Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Wolves and wolfdogs

Wolves and wolfdogs All about animals similar to CzW... Information about other Wolfdogs: Saarloos Wolfhound, Lupo Italiano...

Old 14-11-2010, 20:55   #19
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post

I have a world wide net about wolfdogs and to the best researchers. Tanja Askani? Is that the woman who got a male csw from you, Eichhorns, and gave him back because she had problems? That woman is not able to talk or read english, so do you really want to tell me, that she knows about the real life in wolf and wolfdog world? Writing this here, Eichhorns, shows me, that you still know nothing. It would be so easy to read my literature list on my website, that you can learn from. It is the biggest list in the world about wolfdogs!

I feel always sad for you, because you live in the past and are not able to develop.
Tanja never got a wolfdog from us and so never had to give one back, welcome to reality.
She raised several wolves for which she still takes care and surely doesn´t deserve to be called "that woman" being much more competent than you ever will be.http://www.tanja-askani.de/
I did just send Daniel a link to your statements he can state here on his own if he thinks it worth it, after nobody inclusive the police did laugh about him I doubt he cares enough about you.
Get a grip on yourself this have been more than enough lies now.

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 14-11-2010 at 21:03.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote