Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   Breeding (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Why my litter never showed? (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25732)

wolfin 12-10-2016 18:20

Anori is dog without breeding right in Germany. I think maybe this, when in with reglaments his puppy are without pedigree ( he not reproductor in his land)

BRUCH 13-10-2016 15:47

in itali we need only in pedegree

if you anvy like others....i am sorry for you ))

anori have 6 years...and all go to fight to his owner only after me used whit 2 female one month ago.....
strange no?

a lot slovak breeder polish...you... all this BIG breeder all hungry whit me....becuase i saved blood line???....i cant immagine are so big breeder and so little person

wolfin 13-10-2016 16:37

but he is in german list, and admin is from germany :) he do ordnung. If you not need this not change situation- mating with dog who NOT reproductor

wolfin 13-10-2016 16:38

p.s. Anori owner self do this problem- they need only oficial HD result and VDH kiorung. why not do this? what a problem?

wolfin 13-10-2016 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUCH (Bericht 463843)
a lot slovak breeder polish...you... all this BIG breeder all hungry whit me....becuase i saved blood line???....i cant immagine are so big breeder and so little person

you realy not think ( and stop with this hate and jelous) :D we not speak about saving, but about reglaments

BRUCH 13-10-2016 19:12

me in itali i cant use 2 male whit one female
you did this....bite and biesas in itali was bastard, it s different regolament of all country, you dont know????

owner of anori cant do anori stud dog, because they promised to rescue, they took for free
and it s her dog and her life, i can t ask and do noghitng and speak more about this dog.

when they was at my home, best breeder of world write to her, anori s owner, and all wanted anori, bud they can t use because law of club of his country different from itali . is not my blame. in itali we need pedegree only, no test, no hd. and we cant use more than one male for one female. itali is like this.

when you can do 2 male whit one female, i was happy for blood of amir you saved. i did not was suspicius or hungry...or go to forum and write...they will not have pedegree, this is BIG difference betwen us.

when owner of anori was at my home, 5 breeders from poland, slovakia, germany asked him, why?
why male 6 years old, whit facebook page, was never intresting for no one? and after me the only one blood line all want?????

i wil tell you in private name of this breeder, you know all
and you too want anori, and you most envy for this....and you want i do x rays or something beacuse i am afraid of you??? ahahah and you try to cange my mind? try

BRUCH 13-10-2016 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfin (Bericht 463844)
but he is in german list, and admin is from germany :) he do ordnung. If you not need this not change situation- mating with dog who NOT reproductor

o my god!! you right!! now i run to germany, i will do z rays to dog not mine....and i will do dog show whit dog not mine and all paper and document...so after will riproducer.....AND YOU CAN USE TOOO

:rock_3

you really smart and rock ;)

yukidomari 13-10-2016 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUCH (Bericht 463848)
owner of anori cant do anori stud dog, because they promised to rescue, they took for free
and it s her dog and her life, i can t ask and do noghitng and speak more about this dog.

That's messed up, but you're right, it's not your problem, really it's his owners dishonesty. But anyway I don't care one way or another, I'm just telling you why your other litters might not be listed on here. Just so you know, moderators don't make up the regulations on which ones are or aren't listed here.

z Peronówki 13-10-2016 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUCH (Bericht 463826)
here are all info about my litter and i sended 4 time
http://www.clc-italia.it/allevamento.php?id=1240

Marco - that can be the problem....
You sent the information to the Italian database and not to Wolfdog.org... I doubt if somebody will loose the time for copying informations from another database when breeders should "pay" for the information by sending the information about the litters to Wolfdog directly...
Especially when it is obvious that sometimes information in the Italian database are wrong (my friend's female was tested for DM and she was N/DM - the Italian administration put her DM/DM although the owner never send them any information)....

z Peronówki 13-10-2016 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUCH (Bericht 463843)
in itali we need only in pedegree

if you anvy like others....i am sorry for you ))

anori have 6 years...and all go to fight to his owner only after me used whit 2 female one month ago.....
strange no?

a lot slovak breeder polish...you... all this BIG breeder all hungry whit me....becuase i saved blood line???....i cant immagine are so big breeder and so little person

There will be a problem with this litter - for 100% this one will not get published (but still you would be able to publish your other litters).
I know that the idea was to save the blood and you are not the first person who was using a dog without breeding rights. But the rule by Wolfdog.org was since the begining to publish litters only of HD-tested dogs....

z Peronówki 13-10-2016 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gia (Bericht 463841)
I have sent informations many times since about 4 years....

Are you sure? :) I saw your litter published n Wolfdog and it would be not possible if you would not sent all the data.... ;)

wolfin 14-10-2016 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUCH (Bericht 463849)
o my god!! you right!! now i run to germany, i will do z rays to dog not mine....and i will do dog show whit dog not mine and all paper and document...so after will riproducer.....AND YOU CAN USE TOOO

:rock_3

you really smart and rock ;)

gosh..... you realy not understand about what a speak :0 Anori owner manipulate your and only this.
realy I not interesing who speak italian or about yours emails :) If for you this important- stay this for self :)

Gia 14-10-2016 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by z Peronówki (Bericht 463854)
Are you sure? :) I saw your litter published n Wolfdog and it would be not possible if you would not sent all the data.... ;)

Margo I don't say now about litters, just about updating informations of my dogs ;)

Nebulosa 22-10-2016 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUCH (Bericht 463848)
me in itali i cant use 2 male whit one female
you did this....bite and biesas in itali was bastard, it s different regolament of all country, you dont know????

Well.. I think you found your explanation here, as far as I know wolfdog.org rules for litter annoucement includes the need of both parents HD results. If one of them is missing, then the litter can't be announced.

Different of making a single litter with two different males, where in some countries -which haven't adapted their rules to the technological evolution- it's yet forbidden even with DNA (which is absurd), wolfdog.org don't have any restriction about it as soon as the pups have DNA proof.

Quote:

owner of anori cant do anori stud dog, because they promised to rescue, they took for free
and it s her dog and her life, i can t ask and do noghitng and speak more about this dog.
Well, it doesn't impeaches him to make the HD, ED and any other health tests on his dog, he will not be able to announce him as stud and maybe he will not be able to go to compete at dogshows if the regulations requires him a minimal ammount of shows for make of him a stud, but the most important - health results- this no one would ever impeaches him, because well... even being adopted and, supposedly not for use in breeding, those exams are still important.


Quote:

and you too want anori, and you most envy for this
Uuur duur envy envy envy bla bla bla

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...28/901/236.png

Sorry but that's just ridiculous, people who can't use him because he is not an official stud will see in your litter a way to find his blood, and people who could use him because the rules of their countries allows it would seek for him if it was their wish.
In the very moment you decided to use a dog which doesn't follow this webpage rules, you knew your litter wouldn't be announced here, the same would happen if you had used a dog that just don't follow Italian Kennel club rules your litter would have no valid papers.
Every year interesting dogs pass away without being used for different causes, unfortunately that is kind of common in this breed.

yukidomari 22-10-2016 08:36

.. Italian kennel club has rules??? :shock:

yukidomari 22-10-2016 08:40

Anyway, the original post was talking about something else, another pair, not about a stud with no stud rights as that's already perfectly understood by all parties. At this point it's just beating a dead horse, proverbially..

z Peronówki 11-12-2016 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUCH (Bericht 463828)
of course not, i have 5 dogs
is only for add photo more simple

others data, litters, parents, exams, pedegree, name, all, is correct..and very easy to copy to wolfdog. i sended 6 months ago

I visited clc-italia and I do not think that anybody will take this page serious right now... :/
I saw there advertising of litters of not-purebreed dogs (Mutara-Mixes). A web page promoting clc-mixes with fake FCI pedigrees is not trustful.... It's just another scam to promote Italian Mixes.... :/

SARKA 29-05-2017 23:03

I sent all my litters to the administrator. He updated everything but obviously did not publish my planned litters. It will be the last time I send wolfdog data to my dogs !!!!!!!!!
Arimminum "L"
Ezechiele Olim Palus x Arimminum Valkyrja

Puppies are born in 22.may (3 males and 2 females )
Arimminum "M"
Amore Mio Srdcervac x Arimminum Hantaywee

puppies born in 1 june.

sdivokoukrvi 16-07-2017 19:53

Hello, I can not add a planned litter.

Litter "Ch" s Divokou krví

Father Cairo Sotis
Mother: Banshee Queen s Divokou krví

birth cca 17.9.2017, Subscription 7.11.2017

wolfin 22-07-2017 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alissea (Bericht 464435)
Hello, I can not add a planned litter.

Litter "Ch" s Divokou krví

Father Cairo Sotis
Mother: Banshee Queen s Divokou krví

birth cca 17.9.2017, Subscription 7.11.2017

but for you work download link?

pro teba pracuje ten link kde mozna dodat vrh? pro mna ne :D


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:14.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org