Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 03:40   #1
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default 'Jackals' vs. 'Asian Ovtcharkas'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
"I breed CSWs 20 years and I felt much. Fanaticism of Margo has not exceeded the tolerable limit and it's time to fight back.
In this case you are totally wrong... as you always are...

First, if you have so much experiences you should know I'm not the only one breeder in Poland. And not the only one who travel, who hear what breeders in Slovakia and Czech Republic are telling. Last time I even travel less as the others. Some facts were new for me. But I also know more (MUCH more) as written here - about some other checked dogs and "forgoten" results. I promise you - if I would write something like this you will have much more questions to answer...

Quote:
All Polish breeders, who disaagree with her views are harassed, attacked their dogs, their actvities……
Sorry but you have really no idea about what's going on in Poland.... Before you write something just go to the forum and read it. It is better that using some polish "zombie-breeders" repeating your words And better than basing on the words of two Polish breeders who builded their own "virtual" reality...

Quote:
Yes, in Poland there are few litters and between Judges not have Polish CSWs good credit in Europe – the worst. Margo does not judge FCI, but I did.
Monika, don't make me laught... "between Judges" - means between you and Mrs Tomeskova... Or maybe between the pack of judges who give "excellent" notes to the untypical mixes like Mutaras.
Thanks God beside this pack there also good judges exist...

Quote:
Margo does not judge FCI, but I did.
There are two reasons. It is much complicated to become a judge in Poland than in Czech Republic - you need min 9 years. Maybe it is better becuase threre will be not such judges as some new in the club who do not know even the BASIC things written in the breed standard but jude aready shows and bonitations.
The second and main reason is - an FCI judge can not criticise other judges. Sorry but when I see such lack of knowledge by some so called "expert-judges"... I prefer to stay "only a breeder" and have the possiblity to criticise if someone is botching his work as judge...

Quote:
Generally Polisch CSWs are small, weak constitution, without sexual expression, hairless or curly, looks like .. jackals not as the wolves!
What is the truth? The thuth is that the "big and famous" Monika Soukupova is sick of envy... My dogs are small, weak constitution, without sexual expression? So lets see your new litter. WOW - the father is Hargo Passo del Lupo... The more feminine and weeker version of Eligo z Peronowki.... VERY nice dog - I like him VERY MUCH. But why YOU use it? Because you want to have litter SIMILAR to my? To my jackals??? Yes, the puppies have huge chance to look like "z Peronowki" dogs... CONGRATULATION - it can work...

Sorry people - one explanation. Monika suffers from split personality. Officialy she make huge advertisement for moloss type dogs. You can see it here:
http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/cs/csv/posuzovani_exterieru.aspx (the title is "Judging the exterier"). You can find there a photos of head of a dog where is written "dog with typical masculine head with a little bit heavy head and open lips".

It is truth - it is typical head of a male of.... Central Asian Ovtscharka - Group II FCI - Molossoid Breeds. All you need to do is to cut the ears:

Monika, as for a judge such words are just EMBARRASSEMENT. Because it shows you have NO IDEA what is written in the breed standard about the head of a Wolfdog. Do you think the CzW owners are idiots who believe you that SO should look typical CzW.... WOLFSIH CZW....
Or maybe you know the unwanted truth... Because the title for this photo is "tezka_hlava" - means "HEAVY HEAD". Heavy is untypical. Simply said - officialy you make advertisement for untypical looking Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs.
And unofficialy - unoffcialy you use last time dogs which are so similar to mine... trying to breed dogs which look like mine... Something what you will never confirm...

Quote:
For Margo Cut´s measuring 64, 5 - disaster, Iran and the Jabberwock with his 64 cm are a stud dogs and great! : 0)
This I called politics, not breeding of dogs.
Dear Monika - I am just not a liar. And the judges I know also not. If they measure 64 cm they write 64cm even if Jabberwock shrink 2 cm in one year (from 66cm) since he was checked on the youth presentation. They do not cheat like you. Or you just forget the all TOO SMALL Czech dogs which you measured which you gave more cm as they really have? Or dogs pulled on a leash to have some cm better result as the reality? Or the famous case of the French male which you bonitated last year. You measured him with "standard size" - 65 cm while the dog measured this year by other 2 judges got.... about 62 cm!!! You "added" 3 cm!!! So please, say nothing about measurements and politics. Because if I would behave like you I would ask my friends to make some cheated bonitation and to gave the dogs more cm as they are... And Jabberwock would be 70cm. Or much more

Quote:
We took 2 dogs - Šterc HD 2 / 2 and 3 / 3 - took them to Poland! Both received HD 0 / 0 - A and the vet. said: Wow, how beautiful joints!
Margo should handle her Peronowki to the bus and take them to vet. Šterc to Brno. Perhaps the most amazing statistics Polish HD will lost much of his luster.
As I wrote before - I will not play the game "which country has the better vets" but if you really want the statistics? No problem - all my females which I use are HD-A (no double x-rays). If you say it is worth nothing because it if from Poland... nNo problem - let's compare the results of the offsprings of my females (with good results from Poland) with offsprings of your females (with good results from Czech Republic and Italy). The puppies were checked different judges in different countries. And the results are:

z Molu Es - 163 puppies. Checked= no idea, not all results are published. Dogs with x-rays = 60
Stats:
HD-A = 30 dogs and it makes 50%
HD-B = 10 dogs and it makes 16.7%
HD-C = 10 dogs and it makes 16.7%
HD-D = 8 dogs and it makes 1.3%
HD-E = 2 dogs and it makes 0.33%
Results made in Czech Republic, Denmark, Italy, France, Poland and one in Germany.

z Peronowki - 101 puppies. Checked= all listed, no results hidden. Dogs with x-rays = 47
Stats:
HD-A = 40 dogs and it makes 85.1%
HD-B = 5 dogs and it makes 10.6%
HD-C = 2 dogs and it makes 0.42%
HD-D = 0 dogs and it makes 0%
HD-E = 0 dogs and it makes 0%
Results made in Denmark, Italy, Spain, Lithuania, France, Poland, Brasil and in Germany (6).

Sorry but these statistics do not lie. Dogs from my kennel were checked in more countries than yours but still the results are MUCH better than yours. So the results given by Polish vet to my females are confirmed by the vets in different countries by different vets. By the way - the only 2 HD-C results come from Poland - seems that the most stict vets we have in PL...

Quote:
Only a single Peronowka had results from Šterc - Aset Voodoo and she is in CZ - C!
Margo, of course, on her website states simply the result of the Polish "A"
Monika, you are the only person who saw the results. Even Sterc have no idea about it. I asked you already severeal times - please scan the result and post it. Even here! I really would like to see it... if it exist.... The vet do not have it, the owners also not, Hartl do not have it either. You are my last hope....

Quote:
Saying that A - I have to say too B. Veron is what Margo burns - hate, his Italian origins and he mated Polish females! How could breed with him Polish breeders??!!
Please read the topic and posts again. Not blided with fury. But read it CAREFUL again, and again, and again... Read WHO told WHAT. Sorry but the most stupid you can say is about hating the "italian origin". Sorry but Italian breeders are exactly the one which I respect a lot and I have really good contact with them - huge part of my "wolfdog family" lives there and you can not even imagine how great owners they have. Please next time before you write such stupidity - think twice...
If you want to see who has problem with Veron and why - read careful the polish forum (even if the reasons are the same as you hear also in Czech Republic).

Quote:
Simply, Margo has no patent on reason and not all wish to have at home type of Kasdeya or Loray! Margo If so, just do breeding with them, your choise! I do not, unlike it, BUT I respect it and I know that I never will buy „ Peronowki „ and this is all.
Monika, but it is fair. I respect it. In my opinion some dogs make good family dogs. If they are not heatlthy or good enough - I just do not use them. So I would also not breed with Upstream - it is not just a talk. I didn't used dog with HD-C so you can believe me I would also not use dog with worser result. In such case I would also not try t make better one. Health (and exterier) is too much important for me. But it is OK - we have just totally different goals as breeders...

Quote:
I can smile, only at your fanaticism and narrowness and move with grace.
When you move with grace try also to think logically. I know about two x-ray results of Upstream already since years! Anybody in Czech Republic knows it (the problems is already present from time to time on the Czech forum and in the Czech Club) and I really do not need to start such topics and loose my time here - in the place where only few Polish people can read it and understand it... Expecially that also my friends are attacked with the post of Anita....

Quote:
I know some dogs of breeders discuss here, very ill - fatally, as HD or ED nothing, for example Zlatá Palc,
Really - honestly said it is the first time I hear about it... These gossips are new? Just developed or spread already since a long time? I see it is another "nice" opinon of other kennel spread by your companionship...
Thanks to you Monika I found out who is the source of the bad rumors spreading about my kennel. Now Michael can found out who is spreading bad rumors about his kennel... Who's next? I do not ask about the Czech one - all we know already your targets...

Envy, envy, envy...

Taking into consideration what you are spreading about other kennels. Bah - about whole countries ("all Slovakian dogs look like females") your next words written in the bottom are only pompous text without any meaning...

Quote:
Pease Margo, turn atentions to your litters to your animals, because it is easy to dirty and I could start! Families of your bitches I know very well, and everywhere is something! Nobody breeding champions, only !
Mutual respect, respect and humility to the work of others, what Margo missing – lost..
I know you have problem with me since long time... You have problem with Czech Club, Czech breeders, Slovakian Club, slovakian breeders,... or maybe it would be much easier to list the group which is not problematic for you. The reason is: you are attacking without thinking. Biting not people who "deserve it" but people who you don't like. If you have problems in Czech Republic - Pavel is Responsible. If you have problems in Poland - Margo is responsible.... Wake up! And try to find our what is your REAL problem...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 09:01   #2
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post

Really - honestly said it is the first time I hear about it... These gossips are new? Just developed or spread already since a long time? I see it is another "nice" opinon of other kennel spread by your companionship...
Thanks to you Monika I found out who is the source of the bad rumors spreading about my kennel. Now Michael can found out who is spreading bad rumors about his kennel... Who's next? I do not ask about the Czech one - all we know already your targets...

