Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   _Administration (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Litter advertising (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21165)

shaluka 09-08-2011 16:21

mistake

Hi,
there has been some considerable confusion, because never I gave the information that my house looks Beck.
Therefore, please remove this, especially with all the little long in their new homes.
I sent it already, any information, and proposing new homes, owners, imon, and other data, such as contact, please order it appeared in the database, that then again it was not that something is not posted to.

And the next time before you add the pooch to the last minute (I guess that was not in the wrong order, but still), please contact with me (the breeder) and ask for it. An increasing number of inaccuracies in the database, hopefully with the new poznikają, such as mixed picture.

I cordially greet and thank you in advance.
Agnieszka B.

P.S. Please forgive the language, but lack of time allows me only to quickly use a translator.

Vaiva 09-08-2011 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaluka (Bericht 398750)
Hi,
there has been some considerable confusion, because never I gave the information that my house looks Beck.
Therefore, please remove this, especially with all the little long in their new homes.
I sent it already, any information, and proposing new homes, owners, imon, and other data, such as contact, please order it appeared in the database, that then again it was not that something is not posted to.

And the next time before you add the pooch to the last minute (I guess that was not in the wrong order, but still), please contact with me (the breeder) and ask for it. An increasing number of inaccuracies in the database, hopefully with the new poznikają, such as mixed picture.

I cordially greet and thank you in advance.
Agnieszka B.

P.S. Please forgive the language, but lack of time allows me only to quickly use a translator.

Oh yes, I really agree that ONLY the one, who added new information (planned litters, last minute, etc.) should be able also to remove it or only a breeder/owner of a dog can put such info. In the same official way as it was added. Gossips spred fast, but sometimes it can be not so nice, when your personal/dog's info is changed before you pronounce about it officialy :D
This does not work for bonitations, shows, but other things could be more... private would be the word...

admin 23-09-2011 16:02

Litter advertising

We will advertise litters of any breeder who will fulfill the requirements:

1) the breeder is active breeder working with Wolfdog org (he/she can not have the text "the breeder did not provide information about his litters" put in the database. If the text appears there the breeder must send/complete information about the past litters - after it the text wil be removed and the breeder will be able to advertise the litter(s)).

2) The breeder breeds only PUREBREED and FCI recognized dogs with FCI recognized pedigrees. Mix breeders will be not able to advertise ANY litters (even if both parents are pure CsW).

2) Both parents must be PUREBREED Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. We do not advertise any litters of suspicious dogs or litters of mixes. EVEN if the puppies will get FCI pedigrees ("thanks" to cheating by the kennel clubs).

PUREBREED Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs are only Canis Lupus Lupus and GSD crosses made in Czechoslovakia. With FULL pedigrees with all parents known till 1.6.1999 All other dogs - put on the register, Saarloos and AWD-mixes or dogs with fake pedigrees are not recognized as Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. Their litters and litters of their offspring will be not advertised.

3) Both parents must be "approved for breeding - must have breeding rights in the country where the dogs live AND the x-rays (HD-A, HD-B or HD-C or which follow the national regulations in the case when they are more strict than Wolfdog.org rules).

Mikael 24-09-2011 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin (Bericht 405594)
AND the x-rays (HD-A, HD-B or HD-C or which follow the national regulations in the case when they are more strict than Wolfdog.org rules).

OK, so if I understand right, only HD-A, B and C dogs can now be added on the Litter advertising... Rifht ???

But how obout Penn Hip ???

Best regards / Mikael

Hanka 26-09-2011 12:57

Planned litters

Hello admin, can you write me please where is my add about pups from Wickey Crying wolf + Erik z Věrné smečky? Thanks.

rodica 31-03-2012 07:55

litters

hello!my name is Rodica Fock and my kennel name is KONIGS-TERRY.Why is my kennel not in the romanian breeder list?She was recognized FCI,my dogs have HD in Hungary by recognized vet.,I send all the adress from the puppys what is the problem???:(:(

Koos 01-04-2012 12:45

Hello,

I did not read all the messages but I have announced my litter about 1,5 month ago.

It was published and at once it was diasappeared. I have asked in a private message to the admin what the reason was and after about 2 weeks the answer came.

It was to clearefy the Louba-Tar dogs because the grandmother of this litter is a Louba-Tar dog and is now 12 years old. And till it is not clear, they will not announce this litter.

I have asked the put my litter back twice but till now nothing and also no responce of the admin.

On my question what they have to clear, I also got no answer back.

All the dogs have done DNA test, DM, Dwarfisme and HD test, so what is the problem.

I think, I will never get the answer,

Letty de Graaff
Kennel van Goverwelle
www.graaff-goverwelle.nl

Koos 12-04-2012 18:00

After one of the breeder in Holland asked the Admin, why her litter was not announced after several times to try, this message is now removed. Meanwhile this litter is announced now

Even my question, why my litter is removed from the announced litters, this message is also removed and still not there while it was announced for 4 weeks.

It seems that also messages are removed without any reason.

Is this the way for answering questions to the Admin????

Letty
Kennel van Goverwelle, NL
www.graaff-goverwelle.nl

simo 29-05-2012 22:08

litter...

Hello, Mr Admin, i would like to know why my litters aren't in the list...i send several time all informations about my three litters....several time...any answer and any litter added...Why? If you would like to answer me now. Three months ago....the first conctat and mail....now i would listen the cause..if there was a cause...
Thank you.

simo 10-06-2012 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by simo (Bericht 431364)
Hello, Mr Admin, i would like to know why my litters aren't in the list...i send several time all informations about my three litters....several time...any answer and any litter added...Why? If you would like to answer me now. Three months ago....the first conctat and mail....now i would listen the cause..if there was a cause...
Thank you.

Thank you Admin.for reply that i'm looking for..

lobonegro 11-06-2012 08:11

I know other two litters in Spain that they have not wanted to put and to invoke nothing of why.

Probably it would be a good idea to open a post for everything the one that wants to announce it here.

simo 12-06-2012 12:08

re

pleasure not to be the only ....
probably not even be interesting to have a database updated with new players, I do not change anything, it means no more I communicate my subjects and ask for cancellation of my dogs from this site. Asking is lawful., Answer is courtesy, kindness and education here is not apparent, however, you are communicating with a "being" that has no identity.

Koos 22-06-2012 20:52

Hello Margo,

I am sorry, I am not agree with you but I can understand your statement.

You know very well, that I allways have send the information about the litters and in the beginning I have helped you a lot with the database to make all the informations to be correct because we had at that time more information about the several dogs as you.

We started at the same time with our first CSW, you had Bolton and we still have Bacardi Eden Severu.

You know also that we were, about at the same time with Mijke, the first ones in Holland who had done the DNA test. All the other tests are also done, so what are the problems about our last litter which was announced and 4 weeks later, without any message is disappeared.

Because it is that the grandmother is a Louba-Tar dog? Unfortunately she died in April at the age of 12 years old and also she was tested for DNA.

How long will it take to make the it clear, that she was also a real CSW?? Before you or the admin has proves therefore and solong will it take, that this litter will be suspicious and marked as a mix??? And even other litters from Igor, because his mother was the Louba-Tar dog and do you think that you or the admin can have the proves and because of that also all the children of grandchildren or grand-grand children or grand-grand-grand- children are even mixes and also suspicious and be marked also???

No Margo, it has nothing to do with time to spend for to give the names of the litters but it has to do with your private rules. And because it is a private site, the information about dogs, litters, messages and so on is also a private case of the members who send you this information. Without this information there was hardly the half of the information to find on this site but it will be also correct to infirm the members of breeders to tell them what is happening and to look forward to a solution for these cases in which about the half of the breeders are involved with.

If the breeder will not cooperate with you or the admin, OK, than you are right but if there is cooperation with you or the admin, I think the breeder has a right to know why somethings are happening.

Many greetings,

Letty from Holland and because our litter is disappered, there are for the ones, which are really interested in a CSW, still 2 puppies left, a male and a female from Igor van Goverwelle and Berry Velky Jarok.
More information at our Website www.graaff-goverwelle.nl

robertomaggio 28-09-2012 18:11

Hello Admin:
you put one my litter from Storm Arimminum and Anish Pura Gioia under name of Kennel DEVINSKEY.
In really this litter is kennel name DEI MAGGIO.
Please can you make correction?
Thank you
Roberto

veronique 03-10-2012 18:26

For 2 days the announcement and photo of our litter van Goverwelle has been removed from the site.

I do not get any answere why!

I do nothing wrong, don't affend anyone, all the outcome of the tests are known etc!

If we don't can make any advertisements why there is an advertisement of a book about the stray princess on the forum?

I would have like some answeres and if you hate us that much, than let me know why!

Nebulosa 04-10-2012 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by veronique (Bericht 439918)
For 2 days the announcement and photo of our litter van Goverwelle has been removed from the site.

I do not get any answere why!

I do nothing wrong, don't affend anyone, all the outcome of the tests are known etc!

If we don't can make any advertisements why there is an advertisement of a book about the stray princess on the forum?

I would have like some answeres and if you hate us that much, than let me know why!

Litter advertisement are forbidden in the forum, if you wish to advertise your litter, then you shall use the "Coming litter" section.
Advertise litters is quite different than advertise books, but I will read carefully for see if there are no kennel advertisement mixed in the book topic

PS: And I dont hate you.

SARKA 04-10-2012 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebulosa (Bericht 440033)
Litter advertisement are forbidden in the forum, if you wish to advertise your litter, then you shall use the "Coming litter" section.
Advertise litters is quite different than advertise books, but I will read carefully for see if there are no kennel advertisement mixed in the book topic

I sent my litters several times, but no publication
Crying Wolf Echo x Arimminum Blaze of Glory
Cheope x Arimminum Makuyi
Ezechiele Olim Palus x Arimminum Bahira

veronique 05-10-2012 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebulosa (Bericht 440033)

Like Sarka we got no publication from the litters, so i tried it in this way.
Now they are on the litterlist but it took almost 2 months!

Thanx for the answers!

massimo 05-01-2013 22:07

- Not that I care that much anymore but i've sent several emails to the address [email protected] and i sent requests to enter our new kennel name "Wildeyes" and our 2 new litters Echo Crying Wolf x Jasna Zlata Palz and Echo Crying Wolf x Bye Bye Lupimax but no reply.
I also added these new litters via the "tool" but nothing.

- I also sent ages ago the information that Oliver Passo del Lupo is dead.

- Additionally some mysterious never existing mating from Echo like this one
http://www.wolfdog.org/site/it/dbase/d/18548

Massimo

admin 06-01-2013 11:34

Due to the Saarloos crossings at the "Crying Wolf" kennel and since we have received many complaints from the Crying Wolf dog owners who doubt whether their dogs are pure Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs we decided not to advertise any litters with Crying Wolf dog born after 02/2004 which are not DNA tested; where the parentage is not confirmed as we can not be sure which CW-dogs are pure and which are mixes.

If Echo is tested and the parentage is confirmd - please send us copy of the DNA tests and the litters will be published.

massimo 06-01-2013 12:47

Thank you for your reply. If that is the decision taken I fully understand why the litter was not advertised.
As I am sure about echo's parents we will not make DNA test just to be "Wolfdog.org' approved. Whoever wants to take a sample from him though is more than welcome!

This rule however doesn't mean our kennel, puppies, dead dogs and non existing pups cannot be updated into your database right?

The advertisement here was honestly my last concern as the pups were practicality sold before they were born, it's just nice to have correct info on your site and we are still eager to collaborate to update it even with your arguable decisions.

admin 06-01-2013 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by massimo (Bericht 447930)
As I am sure about echo's parents we will not make DNA test just to be "Wolfdog.org' approved. Whoever wants to take a sample from him though is more than welcome!

We do not have any doubts that Echo is the father of this litter or about your kennel. But we have serious doubts about the Crying Wolf pedigrees. At least two litters are Saarlooos crosses. And taking into consideration the emails written by people who had contact with Mrs. Molnar before and know the conditiona at her kennel, bad quality kennels and the fact that from time to time the dogs break out and run free without any control I hope you understand that it makes all CW dogs suspicious. It is why it is so important to find out the dogs which are Saarloos-crosses before they will spread among the breed.

It wonders me a lot that you do not care if Echo is really son of Hitt and Arys as it can be similar to the case of Sibir and Thalia where first later the breeder (accidentally) found out that the dogs are crosses.

It is the reason why the litters are not advertised and the people are warned in the database about questionable origin of thise dogs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by massimo (Bericht 447930)
This rule however doesn't mean our kennel, puppies, dead dogs and non existing pups cannot be updated into your database right?

Yes, all dogs with CzWs pedigree are listed in the database regardless of what kennel they came from.

massimo 06-01-2013 13:38

I do not doubt echo is son of hitt and arys and whoever does is free to prove me wrong.
Looking forward to see the database updated with correct info soon then!
:)
Thank you!

admin 26-01-2013 19:20

Litters

Information for breeders: Because I was informed that the work with the clubs was ineffective (ie there was no co-operation with the breed clubs) so I will not even try to make any. This means that I will deal directly with you, the breeders.

The service is free and at your disposal. Advertising fee for advertising your kennels and litters is information. And that there are no inaccuracies: when you register puppies at your kennel club please send me the litter cards (scaned, or information in the form of email) containing:
/ The date of birth of the puppies
/ Their parents
/ The names of the puppies and their sex
/ Registration numbers (if they are already known)
/ Identification numbers (chip / tattoo)

After selling the puppies, please send the registration numbers (if not previously submitted) and information about buyers / new owners. I do not demand personal data if you do not have permission to do so - in this case, please specify only the new owner's name and country.

The litters, which lack the above information (eg, lack of numbers of chips) are considered INCOMPLETE.

After half a year after the publication of the litter the data is verified. If there are any deficiencies the kennel name is erased from the list of breeders and litters may not be published. To abolish the blockade you must submit the missing data.

Exception: Breeders who consciously mix Czechoslovakian Wolfdog with other breeds and register those puppies as pure Wolfdogs (either by falsifying pedigrees (France, Finland), or by using of loopholes in the law (Italy)) are banned for life and can not benefit from this site .

One note: The litters of untested and ill dogs (HD worser than HD-C, and ED worser than BL) are NOT advertised. It apply also to the litters of mongrels or dogs from the 'at risk' group.
However, data about such litters can be sent to the database.

admin 08-11-2013 15:01

Basing on the suggestions and complains sent by (many) users I will not put any "puppy productions" - it means you can advertise the same mating only two times...
Third, fourth and next matings of the SAME parents will be treated as production of puppies and will not be advertised.

admin 08-11-2013 15:04

BTW: You can add planned litters using this form: http://www.wolfdog.org/wolfdog/submit/litters

admin 03-12-2014 15:44

Litter advertising

* Updated *
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/litters

More and more often I get information about the litters, which I can not add. Usually for two reasons:

- Parents of puppies are mixes or their origin is dubious (they are descendants of "de La louve blanche", "Crying wolf", "Passo del Lupo", "Foresta incantata", "Wolfsirius", "de Louba Tar" & co.)

- Breeders did not completed the data on their litters. It means information about previous litters is missing: registration numbers or chip number, dates of birth of puppies, names, or place where the dogs lives. Name of the owners are welcome too.

In the first case litters WILL NOT BE advertised. "World of Czechoslovakian wolfdogs" is a page dedicated to purebreed dogs, and not to their mixes. Even if these mixes have FCI pedigrees.

In the second case, the breeder needs only to complete the missing data to be able to advertise their litters again.

Sov 05-12-2014 00:06

Daiva--

So Daiva...I hear you are going to use Emial z Peronowki for Laudaj. Nice! Who came up with such a wonderful pairing? You really should name one of the pups after that fantastic person!!! Draco z Peronowki may have been nicer, but hey! Oh well!

hehehe ;-)

wolfin 05-12-2014 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sov (Bericht 462106)
So Daiva...I hear you are going to use Emial z Peronowki for Laudaj. Nice! Who came up with such a wonderful pairing? You really should name one of the pups after that fantastic person!!! Draco z Peronowki may have been nicer, but hey! Oh well!

hehehe ;-)

later later, now I wait from others two ideal lady's litters

of_Mercedes_Dream 13-12-2014 23:32

???? who put by "litter" for 2014-04-06 of mercedes dream on the list?

I did'nt !!! Isla and Jawzahr will be parents in 2015 but no date. Isla is irregular with her heath. Normally in the summer.

Please cancel this. When Isla is on heat, I let it know.

Since august 2014 I 've send 2 times info about my N-litter. No reaction.

I'v always believed in this site but not anymore.

Patrick
Belgium

admin 17-01-2015 15:33

Updates 2015

* LITTERS *

Changes in the regulations.
In response to requests from breeders I decided to extend the time your ad is displayed from one to two months. But still I'm awaiting information on litters (even if incomplete) after the birth of puppies. If I will not get it in the 2 months after the birth of puppies your kennel will be removed from the list of breeders, and subsequent litters will not be advertised until the data is completed.

http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/litters

Shadowlands 21-01-2015 19:09

C Litter details sent. Health results will follow soon

Ezechielelupo kennel 06-02-2015 17:59

hi admin,
I tried many times to request the inclusion of my last litter without success. I do not understand why this boycott by you, without even knowing why.
Is the beginning of December 2014 that I send my data, I updated all the data of previous litters. My new puppies were born on January 18 and will be delivered in March 21; There are litters in "planned litters" recorded several months before birth, while others will not feel the need to even mention them. Why?

Shadowlands 11-02-2015 14:34

Ummmm, Our C litter is now listed - many thanks :) But you seem to have marked them all as having died :( :( Reason for death 103...

Also, the MH results are listed but not DM or DW - these were all sent at the same time

btw, what does 103 mean? Is there a list somewhere of what these codes mean (even though they are not real in this case)

Shadowlands 11-02-2015 14:40

This makes us look very bad if a prospective owner looks and sees the puppies are 'dead' yet we are in discussion with them as a possible new home :(

PLEASE fix this as soon as possible!!!

tupacs2legs 11-02-2015 14:52

Wtf!!!!!!!! Admin what is going on?? My new puppy is very much alive and tested .. as are her parents. ....please look into this asap and correct it..thankyou!

Shadowlands 12-02-2015 16:33

Thank you Admin :)

SARKA 13-02-2015 21:46

Hello, admin, I do not understand why my two litters (Croll x Arimminum Dwyn and Echo Crying Wolf Echo x Arimminum Obra )have the name of my breeding after the dog's name. Arimminum goes before the dog's name.
The puppies from Ertrael Ferrus II z Peronowki x Arimminum Heaven were born 7.february and they are 4 males.

Ulisse74 16-02-2015 15:26

Hi admin, are several months that we send information on new litter of Ezechielelupo without any feedback. We repeat here the data.

New litter Ezechielelupo:
Father Ezechiele Olim Palus
Mother Jungle Julia Olim Palus
Born January 18, 2015
2 females and 4 males.
Date of pick up puppies March 21.

We hope to see the information in "Planned litters" before we sold all the puppies.
Thank you.
Regards,
Claudia & Ulisse

SARKA 24-05-2017 11:06

Litters

I sent all my litters to the administrator. He updated everything but obviously did not publish my planned litters. It will be the last time I send wolfdog data to my dogs !!!!!!!!!
Arimminum "L"
Ezechiele Olim Palus x Arimminum Valkyrja
Puppies are born in 22.may (3 males and 2 females still available 1 female)
Arimminum "M"
Amore Mio Srdcervac x Arimminum Hantaywee
puppies born in 1 june.

wolfin 24-05-2017 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by SARKA (Bericht 464405)
I sent all my litters to the administrator. He updated everything but obviously did not publish my planned litters. It will be the last time I send wolfdog data to my dogs !!!!!!!!!
Arimminum L Ezechiele Olim Palus x Arimminum Valkyrja
Arimminum M Amore Mio Srdcervac x Arimminum Hantaywee

I have this same. puppy from Milo Radov dvor x Wolfin Girios dvasia are now 2 month old :D but cant put advertisement :D

SARKA 24-05-2017 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfin (Bericht 464406)
I have this same. puppy from Milo Radov dvor x Wolfin Girios dvasia are now 2 month old :D but cant put advertisement :D

But I see that the other litter admin put it.