Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Sport & training

Sport & training Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs as working dogs - how to train, how to teach new elements, information about competitions and training seminars...

Old 24-07-2008, 20:11   #61
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivoine View Post
waooooooooo. I saw the results SVP1 the month of April! 2:03 for the winner ! Very great. I'm sorry, I'll ask a stupid question ... The dogs run or walk fast (to trot ?) ? Do they alternate running and trot ?. Thank you.
Hi Pivoine,

The dogs can run or trot as they like, but for 40km or more running is very hard, when wolfdogs trot they are very energy efficient and can trot for long distances(SVP3 = 100km)

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 20:16   #62
pivoine

Hi Rolf,
Thanks for your answer.
I do bike with my dog and he do only trot, sometime he run. So I understand it's good to alternate on long distance.
Thanks
Old 10-09-2008, 21:59   #63
giedrë

Hello, does anyone can help me and say how to register WD for running exam for 40 km in Slovakia this year 04/10/2008 thanks
giedrë jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:24   #64
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

Hi, you need to send info about your dog and your contacts (in case something changes) to [email protected]. But don't expect answer from Livia this week as she is quite busy. You can download appplication form here: http://www.csv.sk/docs/ssvp.doc The payment is on site.

You will need to bring your dog's pedigree (or a copy) and PET PASSPORT.

For more detailed info in german contact Livia, in english me ([email protected]).
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 16:47   #65
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemek View Post
If you make SVP1 exam in Slovakia you can request an official international working certificate from SKJ by paying 5 EUR.
Is it possible to make this request without being member of the Slovakian club ? and for who should the request be send ?

Rolf
Old 11-09-2008, 16:51   #66
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by saschia View Post
Hi, you need to send info about your dog and your contacts (in case something changes) to [email protected]. But don't expect answer from Livia this week as she is quite busy. You can download appplication form here: http://www.csv.sk/docs/ssvp.doc The payment is on site.

You will need to bring your dog's pedigree (or a copy) and PET PASSPORT.

For more detailed info in german contact Livia, in english me ([email protected]).
Where to send the application and the payment for SVP1 ?

Rolf
Old 12-09-2008, 11:25   #67
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

Yes, you don't need to be a member, only prices for nonmembers are higher (but still nothing compared to travel expenses for some, I think).

Payment is not in advance, when you come, you pay. Send all the info to [email protected], that's all. All that's important in the appliction form is also in english and german, so that you know what you need to fill in.
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:56   #68
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by saschia View Post
Yes, you don't need to be a member, only prices for nonmembers are higher (but still nothing compared to travel expenses for some, I think).

Payment is not in advance, when you come, you pay. Send all the info to [email protected], that's all. All that's important in the appliction form is also in english and german, so that you know what you need to fill in.
Thanks a lot for info Saschia

Greetings Rolf