Envy, envy, envy...

Taking into consideration what you are spreading about other kennels. Bah - about whole countries ("all Slovakian dogs look like females") your next words written in the bottom are only pompous text without any meaning...

I know you have problem with me since long time... You have problem with Czech Club, Czech breeders, Slovakian Club, slovakian breeders,... or maybe it would be much easier to list the group which is not problematic for you. The reason is: you are attacking without thinking. Biting not people who "deserve it" but people who you don't like. If you have problems in Czech Republic - Pavel is Responsible. If you have problems in Poland - Margo is responsible.... Wake up! And try to find our what is your REAL problem...
Well, now you can add at least one German breeder.

I would really be interested which of our dogs ever got a result worse than ED 0/0, the HD-results are published, at least I tell the puppy-buyers to send in the official papers. Our puppy-buyers even get money back if they make an official x-ray.
If you talk about other problems, I would even more love to know about them, because I am very happy about the good health but willing to learn.

So please Monika, I am very interested in the source of this gossip!! Obviously you know where it comes from, please tell everybody the name of the person and of course the name of the dogs, here in this forum!!! To every dog of our kennel that ever had to visit a vet there are vet reports and witnesses to give proof of that you are telling lies.
If this is walking in grace for you for me it is stumbling around.

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 01-12-2009 at 09:38.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 15:41   #3
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika
z Molu Es - 163 puppies. Checked= no idea, not all results are published. Dogs with x-rays = 60
Stats:
HD-A = 30 dogs and it makes 50%
HD-B = 10 dogs and it makes 16.7%
HD-C = 10 dogs and it makes 16.7%
HD-D = 8 dogs and it makes 1.3%
HD-E = 2 dogs and it makes 0.33%
Results made in Czech Republic, Denmark, Italy, France, Poland and one in Germany.

z Peronowki - 101 puppies. Checked= all listed, no results hidden. Dogs with x-rays = 47
Stats:
HD-A = 40 dogs and it makes 85.1%
HD-B = 5 dogs and it makes 10.6%
HD-C = 2 dogs and it makes 0.42%
HD-D = 0 dogs and it makes 0%
HD-E = 0 dogs and it makes 0%
Results made in Denmark, Italy, Spain, Lithuania, France, Poland, Brasil and in Germany (6).
Margo, Anita and admin without name: greate statistic, but you forget wrote here how many z Peronowki was made in Poland??? :0)
how many in Brazil...Spain :0)) And how many in CZ ??? :0))

The reselut of Aset Voodoo was in some old Club´s Magazin, try to find it.

Margo, you are big manipulator with facts and is easy to write numbers without others numbers!
I don´t have time to speaking here and lose time with fanatic, for that is impossible to accept others opinions. I know well problems of polish breeders with you, and in Europe too. Nobody has only friends :0)) You was in Italy never and I have really big doubts, that you saw Hargo, well. Please, Margo go to the Toscana and look at him well! I am smiling only of your words, nothing more is possible to do with human stupidity.

I don t want to have dogs " z Peronowki " ...Why????? I not prefer their typ...best is always Jolly z Molu Es...and I like Mery Bell z Molu Es - her head....You wanted to have dogs " Z Molu Es " not me " z Peronowki " whitch always will have blood of my dogs!

I feel envy and hate only from you and from your words and a long time. I don ´t care about you, about your dogs! I only care about my dogs and about breeding of CSWs but I ataced, never. I don´t need for my life discuss on wolfdog. org forum !! And You???
You hate...not Me.
Sorry i must care about my dogs, family, children.. ..and you can dicsuss here.

and article??? http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/cs/csv/posuzovani_exterieru.aspx
is from Mr. Hartl
foto of Hargo you can find here: http://zmolu.csvlcak.cz/thumbnails.p...=lastup&cat=-5
foto of litter " Y " z Molu Es 6 kg in 6 weeks :0) " here: http://zmolu.csvlcak.cz/thumbnails.p...lastup&cat=-42

Monika Soukupová
http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/cs/default.aspx

Last edited by Monika; 01-12-2009 at 15:56.
Monika jest offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 16:15   #4
Monika

Quote:
In this case you are totally wrong... as you always are...

http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/cs/csv/posuzovani_exterieru.aspx (the title is "Judging the exterier"). You can find there a photos of head of a dog where is written "dog with typical masculine head with a little bit heavy head and open lips".

sorry but I must show how Margo step by step manipulate and uses a gossip lies:
In CZ Mr. Hartl wrote here: ČSV - pes s dobře vyjádřeným pohlavním dimorfismem, ovšem s příliš těžkou tlamou
a otevřeným koutkem.

