Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   _Administration (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Things to be added to the database... (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25881)

Hanka 21-09-2010 06:45

Hi, now I see all is OK. It is NOT my puppy Wonderfull, but photo was in her gallery. Now it is out from her gallery. Thanks to somebody who removed it.
I am happy about her HD A result, thank you ;-)

Morian 24-09-2010 21:56

one more question to admin. how did these hd and ed results appear in database when this dog has no official or even unofficial evaluation? http://wolfdog.org/rus/dbase/d10531.html are some privite discussions enough to add all gossips to database? please tell me. some persons are sure that my farn has bad hd. let's add hd d or e to him, why not? ;) i'm guilty because this "info" came from my side. was it done to make liidia fight with me? we all know under what circumstances i told it. i'm very proud that my word can substitute official evaluation, but...

Mikael 25-09-2010 10:24

To Admin

Thanks for the latest update :) look´s like everything is back in order :thumbs

Excellent work, best regards / Mikael

buidelwolf 27-09-2010 23:14

And also the feature of calculating the COI is functioning again (breeding tool/puppy tool included); thanks for it! Unfortunately however (still) without the possibility of calculating on ALL generations, only until the 10th generation. beyond that, an error occurs. Admin: will the possibility of calculating on ALL generations come back?

Regards

Sherdor 28-09-2010 00:07

Thank you for the great work !

Hanka 30-09-2010 09:28

Database - please add

Hi admin, I have question: when I open some planned litter, I can see info about both parents. In past i could to see wright, % of wolf blood and ancestor loss coeficient. And now, when somebody works on new database- will we can see it again?
Thanks Hanka

simo 08-10-2010 21:26

re

Dear Admin,
i had clc since 1999, i breed this race with great results, i send you all the informations about my puppies and owners, i send you several hd results, i'm Fci breeder, i send you my news litters,i send you e-mail, but i don't understand why my kennel isn't in database (italia)...there are also several "pseudo breeder" instead.
Thank you for your answer.
Greating, Simona Olim Palus Kennel.

Vaiva 10-10-2010 16:35

Dear Admin :)
Few days ago I added some photos of Elroy van Hiemrod, but there is still no photo of this dog on the database... Did I do something in wrong way?.. :roll: Usually I succeed in adding photos, but seems like not this time :D :oops:
Thanks for the answer :)

Navarre 08-11-2010 10:11

Where is HD ?

May be I'm wrong, but in database when you see list of offsprings is only visible the bonitation code and not the hip display.

It's me remembering bad or something changed ?
---------

Could be useful and nice a direct connection from photos gallery to database as it was in old days.

*Satu 06-01-2011 01:32

How long it takes again??

Why updating takes so long again?

Dogshow results from Finland? Planned litters?

buidelwolf 11-01-2011 00:09

Hello Admin,

Now that forum member Elf indicated he decided not to update his statistics tool anymore, when can we expect the puppy tool / inbreeding calculator (on all generations) of wolfdog itself in function again?
These are features that are unique and particularly useful for breeders; even essential as part of responsible breeding. It's dysfunctional for months now! Also dates the last update of the general database statistics area of 2008!

Wouldn't it be a fantastic idea to integrate the statistics tool of Elf into wolfdog? He has already offered his help!

Thanks in advance for your reply!

admin 12-01-2011 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by buidelwolf (Bericht 350193)
Wouldn't it be a fantastic idea to integrate the statistics tool of Elf into wolfdog? He has already offered his help!

Of course it would be. The problem is that the Wolfdog database is no more developed (only updated from time to time). First in the new version there will be possible to make such changes....

buidelwolf 12-01-2011 16:40

Hello Admin,

Thanks for your quick reply; that sounds promising!

Can the regular inbreeding/puppy calculator of wolfdog itself not be repaired as an interim solution, as it always has functioned (on all generations) until several months? Or am I being too impatient and must we therefore also wait for the new version?

Kind regards

Mikael 15-01-2011 01:38

Wolfdog.org website crash !!!

CAN WE HELP YOU ???

Sad regards / Mikael

yukidomari 15-01-2011 04:18

Is it a crash? I thought it parts were down because of the announced database updates....

Mikael 15-01-2011 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukidomari (Bericht 351210)
Is it a crash? I thought it parts were down because of the announced database updates....

No, it was a crash :cry:

But THANKS ADMIN for restore the Planned Litter in under 24h :klatsch

Very best regards / Mikael

Nebulosa 15-01-2011 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin
As you can see the site crashed. And it crashed in the worsest part of the year.

We will not reactivate it...

Instead of it we (are forced to) make a new Wolfdog.org but it will take time. In the next weeks we will add new system, new addons and in the end we will also make the new database. But it will last pretty long time.

What is working and will work is the forum and it will stay the only source of information exchange and the only place where we can communicate.

We will need your help. Many parts will need new translations - I will make whole underforum for needed translations.
New languages will be added - for 100% Portugal and Spanish. If you have other suggestions and if you know people who want to work on their "own" versions - please let me know.

Then.. we will have to wait.. but for a good sake. ;)

Mikael 16-01-2011 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebulosa (Bericht 351323)
but for a good sake. ;)

Absolutely !!! But at lest we still have the forum :0)

And the Planned Litter to :0) + info about Coming events...

It is (just) the Database that did crash, and there are backups on all data...
So I´m not that worried, in a few weeks all be as normal or even better :0)

We just need to be patient and understanding + helpful if we can...

In the mean time you can find the data here in elf´s statistic tool
>>> http://www.amicale-chien-loup-tchecoslovaque.com/cgi-bin/form.py

Very best regards / Mikael

Vaiva 17-01-2011 11:38

If there is anything any of us can help - please, don't stay silent.
I have some free time at this time of year 8)

*Satu 17-01-2011 14:24

Dear Admin <3 Can you also update my emil, adress and phone info.