Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-03-2012, 23:37   #181
ArImInIuM
Member
 
ArImInIuM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 763
Default

sometimes still look closer at some weddings, some are excellent, thoughtful, intelligent, sences, but we never see them on the Wolfdog, and yet it is here that we should see them, right??
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5443_2.gif
ArImInIuM jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 23:40   #182
Nebulosa
Moderator
 
Nebulosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rio Grande do Sul
Posts: 1,332
Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default

Last warning for you, dont try to change the topic content.
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1100_1.gif
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 23:41   #183
ArImInIuM
Member
 
ArImInIuM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
You're surprised by this topic?! O sorry, it's so shocking for you that you yourself had probed to see what is needed for make a new official breed by FCI.
But I know its too much work, almost impossible without a lot of political contacts, help and years of work, then is much better keep using CzW papers isn't it?!
daiva mixtures while you ........ I have a question one day, because I like to know, that was an issue that has a discution Take affected interresting, do not you think?

it is a question that I was already asked, but I did not answer anything, so I asked the question and I can answer now, you understand the gait?
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5443_2.gif
ArImInIuM jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 23:43   #184
wolfin
Moderator
 
wolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Where the wolf lives
Posts: 6,095
Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
seriously, for me it will not pose a problem, but in the opposite case it's yours it's going to be a problem ...
problem for my? I think not, but I can be a problem
__________________
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 23:43   #185
Nebulosa
Moderator
 
Nebulosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rio Grande do Sul
Posts: 1,332
Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
daiva mixtures while you ........ I have a question one day, because I like to know, that was an issue that has a discution Take affected interresting, do not you think?

it is a question that I was already asked, but I did not answer anything, so I asked the question and I can answer now, you understand the gait?
No, Im not Daiva and I dont, but I really hope it's about this topic, about the mixes you're doing in france, or I will ban you.
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1100_1.gif
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 23:43   #186
ArImInIuM
Member
 
ArImInIuM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Last warning for you, dont try to change the topic content.
I never asked to change the topic, I answer your questions simply, it's simple right?
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5443_2.gif
ArImInIuM jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 23:44   #187
wolfin
Moderator
 
wolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Where the wolf lives
Posts: 6,095
Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
daiva mixtures while you ........ I have a question one day, because I like to know, that was an issue that has a discution Take affected interresting, do not you think?

it is a question that I was already asked, but I did not answer anything, so I asked the question and I can answer now, you understand the gait?
question is? or bla bla bla bla blabla bla ?
__________________
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 23:46   #188
ArImInIuM
Member
 
ArImInIuM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
No, Im not Daiva and I dont, but I really hope it's about this topic, about the mixes you're doing in france, or I will ban you.
that's what we're talking about since the beginning,no?
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5443_2.gif
ArImInIuM jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 23:54   #189
Nebulosa
Moderator
 
Nebulosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rio Grande do Sul
Posts: 1,332
Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
that's what we're talking about since the beginning,no?
this is offtopic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariminium
sometimes still look closer at some weddings, some are excellent, thoughtful, intelligent, sences, but we never see them on the Wolfdog, and yet it is here that we should see them, right??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariminium
paula is you who says, I'm just reading all this with an amused eye, because basically, I amuses me to see all that fuss, but from the beginning you do not UNDERSTAND.
for me it is a moment of relaxation, my coffee, my cigarette, my dogs sleeping at my feet, and the many adventures of WD.
I'd love to read different things, read things that would move the race, things that would really interresting, words that are used, it would be so much ...

paula, tell us of the latest weddings that have been made with intelligence, we speak of the lines approved by the breed club, show us with examples of compliant dogs, and maybe we'll look at some dogs with a different eye ....
And what you're doing right now also, last chance, hope you make your next reply usefull or it will be the last one.
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1100_1.gif
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 00:05   #190
ArImInIuM
Member
 
ArImInIuM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 763
Default

anyway the children, it is 0:00 ET faloir he will go to bed, I thank you for this exchange and wish you a sweet night

probably tomorrow
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5443_2.gif
ArImInIuM jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 00:13   #191
Nebulosa
Moderator
 
Nebulosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rio Grande do Sul
Posts: 1,332
Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
anyway the children, it is 0:00 ET faloir he will go to bed, I thank you for this exchange and wish you a sweet night

probably tomorrow
Not anymore:

ArImInIuM was banned for being a Troll, well known for cause problems in French forum and now in English, also spamming Administration forum in both English and French versions with nonsenses.
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1100_1.gif
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 07:13   #192
leila
http://www.tobrok.sk
 
leila's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Nitra - Mojmírovce, Slovakia
Posts: 550
Default

you know, breeding and selling such dogs makes only one thing - closing the borders of Slovakia, Czech and others, so no one can use these dogs in our countries... it is like with mutaras... you have a italian dog? you will have problems here in Slovakia with a proof for breeding...
and I would realy like to know, what does REAL CsW judges say about these dogs... Like Oskar Dora, Sona Bognarova and other from Czech... I would realy like to see them in the ring, with other purebreed dogs...
They are just atypical! beautiful, but atypical for our breed... The standard is only ONE and that is the point of purebreeding. Not to look like pure wolf from USA or Russia, or...! But to be in standard...
I would like to see this animals in real, please, come here, in Slovakia, be my guests and lets talk about them... I will show you the breeding here in Slovakia and show you, why is it IMPOSSIBLE to have such look in pure CsW.
__________________
www.tobrok.sk
leila jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 08:57   #193
Rona
Distinguished Member
 