And in English - CSW - male with well - defined sexual dimorpfism, but with too heavy muzzle and open lips!
Monika jest offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 18:35   #5
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Paula: are you sure the title you gave to this thread is appropriate?
"Breed problems at Breeding?"
I will make no comments on either of the "positions" ...Just saying that if this quantity of energy was used for "better" arguments than just attacking each other, we would really be lucky, don't you think?
Maybe I can invite all parts to use a more "relaxed" approach?
I hate to say this but...be more "German"when you write and less "Italian"..
I'm sure many bad words would turn into normal ones.

About Hargo, I think Margo saw him during world dog show in Bratislava.
I agree with both, I like him very very much, he reminds me of Oilver's structure and legs and bones and character but with better colours and head (not better tail ).
Sorry I disagree he looks weaker and more feminie version of Eligo...he is not feminine at all and much stronger type than Eligo.
Would be interesting to see a "z peronowki" litter from him too, so we can compare the results!
Please...all of you...take your time to read, count to 10 and ther write.
Otherwise you will be like wild animals at the zoo growling and hissing at each other and Us, the Others, watching you entertained (I'm not entertained but sorry) eating pop-corn.

massimo

Last edited by massimo; 01-12-2009 at 18:37.
massimo jest offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 18:56   #6
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Paula: are you sure the title you gave to this thread is appropriate?
"Breed problems at Breeding?"
No, I had no creativity in truth, if you have better idea for a title I would appreciate.
Old 01-12-2009, 22:59   #7
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question Hmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
No, I had no creativity in truth, if you have better idea for a title I would appreciate.
YES I HAVE ! way not just name it "Breeders vs Breeders" or "Breeders fighting Breeders"

Sorry I have to agree whit Rolf here "....The more I know people - The better I like my dog.... "

Best regards / Mikael
Old 02-12-2009, 00:26   #8
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

wow, heavy stuff is going on. Massimo, why you don´´t take one part of a side? You did, because you explained that Hargo is a nice csw boy. You confirmed that breeding with him and Api was a right decision.

Margo, what happened? I like you very much because you do a lot for csw and bringing csw people together. But why the hell are you fighting for years against Monika? Monika is completly right that is sounds light jealousy of you!!!! And fanatiscm! Of course she did not right here in forum, but when I read your post I was really really shocked! She did not piss at you but you did it! But it is not necessary to do this.

Of course people like Ina and Michael Eichorn has nothing else to do, but you are not so, I thought. So what is your personal problem?

Eichhorns have to keep their mouth close! They produce so much ill csw in germany, but nobody is talking about. What about Caya Zlata Paltz? She tried for years to get puppies! But nothing happend! Experienced male dogs tried to make puppies, but no puppies. Amy Zlata Paltz stayed clean several times. Did you sell her already? You have no place for her and bought new puppies, rumours says that you want to give her away? You moved your homes so often what happend?

Why did offspring of your breeding dogs died due to illness giving from the grandparents? Eichhorns you are the biggest liar in germany in case of csw!

Sorry Margo, I saw Api working several times and a dog with HD D is not able to work like this! I have a son from Api. And he is so incredible fast in movement and jumping that although I did not make hd exrays I can confirm that he is a healthy 4 year old male csw.

Margo I am very disappointed of you. Your whole breeding starts with Jolly and Merry Bell z Molu Es. I can not understand why you are acting like you do! Monika has vey succesful puppies in her whole breed. You need some more 10 years to reach her level, sorry to say!

And Monika is absolutely right, from my point of view your puppies and offspring could be more wolf like! Today my wife and me watched a movie about the yellow stone park. They showed a grey canid and my wife said oh look now you saw your wolf. I reapeted that was a coyote. Ok?

Wolves are not 65 cm. They start from 70 cm. There is so much literature about russian wolves. Please read "Wolves in Russia". Than you maybe understand that breeding around 60 cm for females and 65 for males is far away from wolf standard! And saying a csw male should be at leat 65 cm does not mean that she should be 65 cm.

And pleading for Eligio, he is nothing z Pernowki, he is z Molus es and his father. He is aggressiv like Myla and in todays world it is not good even so they have character. But it is one thing to look nice.

Please calm down. And everything you know keep it in your house and not in this forum. I talked a lot with Monika why you, Margo, attack her so much, it is totaly unnecassary.

Massimo I wish really that you sometimes would speak open about all you know. It is now a lot less than a few years ago, but you have a good well meaing opinion. But you can not keep out your opinion in all cases. You are friend of Monika. You want to be friend of Michael Eichhorn? Better not. I showed Miguel on our flight to spain what really happend in the case of Noomi. And miguel could not belive all the lies Michael told him. I hope that the time will come that you understand that you are only a puppy buyer like almost 100 others. He only talks to you becaue you know a lot, not because he is friend of you. he only uses you! The time will come when you will notice it.

christian
hanninadina jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 01:22   #9
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanninadina
Sorry Margo, I saw Api working several times and a dog with HD D is not able to work like this! I have a son from Api. And he is so incredible fast in movement and jumping that although I did not make hd exrays I can confirm that he is a healthy 4 year old male csw.
As already experienced owner of working displasic dogs I can assure that you're completly wrong.
My bulldog with E hips in both sides and NO ACETABULUM is able to walk more than 20 km without show any signals of the problem, his mother with both E hips was able to work for 8 hours with the cattle running in the fields, with the need to make 30km on foot following a horse for arrives at the work place and comes back home.
You can find several cases of German Shepherds, Rottweilers and even Czechoslovakian wolfdogs displasic but completly able to work and even to pass endurance tests.
You can meet several dogs with nice and free movement but at the same time completly displasic.

And that's why that someone only can assure that their dogs are free of this ill after make the official results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanninadina
And pleading for Eligio, he is nothing z Pernowki, he is z Molus es and his father. He is aggressiv like Myla and in todays world it is not good even so they have character. But it is one thing to look nice.
Let me follow your mind there:
In this case Jolly z Molu Es also isn't z Molu Es, but a mix between od Bulizniko and Reolup, but Hero z Rofa its really from Z Rofa, so, in truth, Eligo z Peronowki is a Z Rofa dog, not Z Molu Es nor Z Peronowki.

But, as Hero z Rofa was selected by z peronowki for be used as Stud, and Eligo born from it, so Eligo comes from the work and studie of Z Peronowki kennel, only that already make he a real z Peronowki.
Or do you think would born a dog like Eligo if she had mate Jolly with Doran z Ponickeho Dvora?

Or may we start to say that now, all dogs are nothing than z Pohranicni Straze?

Well, I know Eligo very well and I can assure you that he is not agressive at all, he is a very equilibrate dog with tipical behaviour.
But as it isn't the first dog I saw you saying its agressive I'm start to thinking that your problem are with dogs of more strong character, sorry but CzW is a working breed tipically with strong character and must be like that, no wonder why its not for everybody.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:53   #10
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
But you can not keep out your opinion in all cases. You are friend of Monika. You want to be friend of Michael Eichhorn? Better not.
I think i am old enough to choose my own friends Christian, thank you.
I never stated anybody is my friend, I have 3 or 4 friends in all my life, and if you take off my dogs only ONE is left, sorry.
I think I say my opinion even clearly even too often, and reading people "fighting" this way is a pity for all of us.
You can choose to put water on fire or to feed fire with wood. I choose the first....I don't think you do to.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:50   #11
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Just wait - one will come soon from Monika... it will start:
"Margo, Anita, Michael, Ina and admin without name...."
Would it be better if she adressed you Grumpy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy & Dopey ...then we would be waiting for the last two dwarfs and snow white.

We are waiting ...but it is on your answers Margo !!!
Since you have the time to write such a long post smelling of envy, jealousy and hate, maybe you could find a few minutes to answer my posts as well ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf
Did you read my post at all ???
If you did, you would have been reading this : I am not an expert, but I have seen the x-rays with my own eyes.
So did you read it ? or did you just had an urge to let out some mindless steam again, like a bull when it see the red cloth ?

Quote:
I find this very funny
what you are saying is that your trust in someone makes it a fact, even that you did not see it your self ? so if someone who you trust is telling you that the earth is flat like a pancake, it is a fact because you trust this person

Do you really trust blindly in all what people you apparently trust in are telling you ? or are your thoughts just spinning out of control, when things are not as you want them to be ? ...I`m really curious !

Quote:
I could rightfully ask if YOU have some kind of education or FCI aproovement to decide which vet. is correct and which is wrong ?
Well do you ? or do you just put your own fanatic opinions above FCI and CMKU again, trying to play god ?

...when a breeder are telling a jugde(who also is a friend of the breeder) how to make the judgement in the middle of a dogshow, where the breeder is showing her own dog, I just can help thinking, that this breeder must have megalomania and nothing can be taking seriously from this person.

Sorry for the red color, but I don`t know how to qoute two different persons in same post.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 02-12-2009 at 05:26. Reason: For put the red letters in the quote ballon =P I hope I didn't mistake the names
Juniorwolf jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 05:36   #12
Juniorwolf

Thanks Nebulosa ...the names is correct
Juniorwolf jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 08:20   #13
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
Sorry I disagree he looks weaker and more feminie version of Eligo...he is not feminine at all and much stronger type than Eligo.
Sorry Massimo, but you really are tallking about THIS Hargo? I agree he is bigger than Eligo but when you have them both next to each other than you will see Hargo's head has more feminine expresion - at last it was like this when I saw him in Bratislava:

Here are the photos from the World Dog Show:

HARGO

And ELIGO - I have only two photos:

But now back to the topic - Hargo is the type of dogs which Monika criticize; NO open lips, NO hanging lips, NO visible wrazzles, NO big chest, NO short legs, NO limphatic body. No molosoid expresion typical for "true male". Accodring to this was she is showing and writing on her web page HARGO is a female, ELIGO is female and also all European male-Wolves do not have the right MASCULINE expression.... We can only thank God that breeders have their own mind and do not follow any nonsensical advises like these which she writes...

