Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Wolves and wolfdogs > Saarloos Wolfhound

Saarloos Wolfhound All about Saarloos Wolfhounds

Old 25-01-2010, 23:48   #1
solowolf

Default Mixes in Saarloos Wolfhound

Chrop z Kladenské záøe CS is also the father of xcenator arnie de louba tar who was dwarf, so if Saarloos breeders check there dogs from the lines of Zazi zen then they will know where it came from/////// have a close look at Zazi Zen http://www.saarlooswolfdog.com/Pedig..._Did=365&Lid=1 whos your daddy??? its not hard to work out certainly not Senna, in fact the owner of Senna has told the dutch kennel club his dog Senna has never been used for breeding.
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 00:10   #2
mijke

This is a CsW forum When you want to warn SWH owners you better can use other forums!

And please, use this topic only to discuss about DM and the test.
Thanks in advance!

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 00:12   #3
jmvdwiel

I don't know if this is the topic to discus if or if not some dog was used for breeding.

I think Mijke opened this topic to inform you all that you can do the test now, if you want to know this about your dog, and if YOUR dog could be a carrier and give this to his/her puppies or even worse if he/she could get DM. And I can tell you this is not a very nice thing to hava as a dog, and I wish nobody his/her dog to have this in the future.

I hope Mijke can put some video's on this topic about the DM so that everybody knows what DM is.
jmvdwiel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 00:58   #4
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijke View Post
This is a CsW forum When you want to warn SWH owners you better can use other forums!

And please, use this topic only to discuss about DM and the test.
Thanks in advance!
i am well aware this is Csw forum and am aware some owners also own Saarloos,,,,, and i know lots of Saarloos owners visit this site,,,,,,,, oh so you only discuse one health problem at a time,,,,,,and believe me the health problems in this breed grow by the week, so if i know of a Saarloos that has been crossed into the Csw lines and has major health problem you dont want to know as this is only for Csw? so you would not warn other breeders of different breeds about health problems? your one nice person, NOT,,, I sent you a CD in trust about De louba tar and evidence collected by dutch kennel club, you abused my trust, i also know who you contacted ,i lived in Europe for many years and have lots of friends, you closed the subject, so there is no more De louba tar kennels in france its Sun gifu kennels now, funny new import dog to uk this month is from sun gifu but Mrs Keizer got paid for the dog,,,,, so why dont you want to mention the father of the dog with dm is the same father to a dog that was a dwarf? i read your posts and it is good the work you do but if it not all about you or what you do, it sucks, the cd i sent you had dna evidense on it regarding czech and saarloos cross breedings Did you warn anyone especially when you knew what CWS was involved??? i bet you didnnt, you can not be trusted, so if you have any friends who own Saarloos you can now explane why you didnt tell them what Saarloos lines have the male CWS Chrop z Kladenské záøe CS ,who you know produced a dwarf pup and now dm. you always put me down and im fed up with your rotten attitude,so this is how i see you selfish arrogent and obviously dont want to let others know about health problems just because its a cws web site, sorry to others having to read this but i am fed up with getting the pi.. taken out of me when i supply truthful factual information to people in hope it may save suffering in wolfdogs be they CWS or SAARLOOS,
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote