Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Dog shows

Dog shows Our show successes, how to prepare a CzW, how to show him...

Old 11-10-2012, 16:51   #1
of_Mercedes_Dream

Default SVP fci attest is not recognised by Belgian FCI !

Hello from Belgium,

2 females of me, Fanny and Isla have the certicate of SLovenska Kynologicka Jednota (FCI) , an official document of the SVP test, which allows the dogs to show in working class.
In 2009/2010 Fanny indeed was in working class, now today for the Brussel dogshow, they don't accept it. Even it's an official FCI certificate.

The organisation sended me an email that only Belgian certificates are accepted. In the official letter of FCI , is written that for some countries and for some breeds the are exceptions.

I've always heard that our breed, CSW , has an exception: the svp is accepted by fci international as working test.

Has someone an official document of it?

If it's international , Brussels MUST accept this!

gr
Patrick
of_Mercedes_Dream jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 18:56   #2
jefta
Call Me Sexy Srdcervac

Send a message via Skype™ to jefta Send Message via Gadu Gadu to jefta

Can you scan this document which you have? Is it only the result of SVP test or working certificate from YOUR (not Slovakian) Kennel Club?
Old 11-10-2012, 19:27   #3
of_Mercedes_Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefta View Post
Can you scan this document which you have? Is it only the result of SVP test or working certificate from YOUR (not Slovakian) Kennel Club?
It's an official fci SLOWAK certificate of SVP result with next words "...application form to enter a dog in the working class and for the tittle of international beaty champion.."

Patrick
Old 12-10-2012, 11:55   #4
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

one regulamin - OFICIAL working diplom mas you give a contry in what you live, not country in who you make this exam. Normal when Belgian club not want except this.
Old 12-10-2012, 15:46   #5
of_Mercedes_Dream

I'm the only fool from "West Europe", who wents to SLowakia for the SVP. After a good result I had to pay ! for that official Certificate.
In 4 ! different languages on the paper is written "approved for working class" If this paper is only valable in Slowakia, I'm very angry.
I will never participate at a SVP, in whatever country.

Patrick
Old 12-10-2012, 16:22   #6
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
one regulamin - OFICIAL working diplom mas you give a contry in what you live, not country in who you make this exam. Normal when Belgian club not want except this.

daiva, NO. it was the same situation here in russia with svp diplomas issued by lithuanian kennel club. it's written on the diplomas "international working diploma" (or something like this) recognizedd by fci and issued by fci member. when we had the same problems with these diplomas here in russia, we just contacted fci and sent their answer to russian kennel club. since then nobody has problems with recognizing of svp diploma as INTERNATIONAL working certiicate allowing dogs enter working class at cacib shows etc. but i talk about diploma, not just a protocol from svp trial
Old 12-10-2012, 16:28   #7
wolfin

yes IF this country want recognised this. If not like Belgian, can and not make this. for this mas please running protocol from slovak and please a belgian for oficial sertificat.
p.s. good when LKD make this sertificat, when she not mas make this, when this mas make a country in who live a dog.
Old 12-10-2012, 16:36   #8
Morian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
yes IF this country want recognised this. If not like Belgian, can and not make this. for this mas please running protocol from slovak and please a belgian for oficial sertificat.
p.s. good when LKD make this sertificat, when she not mas make this, when this mas make a country in who live a dog.
daiva, russia (as belgium as i understood) doesn't have svp exam, it is simply doesn't exist here. so russian kennel club just can not issue diploma of svp which doesn't exist here as a working trial. the only way to solve the problem is to contact fci, imho. there is no problem with slovakia or lithuania, the problem is with some national kennel clubs which are "too slow" and which still don't know about svp any international diploma issued by any fci memmber should be recognized by all other kennel clubs which are also members of fci. this is what i mean. of course thanks to lkd which makes diplomas for stone age countries like russia which still has no club of the breed and doesn't recognize some special exams
Old 12-10-2012, 16:41   #9
Morian

daiva, it is the same like if you pass zks here and try to get official zks diploma in lkd. this i mean.
Old 12-10-2012, 16:51   #10
wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morian View Post
the problem is with some national kennel clubs which are "too slow" and which still don't know about svp
yes excactly. for this mas Patrick speak with FCI or Slovak club and send this info to Belgian club.