Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > CzW in need

CzW in need CzW looking for new homes: dogs with pedigrees but also Wolfdog-alike dogs from animal shelters....

Old 19-11-2009, 22:55   #1
emanta

Send a message via MSN to emanta Send a message via Yahoo to emanta
Talking I wanna adopt someone

Hi, my name is Andy, and I'm looking for a Pet, I wanna adopt someone, and If somebody wants, call me o leave me a pm. Really I love this race... I will take care and I will teach it, really, just tell me... Please answer me soon!
emanta jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 21:34   #2
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanta View Post
Hi, my name is Andy, and I'm looking for a Pet, I wanna adopt someone, and If somebody wants, call me o leave me a pm. Really I love this race... I will take care and I will teach it, really, just tell me... Please answer me soon!
Hello emanta

Here is a Mexican Breeder >>> http://pasodelobos.com.mx/

There is also breeders in the US and Brazil, se here >>> http://www.wolfdog.org/php/modules.p...B&file=kennels

Best regards / Mikael
Old 20-11-2009, 22:17   #3
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

You also have a list of dogs looking for a new home here:

http://www.wolfdog.org/pol/adult/

But all they are on europe, so if someone acept donate one of then for you, you will need to bring him for your country or travel for pick up.

Anyway, I think that maybe will be easiest you find dogs looking for a new home at your country if you write in Spanish forum about it.
Old 21-11-2009, 07:44   #4
emanta

Actually i'm trying to adopt this dog:
http://www.wolfdog.org/pol/dbase/d11226.html
And i want to contact the owner, to tell him how much I want the dog, but ther isn't an answer. And another thing, i don't think that people with kennels want to give me some dog in adoption... If you know somebody more who has puppies, please answer me...
Old 22-11-2009, 01:07   #5
emanta

Exclamation New master!

Hi, hi!! I wanna know if somebody in here, has a puppy who doesn't want to have... I'll be more especific. I want a little pup, if somebody have, please contact me... I will ADOPT it..
Old 22-11-2009, 01:14   #6
emanta

Hi, i'm looking for a puppy, and if you have, could you give someone to adopt??
Old 22-11-2009, 01:42   #7
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

I would like to kindly ask you if you could concentrate your posts about adoption of dogs in this one, that is in the properlly forum.

About adoption of pups, the maximally you will get are last minut puppies, which you can buy after pass for the selection made by the breeder.

I hope you have knowledge and experience enough before think about have a wolfdog, principally an addult one.
Old 22-11-2009, 01:58   #8
emanta

hmmm... I am just looking a dog who needs a new home... And if were a puppy will be better.. (ADOPT)
Old 22-11-2009, 03:38   #9
Nebulosa

Well, its not such easy question, you will not adopt a dog like buy carrots in the market...

We can find some cases of puppies for adoption, normally they have some kind of problem which took then out of breeding or shows, also you have cases of accidental litters which the breeder can sell the puppies at cost price, normally in both cases the breeder search for people who live near him for donate the puppies, its important for the breeder to see how the puppies develop, also important for him is the assurance that if something happen with the puppie or with the owner, he will be able to pick the puppy back to his home safely.
I cant imagine a breeder which agrees to sent an donated possible problematic puppie for someone he never saw in the life and live one sea away.
In this way easiest will be if you talk with the Mexican breeder Paso de Lobos.

You can meet also some adult dogs for adoption, there you have some different histories of why this dog is looking for a new home, sometimes the owner cannot have him anymore for personal problems, in this case the owner commonly still loves the dog and will search for the nearest possible new home for him, preferably with someone he knows well and trust.
Also you can meet some cases of what we can call "problem dogs", dogs which the old owners wasn't able to handle, had problems to live with him or didn't liked the behaviour of the breed, also in this list you can meet dogs which have really strong character and are very difficult to handle, traumatized animals or rescued of bad treatment, so, dogs which already have one history to tell and are searching for a very experienced owner, able to give him a good life and live with his particularities.
An responsible rescue, breeder or owner will never send a dog like that far away, where he will not be able to control how the new owner keep going with the new dog and help him to solve the possible problems which can appear, and if needed, rescue the same dog again.

Remembering that the breed by itself have a very difficult character, which need an experienced owner to handle.
Old 22-11-2009, 08:08   #10
emanta

So in this case i would to talk with somebody from Paso de Lobos, what for they may give me in a adoption a dog??
I just want a dog... That's all, 'til now, the received advices, i will take 'em, by this way. I mean. I've been conviced to get an adult dog. I will take care 'im. That's not a problem to me.

I love dogs... All this has been a problematic. I just wanna adopt a Dog. And there's no one near by I live. The dogs are adults, i don't have any trouble with that. Only that I have 2 cats. And I was looking for a pup, who get along with 'em since baby. Right. And I, if adopt a big one, will be less annoying teachin' things. But, I just wanna, that It gets along with cats. That's all.

And agreed the experience. I have some experience with similar pets. By that way I want a pup, to learn well. How I already told, I will take care an adult dog, provided that It get along with cats. It's my checkpoint.

I just wanna some help to start good. I will take care the situation. But I just need learning, and I will with a Dog. I wanna Know somebody who gives me in adoption any pet. That's all. It will be alright.

Tags
csw, perro lobo checoslovaco, plc, wolf, wolfdog.