Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Off topic

Off topic About everything and about nothing - way how to pleasantly spent your free time...

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 17:56   #1
Monika

Default Offtopic to 'Health problems'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Sorry but its already broken the common sense rules.
Who are you Monika? A ARROGANT judge that THINK knows everything only because is able to gave notes at dogshows.
Tipical "old breeder which turn judge and stop in the time thinking that knows everything", in truth, nothing more than one delay for the dog breeding.
If FCI judges have actualy their judgements so discredited over the world, its because people like you.

A "judge" that needs to remember who are or how "nothing" is other people in every post for try to convince people that your theories are rights, sorry but it would be funny if not tragic.
Who are you Nebulosa??? You are know me personaly??? We are met somewhere? We discus somewhere?? You think, you have the right to attack me?
I don ´t have and I don´t need to impose my opinons and views over and over on wolfdog. org!
If somebody wants to ask me, ask me personaly. I am not exibicionista and I don ´t have so many time for this GAME!

Monika Soukupová
http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/cs/default.aspx
Monika jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 18:30   #2
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
Who are you Nebulosa??? You are know me personaly??? We are met somewhere? We discus somewhere?? You think, you have the right to attack me?
Who speak what wants, hear what doesnt.
I didn't knew you personaly, but I arrive at some conclusion after read the topics here, associating it with what I saw coming from your breding and some other facts, like below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika
I don ´t have and I don´t need to impose my opinons and views over and over on wolfdog. org!
No? Have you lose the sense of everything you wroted?
So, let me refreash your mind with few things
Quote:
Margo is a breeder, nothing more! No Club, no FCI!
Quote:
Margo does not judge FCI, but I did.
If you dont consider that arrogant and a clear way to impose your thinking using your title as judge, I think you need to review your concepts, because its a SHAME to read by a FCI judge.

Quote:
If somebody wants to ask me, ask me personaly. I am not exibicionista and I don ´t have so many time for this GAME!
So why dont you ask personaly to the people instead of spread gossips everywere? Like you did with Zlata Palz Kennel and even with Z peronowki at the topic "breed problems at breeding" ... oh maybe you will not remember also so:

Quote:
I know some dogs of breeders discuss here, very ill - fatally, as HD or ED nothing, for example Zlatá Palc, but I never will atac somebody here
Very nice for a FCI judge, not?

but let me see other:
Quote:
Only a single Peronowka had results from Šterc - Aset Voodoo and she is in CZ - C!
But you see, you could perfectly said it, if you was able to reply the questions of Michael and Margo proofing what you said, but you dont, instead of it you simply had run away, letting clear for who read that you're UNABLE to reply!

Only with that I already had formed some conclusion about your capacity.. so I arrive at the conclusion that will be better for my spirit simply never meet you, or do you think I would lose my time with you after so long trip?
Old 02-12-2009, 19:03   #3
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Margo is a breeder, nothing more! No Club, no FCI!
And Monika is as always not properly informed and having NO IDEA what she is writing about.
Margo is not only a FCI breeder breeding PUREBREED Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs but already since SEVERAL years breeding comittee member ("poradca chovu") for the whole FCI 1 group (without German Shepherd dogs). Board member of the Polish Kennel Club in Zielona Gora (and since years one of ther main organizator of the national dog show in Drzonkow and national (soon Internationnal) dog show in Zielona Gora. Since one year also the member of court at the kennel club in Zielona Gora. Since years also the asistent for working dogs, organizator of the Obedience Competitions in Zielona Gora and all working exams made by our kennel club.

But Margo do not need to write always about it and puffing herself with prode as you Monika do...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP

Last edited by z Peronówki; 02-12-2009 at 19:05.
z Peronówki jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 19:16   #4
Monika

Quote:
Who speak what wants, hear what doesnt.
I didn't knew you personaly, but I arrive at some conclusion after read the topics here, associating it with what I saw coming from your breding and some other facts, like below:

No? Have you lose the sense of everything you wroted?
So, let me refreash your mind with few things

If you dont consider that arrogant and a clear way to impose your thinking using your title as judge, I think you need to review your concepts, because its a SHAME to read by a FCI judge.

So why dont you ask personaly to the people instead of spread gossips everywere? Like you did with Zlata Palz Kennel and even with Z peronowki at the topic "breed problems at breeding" ... oh maybe you will not remember also so:

Very nice for a FCI judge, not?

but let me see other:

But you see, you could perfectly said it, if you was able to reply the questions of Michael and Margo proofing what you said, but you dont, instead of it you simply had run away, letting clear for who read that you're UNABLE to reply!

Only with that I already had formed some conclusion about your capacity.. so I arrive at the conclusion that will be better for my spirit simply never meet you, or do you think I would lose my time with you after so long trip?

....the game continues?

hm....you don ´t know me and you don ´t read well. From my side it is always defence!

How many posts are writen by Me and how many by Margo, Anita and admin without name about me and my dogs???
Can you count it?
Can you be objective? I am sure not, and about it is your all discusion with me.

Ok, breed CSWs some years and I will see later, what are you breeder... The " Nebulosa " I don ´t know and is nothing for me.

Monika Soukupová
http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/cs/default.aspx
Monika jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 19:29   #5
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
And Monika is as always not properly informed and having NO IDEA what she is writing about.
Margo is not only a FCI breeder breeding PUREBREED Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs but already since SEVERAL years breeding comittee member ("poradca chovu") for the whole FCI 1 group (without German Shepherd dogs). Board member of the Polish Kennel Club in Zielona Gora (and since years one of ther main organizator of the national dog show in Drzonkow and national (soon Internationnal) dog show in Zielona Gora. Since one year also the member of court at the kennel club in Zielona Gora. Since years also the asistent for working dogs, organizator of the Obedience Competitions in Zielona Gora and all working exams made by our kennel club.

But Margo do not need to write always about it and puffing herself with prode as you Monika do...

Margo, please

Do you want to know, too how many organizations I am a member and how many PUREBREED I am a breeder and what I do 30 years around dogs????
You are not only fanatic polish girl you can be funny, too!

Last edited by Monika; 02-12-2009 at 19:38.
Monika jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 19:50   #6
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
....the game continues?
So for you spread gossips about people and run away when they ask you for show the proves its a game?
Sorry but maybe its better you seek a psichologist.

Quote:
hm....you don ´t know me and you don ´t read well. From my side it is always defence!
Poor victim, poor clear and imaculate creature, how could people do it with you?
I know, the world is hard...

Quote:
How many posts are writen by Me and how many by Margo, Anita and admin without name about me and my dogs???
Can you count it?
Can you be objective? I am sure not, and about it is your all discusion with me.
How many gossips you had spread about Margo, Michael and Ina, and about some other breeders?
Different of you, they have courage to assume what they write, and are able to reply and proof what they said, that's why they could talk about your judgements or your dogs in a public forum without mind, maybe you should learn from they before try to spread gossips.
Even if what they talked about you was not nice, what you did was worst than it, or do you want more low action than spread gossips around, not proof it and hide yourself?

Quote:
Ok, breed CSWs some years and I will see later, what are you breeder... The " Nebulosa " I don ´t know and is nothing for me.
Maybe, you have no idea about me because have no IDEA about the breeding you supose breed and judge, or better say, destruct (or you're able to think that the senseless Mutaras you approve will help the breed?).
I can say it because know whats going on with your breed, news discovering about breeding ways and so on is the responsibility of a breeder, as its the only way to breed better dogs.

But still, some people are waiting your replies.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 02-12-2009 at 20:07.
Nebulosa jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 19:57   #7
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
Do you want to know, too how many organizations I am a member and how many PUREBREED I am a breeder and what I do 30 years around dogs????
We all know... You are repeating it over, and over and over again.... But do you know how many breeders I know (everybody knows) who are breeding toons of dogs every year, breeding dogs since 40-50 years. But still having NO IDEA why they should make the crazy health tests....

I really have good suggestion for you - instead of puffing yourself start finally to answer the questions. Maybe start with Michael?
Because what you are trying to be, dear "FCI JUDGE", is nothing worth till there is no meaning and no knowledge behind your words.. So instead of "I'm the ....bla bla bla" maybe you will be so kind and write the answers...?

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 20:26   #8
loco
Non active.

Sorry, for mine impolite interruption .
But something is missing here .

So, now the show can go on .

Groette Martine.
Old 02-12-2009, 20:59   #9
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Sorry, for mine impolite interruption .
But something is missing here .

So, now the show can go on .

> PLAY

Groette Martine.
/ M
Old 03-12-2009, 02:50   #10
Juniorwolf

Quote:
already since SEVERAL years breeding comittee member ("poradca chovu") for the whole FCI 1 group (without German Shepherd dogs). Board member of the Polish Kennel Club in Zielona Gora (and since years one of ther main organizator of the national dog show in Drzonkow and national (soon Internationnal) dog show in Zielona Gora. Since one year also the member of court at the kennel club in Zielona Gora. Since years also the asistent for working dogs, organizator of the Obedience Competitions in Zielona Gora and all working exams made by our kennel club.

If you don`t need it ...then why did you just do it ???
Contradictary as usual or just the megalomania who showed it`s ugly face again ?
Juniorwolf jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:53   #11
Juniorwolf

Quote:
So for you spread gossips about people and run away when they ask you for show the proves its a game?
Sorry but maybe its better you seek a psichologist.
Are you sure this post was not ment for MARGO ???

Quote:
How many gossips you had spread about Margo, Michael and Ina, and about some other breeders?
How much gossip have Margo spread about Monika and many other owners/breeders ? ....again, are you sure this post is not ment for margo ?

Quote:
But still, some people are waiting your replies.
Some people are also waiting for Margo`s replies....

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 03-12-2009 at 03:02. Reason: more text
Juniorwolf jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 03:08   #12
Juniorwolf

Quote:
We all know... You are repeating it over, and over and over again....
Are you speaking about your self ???

I really have good suggestion for you - instead of puffing yourself start finally to answer the questions. Maybe start with Rolf ?

What you are trying to be, dear "Board member of the Polish Kennel Club in Zielona Gora ", is nothing worth till there is no meaning and no knowledge behind your words.. So instead of "I'm the ....bla bla bla" maybe you will be so kind and write the answers...?
Juniorwolf jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 03:10   #13
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
People, do you see what I do? This is.... incredible!?
Finally the 7th. dwarf showed up ...now we are only missing snow white
Juniorwolf jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 03:17   #14
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Like well said by the vets when we talk about different not much popular diseases in a breed "when we search we find".
This must be the reason why all stud dogs without ED results stay on the stud dog list and only removing the ones with prooven the mildest degree possible

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 03-12-2009 at 03:50.
Juniorwolf jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 03:40   #15
Juniorwolf

Default Health problems (real, hidden, not existing)

Quote:
Sorry but its already broken the common sense rules.
Who are you Monika? A ARROGANT judge that THINK knows everything only because is able to gave notes at dogshows.
Who are you Nebulosa ? A GRUMPY moderator that THINK margo is god(here comes the megalomania again) and you just have to defend to keep your fanatic friendship(religion) with margo ?

Quote:
If FCI judges have actualy their judgements so discredited over the world, its because people like you.
if moderators have actualy their judgement of common sense so discredited over the world, its because people like you.

Quote:
A "judge" that needs to remember who are or how "nothing" is other people in every post for try to convince people that your theories are rights, sorry but it would be funny if not tragic.
A "breeder" that are telling a jugde(who also is a friend of the breeder) how to make the judgement in the middle of a dogshow, where the breeder is showing her own dog, trying to convince that her opinion are right(and not the judges opinion) is truely tragic.

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 03-12-2009 at 03:47.
Juniorwolf jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 04:02   #16
Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
Who are you Nebulosa ? A GRUMPY moderator that THINK margo is god(here comes the megalomania again) and you just have to defend to keep your fanatic friendship(religion) with margo ?
For who read better the forum it will not seems that I think Margo is a god, but that you think Monika is After all, nobody can say a word against her and you already jump in the neck like if it was personal to you.
But its a nice theory, everyones who is against Monika, is a maniac, fanatic and so on.
Well, better be called maniac, fanatic, megalomaniac and anything more you can imagine than accept stupid concepts by this pressuposed "mitical ultra experienced" judge that is able to accept mixes as if it was better than a pure dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf
if moderators have actualy their judgement of common sense so discredited over the world, its because people like you.
Fine, so I will follow Monika's path in my moderation way, I will start only to respect admin, afterall everyone that not Admin are nothing more than "deadly" users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf
A "breeder" that are telling a jugde(who also is a friend of the breeder) how to make the judgement in the middle of a dogshow, where the breeder is showing her own dog, trying to convince that her opinion are right(and not the judges opinion) is truely tragic.
Did the judge asked for it? Often you can meet judges which wants to learn more with the breeders, believe me or not, its better than prepotent judges wich judge wrong and fear to ask because of his status, which unhaply is more common.
FCI Judges WORK for the breeder, not the contrarie.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:38   #17
Juniorwolf

Quote:
After all, nobody can say a word against her and you already jump in the neck like if it was personal to you.
If this is how you react, when people don`t agree with margo, I understand much better your grumpy appearance

Quote:
Well, better be called maniac, fanatic, megalomaniac and anything more you can imagine than accept stupid concepts by this pressuposed "mitical ultra experienced" judge that is able to accept mixes as if it was better than a pure dog.
Because you think it is better to accept breeding with weak constitution jackals or what ?

Quote:
Did the judge asked for it? Often you can meet judges which wants to learn more with the breeders, believe me or not, its better than prepotent judges wich judge wrong and fear to ask because of his status, which unhaply is more common.
FCI Judges WORK for the breeder, not the contrarie.
Does the word "INCOMPENTENT" mean anything to you ?
Who am I kidding, ofcourse not you are one of margo`s disciples, defending her for what ever costs.
Juniorwolf jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 11:54   #18
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
If you don`t need it ...then why did you just do it ???
Contradictary as usual or just the megalomania who showed it`s ugly face again ?
Quote:
Are you speaking about your self ???

I really have good suggestion for you - instead of puffing yourself start finally to answer the questions. Maybe start with Rolf ?

What you are trying to be, dear "Board member of the Polish Kennel Club in Zielona Gora ", is nothing worth till there is no meaning and no knowledge behind your words.. So instead of "I'm the ....bla bla bla" maybe you will be so kind and write the answers...?
Quote:
Finally the 7th. dwarf showed up ...now we are only missing snow white

Quote:

Quote:
If this is how you react, when people don`t agree with margo, I understand much better your grumpy appearance

Because you think it is better to accept breeding with weak constitution jackals or what ?

Does the word "INCOMPENTENT" mean anything to you ?
Who am I kidding, ofcourse not you are one of margo`s disciples, defending her for what ever costs.
5 posts worth nothing, the rest also without any sence. NO facts. Only assaulting and insulting all forum users which have different opinion that you... Sorry but you are just disgusting...and I can only understand that most people will not write you any answer here because it is under any common levels of conversation...

PS. It is offtopic. I will not send you any other answers to any kind of such comments. If you want any answer be BACK to topic and start finally to behave like a MAN... And not hysterical woman...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP

Last edited by z Peronówki; 03-12-2009 at 12:00.
z Peronówki jest offline  
Closed Thread