If I should choose between the molosoid type a la Asian Shepherd suggested by Monika I preffer the "jackals" ... tfu.... wolves like this:

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 08:35   #14
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Monika, it is really easy to show your manipulation...

Quote:
sorry but I must show how Margo step by step manipulate and uses a gossip lies:
In CZ Mr. Hartl wrote here: ČSV - pes s dobře vyjádřeným pohlavním dimorfismem, ovšem s příliš těžkou tlamou
a otevřeným koutkem.

And in English - CSW - male with well - defined sexual dimorpfism, but with too heavy muzzle and open lips!
The Czech-English dictonary on the Seznam.CZ:

http://slovnik.seznam.cz/?q=a+bit+too&lang=en_cz

a bit too - příliš

If it would be HEAVY that it would be UNTYPICAL. If it would be UNTYPICAL than it would be not showed by you as "Head with typical masculine expresion". You showed it because because for you it is MASCULINE (typical). (sure a BIT too heavy but still acceptable and representative).
You are showing dog with moloss head with the desctiption (sugestion) that so should a head of a typical CzW male look like...

And my answer is: NO, THANKS. I can proud say that so far I didn't bred even one dog whose head is such heavy and untypical like this. But my friend did - he has already several males with such type of head... He is breeding Anatolian Shepherds (Group II)....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 09:49   #15
Monika

Quote:
Monika, it is really easy to show your manipulation...

The Czech-English dictonary on the Seznam.CZ:

http://slovnik.seznam.cz/?q=a+bit+too&lang=en_cz

a bit too - příliš

If it would be HEAVY that it would be UNTYPICAL. If it would be UNTYPICAL than it would be not showed by you as "Head with typical masculine expresion". You showed it because because for you it is MASCULINE (typical). (sure a BIT too heavy but still acceptable and representative).
You are showing dog with moloss head with the desctiption (sugestion) that so should a head of a typical CzW male look like...

And my answer is: NO, THANKS. I can proud say that so far I didn't bred even one dog whose head is such heavy and untypical like this. But my friend did - he has already several males with such type of head... He is breeding Anatolian Shepherds (Group II)....

Your fanatism knows no bounds!
Go to doc, Margo, and together with Anita and with admin without name
For all, not for Margo - she never will understand.
Typical head is up in the article.
http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/cs/csv/posuzovani_exterieru.aspx
The head what Margo present here still :0) is a head with fault! Too heavy, too strong nose and open lips! From this picture is it clear! Together with this head is head with too weak down jaw! For confrontation.
She is manipulator and is imposible to make correct judgement from photos!
Many People knows Eligo and many people knows Hargo. Its very funy her effort.
Do you have some problem with Hargo, Margo?? You are jealousy, only, sorry.
Hargo is 2 years old.
If Hargo will be 4 years old with winter coat, like Eligo was on photo he will look like father with pup or male with female.. on photo, where will be Hargo and Eligo together.

Who is male and who female on this photo??
http://www.wolfdog.org/drupal/cs/gallery/pic/66324/

Have a nice days CSW people I go to make some idealistic activities :0)
Monika jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 09:56   #16
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
Margo, what happened? I like you very much because you do a lot for csw and bringing csw people together. But why the hell are you fighting for years against Monika? Monika is completly right that is sounds light jealousy of you!!!!
Christian, dont't discredit yourself.... Or you really wanna tell us that Monika is spreading the information about health problems by Zlata palz because she admire and like Michael so much? That she is putting photos of Crying Wolf dogs (Waldo) as example of untypical CzW int he Hartl commentary on her page (PAGE OF FCI JUDDE)? Why do you think she attacks all Crying Wolf offsprings ("Czech jackals") living in Czech Republic so much? Why she hate Slovakian dogs so much?
Because she is so nice, and friendly, and peaceful person...

Why I fight against her? You are talking about the mutts called Mutaras? And Monikas "work"? You have a problem because whole Slovakian Club is "fighting" agains Monika sice they stopped and banned the mixes. You have a problem because whole Czech Club is "fighting" agains Monika and exactly Czech owners were these who removed her from the Club board. You have a problem because many breeders get alergy when thay hear her name.... Why....? "Because she is so nice, and friendly, and peaceful person..."?

Quote:
Of course people like Ina and Michael Eichorn has nothing else to do, but you are not so, I thought. So what is your personal problem?
If Michael want to clarify the lies told by Monika it is only because he has nothing to do? And about me - it is PUBLIC forum where EVERYBODY can write his own opinion. If not... that tell us: " So what is your personal problem?". Or maybe you have "nothing else to do"?

Quote:
Eichhorns have to keep their mouth close! They produce so much ill csw in germany, but nobody is talking about. What about Caya Zlata Paltz? She tried for years to get puppies! But nothing happend! Experienced male dogs tried to make puppies, but no puppies.
And? I hope one day Caya will have puppies. She is really a nice female with many titles and know in the CzW world. Is someone here ENVY?

Quote:
Why did offspring of your breeding dogs died due to illness giving from the grandparents?
My dear "Monika's friend" - before you also spread around gossips about genetical illnesses in the Zlata palz kennel I hope you have REALLY good proofs. Because there are so many gossips - untrue and offending other breeders that you really break any limits...

Quote:
Are you joking? He is healthy because your Utala z Molu Es is 4 years old and still can move? And jump... There is long time gone since I saw such lack of knowledge about hip and elbow dypslasia.... Why do you think the people make x-rays? Because it is the ONLY possiblity to see if the dog is ill or not.

Api is healthy because she can work. And Utala is heathly because he jump? There is one man in Poland - owner of a 5 years old female who is walking nice. She passed even in Slovakia the 40km run with the very good note. Some months later he made the x.rays. Result: HD-E. Not even HD-E bacause it is not strong dysplasia but the dog do not have hips at all!!!

Quote:
Margo I am very disappointed of you. Your whole breeding starts with Jolly and Merry Bell z Molu Es. I can not understand why you are acting like you do! Monika has vey succesful puppies in her whole breed. You need some more 10 years to reach her level, sorry to say!
I hope I will never reach such level... I will not even try...
Monika ow "her name" to Amalka od Bulizniku. She was the mother of the healthy, nice and famous dogs "z Molu Es". Sorry but the "new style" promoted by z Molu Es it something far away from dogs from that times....

Quote:
from my point of view your puppies and offspring could be more wolf like!
Christian - I get from the german breeders the text you wrote after you visited Pozna 2 years ago. I must disappoint you - the small, not wolfish dogs which you saw there were... from Czech Republic... So next time when you will come here - just take your Utala z Molu Es and see all the much more wolfsih dogs which you will meet in Pozna. As the owners for names...

Quote:
Today my wife and me watched a movie about the yellow stone park. They showed a grey canid and my wife said oh look now you saw your wolf. I reapeted that was a coyote. Ok?
Do you wonder? You have a black wolf at home. I see for you wife (but also for me) black wolf do not look wolfish. Even coyotes are better...

Quote:
Wolves are not 65 cm. They start from 70 cm. There is so much literature about russian wolves. Please read "Wolves in Russia". Than you maybe understand that breeding around 60 cm for females and 65 for males is far away from wolf standard! And saying a csw male should be at leat 65 cm does not mean that she should be 65 cm.
Yes, and in Canada the wolves are sometimes 80cm. And whales are even bigger...
But what it has to do with EUROPEAN Wolves. Did you really saw any? I suggest you not to watch photos and look movies but to visit some wolfparks, visit Bialowieza, Stobnica, visit the ZOOs in Czech Republic. Many great pack you will find in Poland - Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz, Krakow. You wrote you know Zoltán. Did you ever saw his wolves? Here is an adult male from his park:
http://www.wolfdog.org/pics2/2007/7/...01-1876390.jpg
He is typical representative of the most wolves I saw. He is maybe the size of Jolly. FEMALE Jolly.

Here you have the European Wolves from ZOO Prague:
http://www.wolfdog.org/pics2/2009/11...09-4610577.jpg
Adult male wolf and a CzW "puppy" (7 months)

And for better comparision - back of female CzW (62,5 cm on youth presentation) and the adulf alfa wolf behind

I like high dogs. Or very high (but only if they are also TYPICAL of course). But I saw MANY European Wolfves, from MANY parts of Europe and I can only say: Your words about European Wolves starting from 70 cm are rubbish.

Quote:
And pleading for Eligio, he is nothing z Pernowki, he is z Molus es and his father.
You created our own reality... Everybody knows that nobody will know z Peronowki if I would hear to Monika's advices and cover Jolly with the male which Monika liked. Paula is right - just imagine the puppies of Jolly and Cagi, Argos, Doran or Sokoli oko. Brrr.....I get goose pimples....
Or maybe better said - if I would follow the advices of Monika I would have puppies in the Asian Ovtscharka style - type which Monika is promoting on her page.

And please do not even try to award Monika what she didn't do - Eligo is son of Jolly - in the type of Amalka OD BULIZNIKU. But he is Slovakian style.

Quote:
He is aggressiv like Myla and in todays world it is not good even so they have character.
Myla agressive? Sorry but she is the best dog you can imagine. She has stable character from her mother - Mona z Krotkosveho dvora. Don't you think that the Wolfdogs with normal character are just behind your capabilities? Maybe it is the reason why you gave Myla away? That the problems are not in the dogs but in your personality? That you can hadle only shy dogs and all other are too much for you and considered "agressive" (because they show theeth when they are playing )?

Everybody can have his own opinion - many people saw Myla (for example in Lazne Belohrad), many saw Eligo (for example in Bratislava) and sorry if such type is "agressive" for you - you should change the breed because ALL TYPICAL WOLFDOGS are not dogs with character which you can accept or handle...

Quote:
Please calm down. And everything you know keep it in your house and not in this forum. I talked a lot with Monika why you, Margo, attack her so much, it is totaly unnecassary.
Christian, now read the thread carefully. One breeder/owner from Poland started a topic. What was the answer? Was Monika answering any questions? No, she started to "fight back". Or better said to "bite blind around". All she is able to see was the name "Margo" even if almost all my answers to Anita had nothing to do with her.
She is ignoring any questions, ignoring Michael, ignoring anybody else. All she is able to register in the madness is the word "Margo".

But all I can repeat is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo
I know you [Monika] have problem with me since long time... You have problem with Czech Club, Czech breeders, Slovakian Club, slovakian breeders,... or maybe it would be much easier to list the group which is not problematic for you. The reason is: you are attacking without thinking. Biting not people who "deserve it" but people who you don't like. If you have problems in Czech Republic - Pavel is Responsible. If you have problems in Poland - Margo is responsible.... Wake up! And try to find our what is your REAL problem...
Quote:
Massimo I wish really that you sometimes would speak open about all you know. It is now a lot less than a few years ago, but you have a good well meaing opinion. But you can not keep out your opinion in all cases. You are friend of Monika. You want to be friend of Michael Eichhorn? Better not.
Christian - open your eyes. And let Massimo have his OWN opinion. I do not wonder that he is not protecting Monika and her fight with "jackals". Why? Massimo owns two of them - one nice jackal from Crying Wolf and one nice jackal from Zlata palz... You saw for sure great photos of both females on the English forum - other people like them even in Monika is turnign crazy when she see such dogs...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 10:20   #17
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
The head what Margo present here still :0) is a head with fault! Too heavy, too strong nose and open lips!
So please write it.... Instead of "good masculine expresion" write "untypical heavy head"... I will be really thankfulll

Quote:
Many People knows Eligo and many people knows Hargo. Its very funy her effort.
Do you have some problem with Hargo, Margo?? You are jealousy, only, sorry.
Hargo is 2 years old.
If Hargo will be 4 years old with winter coat, like Eligo was on photo he will look like father with pup or male with female..
Monika, it is no problem for me. I really hope Hargo will not change and will stay like this. That his head will be not become heavy with hanging lips. I really hope Hargo will not look like father of Eligo - it will be a pitty for Hargo if he will folow the lot of many males which were nice at the age of 1-2 years but become "doggish" when they got older...

Quote:
Monika - Merry Bell z Molu is 7 years on the photo.... And looking really doggish - I AGREE! There is NO comparision with the Merry Bell at the age of 3 years.... It is a pitty because at the same age they would be a great couple with Eligo...

But you know what is funny? You are talking about "feminine" male dogs... You are SCREAMING about them... But I will be also honest with you. The most FEMINE male comming from Czech Republic I saw since many years is exactly son of Upstream. Yes, it is Xtreme z molu Es. For MOTHS I was thinking that Rolf plan to start breeding - I just wondered why she buyed a female also from Upstream because it is to relative to Uno to be covered by him:

Now "adult" photo - still "Czech type female":

New breeding goals by "z Molu Es" kennel?

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 10:49   #18
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Once more for Monika and Christian and their promotion of their own style of "masculine" type of CzW ...

Just and only for you some photos of MALE (not female but MALE) wolves (not canadian, american, white, black, mamalut alike but REAL EUROPEAN) WOLVES

Monika - you are for sure dissapointed... All of them are similar to "weak feminine jackals", right?
Christian - all of them have the size of average CzW...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 11:24   #19
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
YES I HAVE ! way not just name it "Breeders vs Breeders" or "Breeders fighting Breeders"
I would offer "Full moon"'

Quote:
Seems like lots of problems come from people's different image of a wolf What do the Russian wolves has to do with CzW? Or Canadian ones?.. Wolves differ even in different parts of such a small country like Lithuania (in the wild I mean). I saw a male in captivity, much smaller than my 66cm girl, but still the biggest wolf ever hunted in Lithuania was... 83 cm Thanks god, we have a breed standart and it helps us to know from what size do CzW start...

Vaiva jest offline  
Old 02-12-2009, 13:09   #20
secki
Head like a hole

Quote:

I'm not 100% sure, because I'm not an expert but I think that one with a dick is a male...