Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 30-03-2012, 05:41   #281
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
if they begin- why falshing a documents? now in pedigree this animals are simply dogs with a crying wolfs blood, heavy dogs blood and not moore- if see a pedigree not found any wolfish dog from what they can have this anatomy who have now.
when begin new line people make a breed book and begin from zero, without falsh pedigree with others dogs names.
this is true? I think yes
That's a really good logical point.. if you were going about trying to make a new line, then don't use fake pedigrees.. use real ones just like PdL's mixes.. then people reading the pedigree of your dog, who they might want to use for breeding, have the right information on health and other information...

A fake pedigree is more than fake purebred status, it's fake ancestry and all genetic, health, and temperament background.. completely useless to any serious breeder. Worse than having 'no pedigree'.
Old 30-03-2012, 07:16   #282
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
Here you have a 100% European Wolf - 1000% more confident than the French croses:
I think it's worth mentioning the wolf is not photographed with her owner, but with a strange person and in unfamilliar environment, not at home! It makes a big diefference IMO!

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 12:16   #283
Jal
Nagi e Ishta e Panuhsè

Send a message via MSN to Jal

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post

WOW, you was even able to touch him!!!
Here you have a 100% European Wolf - 1000% more confident than the French croses:

.. this is a perfect photo. the details are perfect ..
the eyes, ears, loosened the collar on the neck .. the force of gravity acting on the chain .. without opposing forces .. naturally falls to the ground ..naturally falls to the ground....
...Dear Jessica, remember when you wanted to spend a day with us? Well, let's do it if you want .. and maybe I can meet your Gunner in my way, talking and joking, then I can pet him and, without a leash, waiting for a friend to make two photos. not a professional of course.
Jal jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 13:31   #284
LadyJessy

Send a message via MSN to LadyJessy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jal View Post
...Dear Jessica, remember when you wanted to spend a day with us? Well, let's do it if you want .. and maybe I can meet your Gunner in my way, talking and joking, then I can pet him and, without a leash, waiting for a friend to make two photos. not a professional of course.
Io penso che se tu volessi parlare con me potresti farlo in privato... Visto che hai i contatti per farlo. Quì non ha senso. Ti dico già che questa è l'ultima volta che ti rispondo perchè tempo da perdere non ne ho...
Non ti farei mai fotografare i miei cani, nessuno dei miei 5 e non ci tengo davvero ad incontrarmi con te.
Ci rimasi male Andrea, molto male... Da una persona adulta non me lo sarei aspettato e sai di cosa parlo.. Pensavo di aver trovato un "amico" ... Che illusione.
Ma... Ciò che non uccide fortifica giusto?!

Quindi buona giornata e addio!

I think that if you wish to talk with me you could do it in private as you have the contact to do so... Here it makes no sense, I told you already that it's the last time I answer because I have no time to waste.
I would never let you take pictures of my dogs, none of my 5 dogs and I truly have no will to meet with you.
That was bad Andrea, very bad, from an adult I would not expect and you know what im talking about. I tought that I've had found a friend .. what an illusion...
but what does not kills you, strengthens you, right?!

Last edited by Nebulosa; 30-03-2012 at 17:41. Reason: Translating, and I have also no time to waste, then please, next time write in english
LadyJessy jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 07:30   #285
Silvester

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Silvester; 31-03-2012 at 07:38.
Silvester jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 07:37   #286
Silvester

Whaaaoo - what nice, beautiful , great picture!!

I´m really impressed.

Think it´s Bessinka, isn´t it? Congratulations to the people who own her and raised her up - she must have big confidence to people, it´s quite unusal for pure wolf of course.

Silvester
Silvester jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 10:00   #287
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
I will explain it to you the last time as it was explained often enough:
If you decide to keep this kind of dog at your home as a pet, fine. I personally think that we should breed pets that are able to handle those situations but if you want a pet that has mainly to stay at home, ok.
BUT if you decide to show and breed it as a purebred CSW with official paper this is fraud.
AND if you take it to an exhibition and watch it being in panic without taking it out of the situation this is cruelty to animals and nothing else. And yes as a vet that is specialized on Animal Behaviour, owns a very big dog school, trains mantrailers up to a very high level, breeds wolfdogs since 12 years, raised and cares for several European wolves I am very qualified to judge the behaviour of your dogs, as well as the fact that they are more than atypical in looks and behaviour for this breed. And Daiva by the way is a specialized judge for this breed and should be able to judge this as well.

No matter what you post here on statements and photos this does not change the picture your dogs and their handlers gave on this Expo.
And my dogs traveled from Germany to Italy they stayed at several different places, one of them is only 10 month of age and has never before been to such an occasion. There have been several CSW that traveled as far and have been there the first time, absolutely no animal on this Expo showed only a tenth of the mental stress your animals showed. I have seen hundreds of CSW on a lot of occasions and over 15 years now. Some of them were shy, many of them were stressed on Expos and other occasions like that. None, absolutely none was in half the mental stage your animals have been in.
If you are not able to see that and help your animals out of this situation you should be very, very thorough to keep away of them as you can easily abuse a dog without hitting it, trap it into cages or not feed it properly.

And if you are not able to respect the intention the founders of this breed had - and it was mainly not for looks - you should change to another breed. To found a 5th line as was said with this kind of animals or breed this animals at all without SEVERE and RESPONSIBLE selection will ruin the breed!
And all of us that love this breed and care for it´s well being will do our best to stop you. The videos are sent to the Slovakian Club, hopefully they can get a change.

Ina
That´s a really good answer

I do really hope the Slovakian Club can act on this now, when they have not just a photo but also a video that shows there behavior

Best regards / Mikael
Old 04-04-2012, 11:17   #288
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
That´s a really good answer
Yes, very good answer !!!

I what shocks me even more in this video, it is besides these animals being in a state of stress, it is the not knowledge owners besides of say breeder, since when we comfort by caressing(cherishing) a put under stress dog ???

Besides the origins of these animals, it would be necessary can be knowledge to raise(bring up) them in the good way what only for their good(property) would be!!!!

martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:49   #289
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post
I what shocks me even more in this video, it is besides these animals being in a state of stress, it is the not knowledge owners besides of say breeder, since when we comfort by caressing(cherishing) a put under stress dog ???
A very good point!!! The owner encourages/rewards such behaviour!

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 13:26   #290
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post

Indeed...
They obviously think they know what they're doing.
Animals just bred and kept for pure vanity.
I wonder what they gonna do if the pedigrees of these animals sooner or later will be made invalid by the FCI.

Michael
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 00:42   #291
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Why don't you just take blood samples of Demoniak's ( and Doz's of course) parents, as well as of the above mentioned dogs, with independent witnesses and send it to an independent lab?
That's the easiest way to prove that both are purebred.
The same with Ckynai de la Louve Blanche, his sister and a few others.
And maybe the owner of Unkas, the wolf-mix, will participate...
It shouldn't be a problem as we live in the highly developed 21st century...

Michael
Yes way not ???

Probably because they would not like the answer

Very best regards / Mikael