlockArian
Old 17-06-2011, 10:08   #11
Martab
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Good to know. As you for sure know one of the hybrids with false pedigree is already imported to Italy. Do you plan to do something with it?
I know that dogs suspected to have fake pedigrees came in. Some of them are well known because of Wolfdog, some others are not "openly attacked" by people writing here but nevertheless may exist.
What I want to say is that we need rules contrasting every "fake pedigree" matter

The problem is: how to prove that/if these pedigrees are fake,and what to to in case there is evidence they are.

I believe it firstly have to be checked which remedies are allowed to verify these "not clear" matters.
As you probably already know, in Italy ENCI decides everything and the Club has not any power on pedigrees.
Nevertheless, the club can propose ENCI to try to take some remedies
First of all, it has to be checked if any "control" and "measure" can be carried out:
(1) from a practical point of view (for instance: DNA test, how does it work? which entity is able to do it? can it reveal what we are looking for?), and
(2) from a legal point of view (people cannot be obliged to do this DNA test, but one thing that may be done by ENCI againts these "fake foreign pedigrees) may be to "block" the release of export pedigrees in Italy until this test is done)
This is the first and more important step to do, and the Club is keeping information on the above points

Marta & GlockArian

Last edited by Martab; 17-06-2011 at 10:12.