Rona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Kraków
Posts: 3,509
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila View Post
you know, breeding and selling such dogs makes only one thing - closing the borders of Slovakia, Czech and others, so no one can use these dogs in our countries... it is like with mutaras... you have a italian dog? you will have problems here in Slovakia with a proof for breeding...
and I would realy like to know, what does REAL CsW judges say about these dogs... Like Oskar Dora, Sona Bognarova and other from Czech... I would realy like to see them in the ring, with other purebreed dogs...
They are just atypical! beautiful, but atypical for our breed... The standard is only ONE and that is the point of purebreeding. Not to look like pure wolf from USA or Russia, or...! But to be in standard...
I would like to see this animals in real, please, come here, in Slovakia, be my guests and lets talk about them... I will show you the breeding here in Slovakia and show you, why is it IMPOSSIBLE to have such look in pure CsW.
Great post! The best possible summary of the whole thread with reasonable conclusions!
__________________

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 10:33   #194
martiou07
Moderator
 
martiou07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: France
Posts: 1,986
Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
because it comes from a defender of the race who has not taken the precaution not to have
a simple test would have planned this thing
and it is he who gives lessons ....
For your information, when we made this marriage (Approximately 15/09/2010), no breeder in France and I believe, few in the world, made test these dogs for the dwarfism or the MD....

It is a certainty Arriminium, you are in really ridiculous, stupid ....... You found only that to demonstrate us that we make a mistake ?????
It is funny, so far, you are just two to have taken out me it to defend you ..... Yes really ridiculous !!!!

It is true that I had one dwarf



but for him and his brother and his sisters, there was not a doubt on his origins

Thank you Paula to have banished her, that is going to make us holidays....
__________________


Last edited by martiou07; 19-03-2012 at 13:46.
martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 15:27   #195
yukidomari
Moderator
 
yukidomari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 847
Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
still manage to make dwarves because they have not even thought about doing a simple test,
Congratulations for the listed parents of Demoniak for having DM and DW tests done!

And for Demoniak himself too, of course!
__________________
"Learn to do well; seek judgment."
www.greyfarer.com/
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 13:27   #196
michaelundinaeichhorn
Senior Member
 
michaelundinaeichhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Bad Dürkheim
Posts: 2,250
Default

We had the doubtfull luck to be able to have a longer look at the animals in question on the Expo in Reggio Emilia. As photos really don´t show how distressed those animals are I made some videos over 3 hours.
As you can see they are very different to normal CSW in looks and behaviour. The handlers didn´t stand up most of the time and shielded them the whole time. They were so terribly stressed that they collapsed after some hours and layed down, not because they started to relax but because they were so mentally they switched off. Thankfully the animal shown was disqualified by the Czech judge.
In Germany I would have reported them to officials for cruelty against animals, their acting is clearly against German law. I feel sick looking at them again.
No doubt beautifull animals but also no doubt very unhappy and abused animals.


Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 13:46   #197
LadyJessy
Junior Member
 
LadyJessy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Collesalvetti (Li)
Posts: 430
Send a message via MSN to LadyJessy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
Congratulations for the listed parents of Demoniak for having DM and DW tests done!

And for Demoniak himself too, of course!
Demoniak Diamond N/DM
Doz Wolfsirius N/N
Gunner de loups de l'ostrevent N/DM
Graal de loups de l'ostrevent N/N

All tested in Laboklin!
__________________
Jessy Chiba Gunner & Company

LadyJessy jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 13:56   #198
leila
http://www.tobrok.sk
 
leila's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Nitra - Mojmírovce, Slovakia
Posts: 550
Default

I can not play the video
__________________
www.tobrok.sk
leila jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 13:59   #199
LadyJessy
Junior Member
 
LadyJessy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Collesalvetti (Li)
Posts: 430
Send a message via MSN to LadyJessy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
We had the doubtfull luck to be able to have a longer look at the animals in question on the Expo in Reggio Emilia. As photos really don´t show how distressed those animals are I made some videos over 3 hours.
As you can see they are very different to normal CSW in looks and behaviour. The handlers didn´t stand up most of the time and shielded them the whole time. They were so terribly stressed that they collapsed after some hours and layed down, not because they started to relax but because they were so mentally they switched off. Thankfully the animal shown was disqualified by the Czech judge.
In Germany I would have reported them to officials for cruelty against animals, their acting is clearly against German law. I feel sick looking at them again.
No doubt beautifull animals but also no doubt very unhappy and abused animals.


Ina
I can't see the video, is private!

Do you know why my dog ​​was stressed out? Because was his first time in the expo! We only went once again to Serra.
I do not like the expo, I do not need the judgment of a court. If dogs could talk ... try to ask if they prefer to go to expo or walking in a forest! Who knows what would answer....
Unhappy and abused animals? But you have no idea where my dog ​​live? how is treated? how dare you say such a thing?
You can say whatever you want, but not that my dog ​​is unhappy and mistreated because otherwise you've never seen a dog mistreated!
__________________
Jessy Chiba Gunner & Company

LadyJessy jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 14:01   #200
julie9471
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14
Default

You call a good education of the ill-treatment? It is really ugly the jealousy, I hope that each of the detractors here presents notice as they are ridiculous with the eyes of the others... And then " animals of sophie to domer ", they are dogs, whatever you said about it, and I think that nobody authorized you to film and to spread(broadcast) these images as well as the name of the mistress!
julie9471 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org