Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   Breeding (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Demoniak de la Louve Blanche (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21935)

michaelundinaeichhorn 28-03-2012 14:02

I dare to say such a thing because I have seen with my own eyes for three hours how those animals felt there!

Ina

michaelundinaeichhorn 28-03-2012 14:05

I have changed the video to open, now you should be able to see it.
And I am not talking about Gunner as you can easily see. No matter of my opinion about him.

leila 28-03-2012 14:06

sorry, but if the dogs are well socialized, they can not be stressed in expo like these, in bus, in city, in place with lot of people... this is not a question of breed, but of education and socialization...

michaelundinaeichhorn 28-03-2012 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by julie9471 (Bericht 427301)
You call a good education of the ill-treatment? It is really ugly the jealousy, I hope that each of the detractors here presents notice as they are ridiculous with the eyes of the others... And then " animals of sophie to domer ", they are dogs, whatever you said about it, and I think that nobody authorized you to film and to spread(broadcast) these images as well as the name of the mistress!

I am not jealous of those poor creatures and refuse to call them dogs.
As it was an openly shown group on an open, non-private occasion it is absolutely legal to film and photograph them. A risk she takes if she feels the need to show them there. Or is there something needed to be hidden??

Ina

michaelundinaeichhorn 28-03-2012 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyJessy (Bericht 427299)
I can't see the video, is private!

Do you know why my dog ​​was stressed out? Because was his first time in the expo! We only went once again to Serra.
I do not like the expo, I do not need the judgment of a court. If dogs could talk ... try to ask if they prefer to go to expo or walking in a forest! Who knows what would answer....
Unhappy and abused animals? But you have no idea where my dog ​​live? how is treated? how dare you say such a thing?
You can say whatever you want, but not that my dog ​​is unhappy and mistreated because otherwise you've never seen a dog mistreated!

Well, a very interesting comment as you told us you don´t want to breed Gunner, so why do you take him to expos you don´t like??
And I could also see you very well chatting happily around in this group so I have to resume looking at your comment here that you obviously can´t read canines body language.

Ina

wolfin 28-03-2012 14:24

Ina, thanks for video I share him in all forums who we have. Very good example about ATYPICAL behavior and anatomy.

Jelous from what- we want CRY for poore animal, and sory, not important are first dog show or 100 - NORMAL CSV and PURE CSV all time are easy to handle, happy from contact with others people and dog, and not have stres from this all. ( yes are and shy animals, but not like this) they are moore sarlos ( maybe want a change a breed papers- sarlos are moore rare and have better price) and not call this animals CSV, when they are moore from anatomy and behavior Sarlos not CSV

julie9471 28-03-2012 14:24

Definitively, I believe that it is not these magnificent dogs which are poor creatures, finally the man will always remain equal to him even, it is sad

julie9471 28-03-2012 14:30

It is really the sect of the s**t in eyes... Of Saarloos, really nothing to do... It is really miserable to occupy the life to such self-abnegations of the reality

michaelundinaeichhorn 28-03-2012 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfin (Bericht 427308)
Ina, thanks for video I share him in all forums who we have. Very good example about ATYPICAL behavior and anatomy.

Jelous from what- we want CRY for poore animal, and sory, not important are first dog show or 100 - NORMAL CSV and PURE CSV all time are easy to handle, happy from contact with others people and dog, and not have stres from this all. ( yes are and shy animals, but not like this) they are moore sarlos ( maybe want a change a breed papers- sarlos are moore rare and have better price) and not call this animals CSV, when they are moore from anatomy and behavior Sarlos not CSV

Thank you Daiva, I think one can´t share it often enough to inform about a very realistic danger for our breed and to give some realistic informations about the result for the animals itself.

Ina

wolfin 28-03-2012 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by julie9471 (Bericht 427312)
It is really the sect of the s**t in eyes... Of Saarloos, really nothing to do... It is really miserable to occupy the life to such self-abnegations of the reality

like not have nothing similar to CSV too :)) this is reality :twisted:

koomak 28-03-2012 14:45

lAhahahahahah :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ohhhhh thank you for this video :-) :-) :-) :-) :-), everyone knows that my dogs are very happy you are so ridiculous. . . . . You will show a video of aggressive dogs as well? Ahahah

LadyJessy 28-03-2012 15:09

Dear Ina,
I don't must absolutely excuses with you for my presence in expo ... but I want to explain!
I wanted to see old friends and make new ones! I wanted to come without dogs, but many people close to me wanted to see Gunner, and so I took them both! one day expo certainly does not kill them!
If Gunner is shy is my fault, certainly not his! I had to work better when he was little! in the expo have their tails between their legs ... but this does not mean that mistreat them!
See how mistreated my dogs!

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3...4101881455.jpghttp://img853.imageshack.us/img853/1...0413061455.jpghttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3...6057731455.jpg

http://youtu.be/FII0OtjUK54

if this means mistreat ... Many dogs would like them to be abused!

koomak 28-03-2012 15:11

Ina.

Your video is ridiculous and I think you're a poor girl very ugly and very unhappy in life. . . . Poor girl. . your husband has another woman? It makes you more love? I sympathize :-)

vero et sa meute 28-03-2012 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn (Bericht 427295)
We had the doubtfull luck to be able to have a longer look at the animals in question on the Expo in Reggio Emilia. As photos really don´t show how distressed those animals are I made some videos over 3 hours.
As you can see they are very different to normal CSW in looks and behaviour. The handlers didn´t stand up most of the time and shielded them the whole time. They were so terribly stressed that they collapsed after some hours and layed down, not because they started to relax but because they were so mentally they switched off. Thankfully the animal shown was disqualified by the Czech judge.
In Germany I would have reported them to officials for cruelty against animals, their acting is clearly against German law. I feel sick looking at them again.
No doubt beautifull animals but also no doubt very unhappy and abused animals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO5FYxZh3Jo

Ina


bonjour

je suis la propriétaire de

jalisca
Géméhtouès des loups de l'ostrevent

d'un mes chiens NE SONT PAS MALTRAITES donc soit vous arretez de dire de suite des conneries soit je porte plainte cette fois contre propos diffamatoire et là j'ai des preuves

de deux

EN AUCUNS CAS GEMEHTOUES N A ETE DISQUALIFIEE que cela vous enmerde je m'en bats mais royale mais avant de la ramener je crois que vous feriez mieux de vous renseigner car les slips que j'ai entre les mains sont la seule bonne fois encore une fois de mes dires

donc lachez vite car vous ME GONFLER SERIEUX

LadyJessy 28-03-2012 15:16

Ah .. I forgot ... I mistreated Gunner, in fact he hates me! :shock:

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5...2805731455.jpg

Ahahahahaha goodbye to all!! ;-)

wolfin 28-03-2012 15:21

strange, when only owners of this mix not see any problems in this mixes. others people easy see a BIG diferents in anatomy and behavior.

vero et sa meute 28-03-2012 15:26

traduction

Hello I am the owner of jalisca Géméhtouès of the wolves of observes it of one my dog IS NOT THUS MISTREATED you is stop saying in succession bullshit are I door pitied this time against slanderous comment and there I have proofs of two IN NO CASES GEMEHTOUES Was DISQUALIFIED that it annoys you I fight but royal but before returning her(it) I believe that you would better make inquire because the pairs of underpants which I have between hands are the only good time once again my statements thus break fast because to INFLATE ME to you SERIOUSNESS

Jal 28-03-2012 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyJessy (Bericht 427320)
Ah .. I forgot ... I mistreated Gunner, in fact he hates me! :shock:

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5...2805731455.jpg

Ahahahahaha goodbye to all!! ;-)


...loosens the leash when you make these photos.

michaelundinaeichhorn 28-03-2012 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfin (Bericht 427321)
strange, when only owners of this mix not see any problems in this mixes. others people easy see a BIG diferents in anatomy and behavior.

It seems to be some kind of partial blindness, nevertheless, interesting reactions....

Ina

Juri Z.P. 28-03-2012 15:38

"Your video is ridiculous"

:-(( this answer is your caracter..!for you - ridiculous...this video...great answer ....:-((


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:21.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org