Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   Meetings and travels (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Czechoslovakian vlcak meetup/seaside in april uk (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24907)

TimoleonVieta 29-03-2013 17:40

Czechoslovakian vlcak meetup/seaside in april uk

Notice for all UK CSV owners, or anybody else that wants to meet these dogs!!!

CSV seaside day out; APRIL 21st; SOUTH COAST, DORSET. From 1pm onwards.

All CSV's welcome, of any shape & variety! Also please feel free to bring down other nice sociable dogs, if you just have an interest in CSV & want to come along for the day.

Final arrangements to be made in due course, but the location WILL be within reach of public transport.

Please if anyone is interested, do reply here or send me a PM & hopefully it will be a fantastic & sunny day for all.

So far there are possibly up to 10 dogs coming but the more the merrier.

Please bear in mind, the OWNERS dog will be the OWNERS responsibility. It is essential to respect the local public & keep all dogs under control at all times, on & off lead. Always err on the side of caution.

Try to make sure your dog gets plenty of clean water as the sea is obviously salt water & not great for your dogs health!!

So once again please try to make the effort to come if you can, as we all know there is nothing more rare in the UK than CSV meetups ;)

TimoleonVieta 29-03-2013 17:44

PS

Overseas dogs welcome too, of course :)

yukidomari 02-04-2013 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimoleonVieta (Bericht 452764)
PS

Overseas dogs welcome too, of course :)

Unfortunately not this time for us :P

But I wish you all success and fun! And please take lots of photos :)

TimoleonVieta 03-04-2013 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukidomari (Bericht 452853)

But I wish you all success and fun! And please take lots of photos :)

Thanks, really looking forward to it, nearly as much as Apogee! Will put up some pictures after for sure :D

yukidomari 26-04-2013 18:39

and photos? :D how did it go?

Roy_Martina 29-04-2013 12:35

We want to see pics!!!

TimoleonVieta 30-04-2013 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukidomari (Bericht 453653)
and photos? :D how did it go?

It was a nice day, beach pretty depopulated esp once our dogs were there! 8 ppl & 7 dogs managed to come, a shame not more but UK Vlcak owners are but few & scattered far. Some folks stayed until nightfall, could spend a month in Studland it's so beautiful & chilled out there.

Other people may well post photos from the day, mine will take some organising & currently trying to buy a house so may be a while!

TimoleonVieta 30-04-2013 15:23

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy_Martina (Bericht 453759)
We want to see pics!!!

this is a photo from the evening, we met a couple of Utonagons, one of which took a shine to Dallas while Apogee watches on (possibly laughing at his face) ..