Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   _Administration (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Conspiracy theory by furyos (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20580)

furyos 15-07-2011 11:54

Conspiracy theory by furyos

:p:p:p:pFOR INFORMATION >>> nebulosa is paula is lupis is ADMIN >>> hahahahhaha so so great and nice to just read it in my private mail... so credibal ...hahahhaahah sure brazil is a BIG CARNAVAL in this world:rock_3:rock_3:rock_3

Morian 15-07-2011 11:55

surely this is not true because i see ip adresses of all mentioned personages 8)

furyos 15-07-2011 12:01

yes and from brazilo too for admin .. strange not .. you can have 2 or 100 computer and hve all differrent IP .>> well in fact i don t care but just for information who is who ... hahahhahahand i trust what i just read on my computer ..... so so stupid and teenager to try action in this way .. but i laugth a LOTTTTTT a lot a lot a :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:lot

Morian 15-07-2011 12:06

1 Attachment(s)
paula and admin have ip-s from different countries, lupis too. i tell this as a person which knows for sure. so please don't start provocative offtopics here. and don't trust the one who sent you this desinfo ;-) i have printscreens with ip-s, so it's senseless to spread wrong info, sorry.

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/attachm...1&d=1310725157

furyos 15-07-2011 12:24

no be sorry my dear>>>>yes NOW ip are differrent but not before hahahaha ... so sweet to believe this ....i have a real prove on my computer ... but i ...keep it for lawer action .... hanka or edit if you need this .. welkom .... ;-);-);-)

Morian 15-07-2011 12:30

this is a lie, "dear" ;-) and seems we both know this.
hanka, edit, welcome :lol: seems your friend finally made dna tests :lol:

furyos 15-07-2011 12:31

i have my test and dogs test BUT test paula toooooo hahahahahahah and you find a BIG LIER GIRL >>>> put away your mask the party is over now and canival is in februay hahahahahah so so FAMOUS this news .... ho my god it s A REAL BOMB atomik:p:p:p:p:twisted::twisted::rock_3:rock_3:roc k_3

Morian 15-07-2011 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by furyos (Bericht 394809)
test BUT test paula toooooo

hmm you want children from paula? :lol: surely they will be purebred :lol:
and now, my sweet, stop offtopic or create new thread please 8)

admin 15-07-2011 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by furyos (Bericht 394796)
:p:p:p:pFOR INFORMATION >>> nebulosa is paula is lupis is ADMIN >>> hahahahhaha so so great and nice to just read it in my private mail... so credibal ...hahahhaahah sure brazil is a BIG CARNAVAL in this world:rock_3:rock_3:rock_3

First - you have been banned for sending spam.

Second - the "news" that I'm Paula is as true as the words that you are breeding purebreed Wolfdogs...

Third - I have no idea what you saw on your computer, which kind of IP you saw there but for sure nothing what will confirm your words. Because to get any users' IPs you have to break on the Wolfdog server. I don't think you will make something like this public as hacking is forbidden in your contry and in the whole EU. And even if you break in for 100% you didn't get such results. I can see the IPs of the users and what you write is just a lie...

As I understand your action has only one reason: during the world dog show many people could see dogs comming from your kennel and all of the people who saw them (many experienced breeders) confirmed that they do not even resemble Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. All of them are 100% sure not that American Wolfdogs were mixed at your kennel. Even these who have any doubts before are convinced now that the fact of the pedigree cheating in France must be investigated by the breed clubs, SCC or even FCI.
So please do not try to distract forum users from the facts...

Rona 15-07-2011 15:44

Quote:

Furyos, your English is too...imperfect ;-), to let you spot that each of the people mentioned has completely different writing style and different interferences from their native tongues. One does not have to be a linguist to see that none of them is of the same nationality as another.:)

Just like nobody could mistake your 'hysterical style' with anybody else's.:twisted:

GalomyOak 15-07-2011 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rona (Bericht 394855)
Furyos, your English is too...imperfect ;-), to let you spot that each of the people mentioned has completely different writing style and different interferences from their native tongues. One does not have to be a linguist to see that none of them is of the same nationality as another.:)

Just like nobody could mistake your 'hysterical style' with anybody else's.:twisted:

As a native English tongue, I wholeheartedly agree. ;-) Furyos is always bringing to mind the word "furious" though, not hysterical. Furious is a word associated in English with someone who is really angry...or in referring to the form of rabies in which animals attack - madness. :p

Morian 15-07-2011 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalomyOak (Bericht 394862)
the form of rabies in which animals attack - madness. :p

the best version :lol:

Rona 15-07-2011 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalomyOak (Bericht 394862)
Furious is a word associated in English with someone who is really angry...or in referring to the form of rabies in which animals attack - madness. :p

You're right! I was only trying to use a euphemism :p :lol:

Mikael 15-07-2011 23:02

Quote:

FOR INFORMATION >>> Nebulosa is paula is lupis is ADMIN >>> hahahahhaha so so great and nice to just read it in my private mail... so credibal ...hahahhaahah sure brazil is a BIG CARNAVAL in this world

Oooo Wowww how interesting :sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping

Best regards / Mikael

saschia 16-07-2011 12:40

Pity it is not allowed to make fun of other members of the forum, I think a thread looking for the best description of our hysterical friend and his nick would provide a lot of fun ;o)

bad, bad saschia, I am going to put infraction on myself ;o)

Morian 16-07-2011 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by saschia (Bericht 395009)
Pity it is not allowed to make fun of other members of the forum

saschia, who told this? :lol:

saschia 16-07-2011 12:50

because in this case making fun of could be considered insulting (and rightly so :D ), and that is not allowed...

Morian 16-07-2011 12:51

ok, i can give you infraction, and you can also give infraction to me :lol:

Rona 18-07-2011 21:23

I've just recieved a charming e-mail from Furyos:
Quote:

I LOVE YOUR FAKE NAIVITY >>> you are so HYPOCRIT AND SURE NOTHING COMMON WITH ME AND I M SO PROUD TO NOT BE IN YOUR WAY >>>>for info your english is not perfect too ....hahahhahaahh and your dog so hugly lol
I found it in my spam box, I belive exactly where it should be. :lol:

Frank is right: my English is not perfect and my dog is hugly She loves receiving and giving hugs :love. And she's definitely a pure CSV :thumbs

yukidomari 18-07-2011 21:35

Does "Furyos" type in random capitals in his native French language as well? :roll: