Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   Breeding (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   kaya's pups (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13288)

tikaani 28-01-2010 18:23

kaya's pups

kaya and fergus have just had a litter, 8 so far, all health:). kaya is doing realy well. very happy. will put some pics up later when i have time.

Rona 28-01-2010 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikaani (Bericht 272933)
kaya and fergus have just had a litter, 8 so far, all health:). kaya is doing realy well. very happy. will put some pics up later when i have time.

Congratulations! :klatsch
Looking forward to seeing the photos!:lol:

Hanka 28-01-2010 19:02

Congratulation. I wish to pups very long and health life ;-)

tikaani 28-01-2010 19:09

opps, make that nine pups;)

sciamalaia 28-01-2010 19:09

WOW! Congrats!

tikaani 28-01-2010 19:31

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/picture...pictureid=6438

pics of kaya, half way through:)

Mikael 28-01-2010 20:08

Congratulation from Sweden to :cake

Fergus Crying Wolf X Kaya... ???

Can you help me, I can not find her breeder or data...

Best regards / Mikael

Nebulosa 28-01-2010 20:32

Congrats from Brazil! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikael (Bericht 272964)

By the photos I bet its Takima Wolfzone.

--Edit--
Yes it may be, now I look at her profile :p

Mikael 28-01-2010 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebulosa (Bericht 272977)
Yes it may be, now I look at her profile :p

OK, thanks... Do you think you can add her here >>> http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/dbase/o6166.html

Best regards / Mikael

Mikael 28-01-2010 21:04

:ehmmm hmmmmmm... Is this data really right >>> Fergus Crying Wolf, Birthday: 2008.12.06

Regards / Mikael

tikaani 28-01-2010 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikael (Bericht 272964)
Congratulation from Sweden to :cake

Best regards / Mikael

her berth name is takima wolfzone...kaya is her pet name, sorry bout that;-)

tikaani 28-01-2010 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikael (Bericht 272982)
OK, thanks... Do you think you can add her here >>> http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/dbase/o6166.html

Best regards / Mikael

soon as i figher out how i will add them all. prob tomorrow when i got a bit more time;-)

wolfin 29-01-2010 00:06

congratulation, but Your dog have HD, ED test?

TipTop 29-01-2010 04:48

Gratzzzzz!!!
All d best for all pupies!;)

tikaani 29-01-2010 15:57

pups

can some one help me, i cant figger out how to add kayas pups to database?:?

all 9 pups are doing well and are nice and healthy, kaya is doing a great job with them, was worried she might sqash a few but she hasnt:)

Rona 29-01-2010 16:54

I suppose you should write to Admin, ... but as far as I have noticed he updates the database more or less every 2 months, so it might take a while...

Mikael 30-01-2010 11:38

Is this info really correct ???

Tikaani, do you seriously mean that you have mated a shy 11 month old not HD tested puppy to a not HD tested female :shock: :shock: :shock: ???

As on your site it say…
"GUS is a pure czechoslovakian wolf dog. he is male and very freindly in nature, a little bit shy…" GUS = Fergus Crying Wolf Birthday: 2008.12.06

/ Mikael

Pavel 30-01-2010 12:29

Again one horrible case. nd as I see, Tikaani dont feel anything. She create the forum and is proud, that producing puppies on not adult and not health tested dogs. Am very sad :(

Rona 30-01-2010 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikael (Bericht 273497)
...you have mated a shy 11 month old not HD tested puppy to a not HD tested female :shock: :shock: :shock: ???

It's not an error in the database?:shock::shock::shock:

GalomyOak 30-01-2010 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikael (Bericht 273497)
Tikaani, do you seriously mean that you have mated a shy 11 month old not HD tested puppy to a not HD tested female :shock: :shock: :shock: ???

As on your site it say…
"GUS is a pure czechoslovakian wolf dog. he is male and very freindly in nature, a little bit shy…" GUS = Fergus Crying Wolf Birthday: 2008.12.06

/ Mikael

No, I think Kaya has results: http://offa.org/display.html?appnum=1376866#animal
It is "preliminary" because OFA requires the dog to be 24 months, Kaya was 18 - Mild Unilateral = C hip on one side

The birthdate of Takima's litter has been changed on wolfdog.org recently(I remember, because two of her littermates - Jorja and Raider - are listed as being in the US, so I wrote down the information in my own "USA" records) - it used to say 01.12.2007, same as this Kaya.

Also, there is this thread, the film date is the same as the thread date:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11285

I think the BVA only reads test results for registered breeds in the UK, which is why the films were examined in the US through OFA (there is no registration number - NOREG). I don't know why it says AKC; this is not an AKC number, and this dog is definitely not registered through AKC. Although, I think Wolfzone (or maybe Paul) somehow had official results from the BVA on Kaya's parents - it appears to be the UK scoring scheme in the database results.

Mikael 30-01-2010 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rona (Bericht 273504)
It's not an error in the database?:shock::shock::shock:

That is what I´m trying to ask in post # 10

Best regards / Mikael

Rona 30-01-2010 16:52

Tikkani,
Since there are some unclear issues, could you please sort them out ? It would be great if you wrote how old the parents were, if they were X-rayed and what HD results they obtained.

Don't be surprised that after all the wolfdog.org discussions on unethical CSV breeding in the UK people are a bit distrustful...

I somehow took for granted that you were the kind of person who wanted to do things right, i.e. breed CSV according to certain standards, like reliable breeders in Europe do. 8) I hope I was not mistaken?:)

tupacs2legs 30-01-2010 16:55

hi :)
i believe the kc/bva do score csv's now..altough i do not intend to breed i am going to have my boy scored just for the information.

i do not see why the hurry to breed these two dogs :cry:

Mikael 30-01-2010 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by tupacs2legs (Bericht 273538)
I am going to have my boy scored just for the information...

Hello Layla, if you do a HD or ED x-ray please do it after your dog is 24 month old.

Very best regards / Mikael

solowolf 01-02-2010 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rona (Bericht 273537)
Tikkani,
Since there are some unclear issues, could you please sort them out ? It would be great if you wrote how old the parents were, if they were X-rayed and what HD results they obtained.

Don't be surprised that after all the wolfdog.org discussions on unethical CSV breeding in the UK people are a bit distrustful...

I somehow took for granted that you were the kind of person who wanted to do things right, i.e. breed CSV according to certain standards, like reliable breeders in Europe do. 8) I hope I was not mistaken?:)

here we go again UK BREEDERS it is very obvious people on this site take great pleasure in slagging off uk breeders, and dont start all the usual bull about the health of the dogs routine, we have heard it all before, not long ago anyone who has not got dogs tested can not put there litters on the breeders listings, this was because lots of litters born in EUROPE by EUROPEAN BREEDERS did not have health tests done, and it still remains the same, in fact as you are all so clever can you let us all know the exact % of the CWS population over the age of 16 mths that has been tested, and the number of litters born where either both parents where not tested or where only 1 parent was tested, now in the uk up to date there has been 6 litters born, 5 of these litters has had both parents health tested and Lees litter has had one parent tested so in % the uk breeders are well ahead of Europe with tested dogs. i will have two litters born in 2010 and i am sure Andre will have 1 all the dogs being used are health tested, the litters that Andre has had the adults are all health tested as are mine only difference is i dont send anything to wolfdog.org or any info on what i breed, Why, because of people like you and the others who do every thing so correct, now as for the age of Lees bitch she is two yrs old so about 18mths when she was mated, so no breeders in Europe breed before 18mths ???? in uk the kennel club allow any bitch over the age of 1 to be bred from, i therefor take it that the FCI has different rules??? please let us know... as for the age of the dog, i was not aware that there was any age limit for useing a dog at stud??? as for the comment that Lee made about his dog was a bit shy, he had only got the dog from Europe when he made the comment, i know Gus and he is very out going dog with fantastic temperament, I also own imported dogs from the same kennels and they are all out going dogs with fantastic temperament. Now Lee is rushing to get his dog hip scored after all the comments here, but i am advising him to leave the dog till he is 16 mths old, and not to be doing anything in hurry because of the remarks made on this forum, i have explained there are lots of litters born all over Europe where the tests have not been carried out, Lee has bred a litter of pups from a tested 2 yr old bitch, and a young male dog not tested, if when tested the dog is clear then no harm has been done if it is bad result then Lee will be reasponsable for what he has done, but to jump on the band wagon and slagg off other breeders in uk is reckless and uncalled for especially now you all realise the % of non tested dog breedings take place in Europe, and i dont see you lot slagging them off........ the breeding of non tested animals will continue untill the FCI and Kennel club of uk make it compuslory for all breeding stock to be tested and that any dog failing a test will not be eligable to be used for breeding. so untill that day comes breedings of untested animals will continue, do you think the FCI or Kennel club will do this or do you think they just want the MONEY FROM PUPPY REGISTRATIONS????????? In the uk at present dogs that have affect eye results or extreanly high hip scores that have been tested under the BVA and the results are written onto the dogs pedigree and noted by the kennel club, yet if any of these affected dogs are used in breeding the uk kennel club still REGISTER THE PUPPIES,,,,,MONEY MONEY MONEY they show they care nothing of the wealfare of the dogs they allow to be used in breeding or the puppies produced from these breedings they only want registration fee.... and on a more serious note, my mother has bad eyes and my father has had hip replacement, that means im F....d
this post should get your fingers busy good night

tupacs2legs 01-02-2010 02:14

Kaya couldnt of been mated when she was 18months,she is from the previous litter to my lad..she must be nearer to 2 1/2 ;);):)

solowolf 01-02-2010 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by tupacs2legs (Bericht 273538)
i believe the kc/bva do score csv's now..altough i do not intend to breed i am going to have my boy scored just for the information.

i do not see why the hurry to breed these two dogs :cry:

hi,it is good all dogs are tested, but i see Mikael gives advise on waiting till 24 mths, i would ignore this, you are vet nurse yourself and will know the majority of dogs are tested in uk at 14-16 mths old, the CWS is fast growing dog and tests can be done at 14-16 mths.

solowolf 01-02-2010 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by tupacs2legs (Bericht 273909)
Kaya couldnt of been mated when she was 18months,she is from the previous litter to my lad..she must be nearer to 2 1/2 ;);):)

we know what age she is but on this site only has uk as having 28 CWS, there are 48 cws in uk, sorry 49 i arrived home from Europe today with another male.......so total cws population in uk is today 49.

GalomyOak 01-02-2010 02:54

Only my perspective...

I think most people consider it ethical breeding practice to see how a dog will develop in temperament and health before breeding it - 11 months on the male obviously won't hurt him - but, it's hard to see what he is really like at that age, since personalities (as well as structure) develop so much during adolescence. I don't think people responding to this thread pin the UK as the only culprit, we are all 100% aware this happens in other places - but since the topic was started, I believe it opened it up to discussion and critique. As a new breeder myself, I am certainly open to that with my own litters - and hope other new breeders are as well. I think it would be great if everyone took the time, effort, and yes, money to breed as responsibly as possible. While Lee (or other breeders in the same situation) will have the aftermath to deal with if there are bad results on the male, it is the puppies who will have to suffer the potential effects of breeding with 2 dysplastic dogs. I certainly hope it's not the case, and the puppies (and Gus) turn out happy, brilliant, and healthy...

I think Kaya is a perfectly acceptable age to breed (I don't think there was ever any question about that), and commend Lee for having her hips tested and allowing them to be public, if those are indeed her results on the OFA page. With C hips, it becomes so very important to be certain you are breeding to a healthy dog from a healthy line - I think people really worry for the pups since Argo (father of Gus), though healthy himself, has produced some puppies with HD. If not breeding to improve the breed, with only the best probabilities for a stable, correct and healthy litter being matched together, then why breed? If I were Lee, I would probably wait until 18 months (or maybe 24) before I tested Gus; since there is nothing to be done at this point, and the results are much more reliable at an older age.

I know you and Rona definitely do not see eye to eye...but I think in previous posts she has been very supportive of Tikaani in his ventures, as I recall, even if she was not in agreement with other practices in the UK. I really think it was probably a shock and disbelief to her to see the details of the breeding.

Whatever the outcome, there are nine new pups in the world, and again, I hope only the best for them.

GalomyOak 01-02-2010 03:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by solowolf (Bericht 273910)
hi,it is good all dogs are tested, but i see Mikael gives advise on waiting till 24 mths, i would ignore this, you are vet nurse yourself and will know the majority of dogs are tested in uk at 14-16 mths old, the CWS is fast growing dog and tests can be done at 14-16 mths.

Just as an example - my male tested HD free at 18 months, I saw the films myself, there was nothing there. I retested at 27 months, and he had gone from perfect to C in one hip...I had already bred him at this point. Mikael owns the full brother to that male - I think he errs on the side of caution after that instance. Official results can only be given at 24 months in the US...I think the reliability of the test at 18 months is around 80 - 90%, but late-onset HD has a better chance of being caught later on.

Mikael 01-02-2010 23:12

Hello Solowolf

I think you did ask Nebulosa some HD questions when she had her first litter in Brazil... now was that an attack on Brazilian breeders ;) ???

And many many many people has had to answer questions online here on the English forum like for example Wilczy Omen, Wolfsirius, Taabernakkelin, Da louba tar, Crying Wolf, Dancing Cloud, z Peronowki, Zlata Palz, Monika, you and more... and very soon ME :p !!!

Some of this breeders at least did answer are questions ;)

Remember there are also 9 more Wolfdog forums on this site, many questions are asked to breeders there to...

I think if you plan to breed CsW and start kennel topics here, you will have to answer some questions...
Especially if it say "data not available" on the HD info and you breed whit a dog that is under 12 month, and this goes for ALL Breeders not just the ones in the UK...

My veterinarian recommends that male dogs of this size are to be at least 24 month to do a HD x-ray, and Just for the record I think I will x-ray Hronec at 36 month :wink: As I do not plan to breed him this spring neither :o...

Rona 02-02-2010 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikael (Bericht 274278)
...there are also 9 more Wolfdog forums on this site..., l

Eleven, if you want to be exact, Mikael. You haven't counted the Spanish and Portuguese ones. :)

Mikael 02-02-2010 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rona (Bericht 274458)
Eleven, if you want to be exact, Mikael. You haven't counted the Spanish and Portuguese ones. :)

:ehmmm hmmmmm, there is :) ???

But how do I find them :? ???

Best regards / Mikael

Rona 02-02-2010 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikael (Bericht 274683)
:ehmmm hmmmmm, there is :) ???
But how do I find them :? ???

Spanish:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11
Portuguese:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153

Mikael 02-02-2010 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rona (Bericht 274686)

:) Gracias !!!

Best regards / Mikael

solowolf 03-02-2010 01:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalomyOak (Bericht 273912)
Only my perspective...

I think most people consider it ethical breeding practice to see how a dog will develop in temperament and health before breeding it - 11 months on the male obviously won't hurt him - but, it's hard to see what he is really like at that age, since personalities (as well as structure) develop so much during adolescence. I don't think people responding to this thread pin the UK as the only culprit, we are all 100% aware this happens in other places - but since the topic was started, I believe it opened it up to discussion and critique. As a new breeder myself, I am certainly open to that with my own litters - and hope other new breeders are as well. I think it would be great if everyone took the time, effort, and yes, money to breed as responsibly as possible. While Lee (or other breeders in the same situation) will have the aftermath to deal with if there are bad results on the male, it is the puppies who will have to suffer the potential effects of breeding with 2 dysplastic dogs. I certainly hope it's not the case, and the puppies (and Gus) turn out happy, brilliant, and healthy...

I think Kaya is a perfectly acceptable age to breed (I don't think there was ever any question about that), and commend Lee for having her hips tested and allowing them to be public, if those are indeed her results on the OFA page. With C hips, it becomes so very important to be certain you are breeding to a healthy dog from a healthy line - I think people really worry for the pups since Argo (father of Gus), though healthy himself, has produced some puppies with HD. If not breeding to improve the breed, with only the best probabilities for a stable, correct and healthy litter being matched together, then why breed? If I were Lee, I would probably wait until 18 months (or maybe 24) before I tested Gus; since there is nothing to be done at this point, and the results are much more reliable at an older age.

I know you and Rona definitely do not see eye to eye...but I think in previous posts she has been very supportive of Tikaani in his ventures, as I recall, even if she was not in agreement with other practices in the UK. I really think it was probably a shock and disbelief to her to see the details of the breeding.

Whatever the outcome, there are nine new pups in the world, and again, I hope only the best for them.

i get all my dogs tested at 14-16 mths aand i have looked into hips for a long time, now my wolfdogs are very active, and i mean very, they live in large pens and they get out into a field every day, the run about and play, so if my friends dog lives in the house and goes for a walk every day and get to run in a small garden, you will agree that my dogs will get a lot more running about, so in your oppinion would this have any affect on a hip score? i have had 2 dogs hip scored 3 times at different ages to compair results with age and both dogs lived in different types of homes one was pet one was working and very active, both dogs where from same parents and had very similar results at first test, at 3rd test there was a significant difference in the results, my dogs are active 24.7 so they get done at 14mths some 16mths, inherited hd we can test for and do our best to improve in breeding stock, but lots of other factors contribute to hd results as well, some bone disorders like HODS disease which is similar to OCD can be caused by in one case i know of by an Akita puppy being fed on Hills Sience plan dog food, if puppies can damage the Patella by going up and down stairs then it can also affect the hip joints, so lots of things can affect the hips before any test is done,with the Czech wolfdogs in last 10 yrs has become an unslought of health problems, every time i visit is new topic for something else, it becomes more like an inbred show dogs health case every day,look at the breeds that suffer from people breeding, i love my czech wolfdogs very much but now you know why i have only bred 3 litters in 10 yrs and why i keep my other type of wolfdogs as well.

GalomyOak 03-02-2010 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by solowolf (Bericht 274804)
i get all my dogs tested at 14-16 mths aand i have looked into hips for a long time, now my wolfdogs are very active, and i mean very, they live in large pens and they get out into a field every day, the run about and play, so if my friends dog lives in the house and goes for a walk every day and get to run in a small garden, you will agree that my dogs will get a lot more running about, so in your oppinion would this have any affect on a hip score? i have had 2 dogs hip scored 3 times at different ages to compair results with age and both dogs lived in different types of homes one was pet one was working and very active, both dogs where from same parents and had very similar results at first test, at 3rd test there was a significant difference in the results, my dogs are active 24.7 so they get done at 14mths some 16mths, inherited hd we can test for and do our best to improve in breeding stock, but lots of other factors contribute to hd results as well, some bone disorders like HODS disease which is similar to OCD can be caused by in one case i know of by an Akita puppy being fed on Hills Sience plan dog food, if puppies can damage the Patella by going up and down stairs then it can also affect the hip joints, so lots of things can affect the hips before any test is done,with the Czech wolfdogs in last 10 yrs has become an unslought of health problems, every time i visit is new topic for something else, it becomes more like an inbred show dogs health case every day,look at the breeds that suffer from people breeding, i love my czech wolfdogs very much but now you know why i have only bred 3 litters in 10 yrs and why i keep my other type of wolfdogs as well.

Paul, I answered this in a new thread.;-)

Marcy

lupis 14-02-2010 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by solowolf (Bericht 273908)
i know Gus and he is very out going dog with fantastic temperament, I also own imported dogs from the same kennels and they are all out going dogs with fantastic temperament. Now Lee is rushing to get his dog hip scored after all the comments here, but i am advising him to leave the dog till he is 16 mths old, and not to be doing anything in hurry because of the remarks made on this forum

You see to be not very experienced CLC breeder because i see you not have enough knowledge of CLC. Gus is son of Argo Pøízrak Karpat. And he is dog with many puppies with 50% with strong displasia and only amateur breeder will breed with such dog without testing his hips for dysplasia. To make litter with this dog is unresponsible.

I see in database you import from crying wolf another problematic puppie coming from displasia line. Your female is Histeria Crying wolf and you say you have experiences in breeding but you import female for breeding which is inbreed on Feherlofia - a dysplatic dog and have many many dog with bad results in pedigree.

you write many things about health of CLC and criticize other but you do very bad work in you contry because you say it is good to breed with dog from dysplasia line without knowing his hip results. And you import dogs inbreeded on dysplasia. You make really bad for health of CLC in UK.

jasmine 14-02-2010 18:04

Dear Lupis ,

I'm always happy when I read your nice words....would you be so kind to answer my question I made a mounth ago to you.....such as: what is your experienses with CSWolfdogs? your breeding experiences? etc......
Because as I see you are always just critisizes everybody but couldn't show anything by yourself!

Please write me the names of the"many many wrong Hd resulted dogs of Histeria's pedigree"
And please don't forget that Argo's pups have mothers as well.....

Paul doesn't need to worry about the health of the dogs: I give breeding and health quarantee for EVERY of our pups!

Else : of course I don't agree that Lee used Fergus. He is young , he hasn't got breeding license and no HB results.

Edit

solowolf 15-02-2010 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupis (Bericht 278479)
You see to be not very experienced CLC breeder because i see you not have enough knowledge of CLC. Gus is son of Argo Pøízrak Karpat. And he is dog with many puppies with 50% with strong displasia and only amateur breeder will breed with such dog without testing his hips for dysplasia. To make litter with this dog is unresponsible.

I see in database you import from crying wolf another problematic puppie coming from displasia line. Your female is Histeria Crying wolf and you say you have experiences in breeding but you import female for breeding which is inbreed on Feherlofia - a dysplatic dog and have many many dog with bad results in pedigree.

you write many things about health of CLC and criticize other but you do very bad work in you contry because you say it is good to breed with dog from dysplasia line without knowing his hip results. And you import dogs inbreeded on dysplasia. You make really bad for health of CLC in UK.

i spoke up for LEE as he is a friend and avery good friend and he has bred from dog that is not tested, but i can not tell Lee what to do nor i am responsable for what he may do,my anger with this site is there are hundreds of cws puppies born where one or both parents are not tested but because it happen with uk breeder it starts big slagging match, as for breeding dogs i have bred dogs for 35 years and i have studied and passed my exams in dog genetics, i have worked with a vet for 12 years in my spare time, i have owned wolves, f1,f2,f3 and many different types of wolfdogs, i have owned cws wolfdogs for nearly 10 yrs, even though i have worked with wolves and wolfdogs for many years before i purchased a cws i lived in europe so i could work and learn before i got one, ALL MY ANIMALS ARE HEALTH CHECKED, as for the dogs i imported from crying wolf kennels,, you say they have hip displacia in the lines, can you give me lines without??? i await your reply,, as for displacia being carried and passed on is why i studied genetics, so dont you go getting all worried about what i do in uk, some dogs are inbred more than others that is why experienced breeders like me can buy them because i know what i am doing with the dogs and why i want them to breed of, as does crying wolf kennel who has been breeding for long time and producess very beautiful and good dogs, but you may not know that even experienced breeders like myself get it wrong sometimes but i dont hide things i share it with my friends as they do with me, and as for knowing it all, i do not, only last week i had problem with male dog i had never had before so i phoned 3 of my friends for advise.......Histeria will have her health checks carried out very soon and if all is o.k. then when she becomes 3 yrs old and she has blood test and health check done i will breed her to a male that i have bred for this bitch. how long have you been breeding dogs? what lines do you breed from? regards pacino

solowolf 15-02-2010 02:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfin (Bericht 273093)
congratulation, but Your dog have HD, ED test?

kennel ARIMMINUN.
bitch AMGRA VLEI NADIJE b.o.birth 20/12/1998
first litter born 23/12/1999 BITCH WAS MATED AT 10 MTHS OLD....
THIS BITCH WENT ON TO PRODUCE 70 PUPS,
THIS BITCH HAD ITS LAST LITTER WHEN IT WAS 10.5 YRS OLD
THIS BITCH HAD 10 LITTERS IN ITS BREEDING LIFETIME.
SO BITCH WAS BRED AT 10 MTHS OLD WAS IT HIP SCORED?? TO YOUNG,,

can you find out if this had hd test done before she was mated at 10 mths old,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikael (Bericht 272983)
:ehmmm hmmmmmm... Is this data really right >>> Fergus Crying Wolf, Birthday: 2008.12.06

Regards / Mikael

Mikael i must thank you all for starting this subject it has opened my eyes to what is going on and the abuse of cws bitchs by some breeders in Europe, it is appauling and inhumain to do this to a bitch, passo del lupo and now this kennel the kennel is called ARIMMINUN.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pavel (Bericht 273499)
Again one horrible case. nd as I see, Tikaani dont feel anything. She create the forum and is proud, that producing puppies on not adult and not health tested dogs. Am very sad :(

sad but not uncommon in europe either in uk we are governed as to a code of ethics that a bitch can only have one litter per year, and may only be bred from 1yr old till 7 yrs old so a maximum of 6 litters in life time of bitch, i have already informed FCI of abuse of breeding a bitch, and now find more and more on this data base new find kennel is called ARIMMINUN.

lupis 23-02-2010 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by solowolf (Bericht 279405)
Timber wollf arimminum has sired 94 pups
Cutt- dellifco sortiere has sired 135 pups
Miky passo del lupo has sired 172 pups
we have Uma passo del lupo having 4 litters in 1year and 11 mths she had 8 litters in total before they wore this bitch out,
and poor Amgra vlei nadije at Arimminum kennels bred at 10 mths old had her last litter when she was 10yrs and 6 mths old 10 litters in total before they wore this bitch out. you are not breeders but a discrage to the dog world.

these kennels have all the what we have won over the years at dog shows and we are best kennel,, we have done this and that.
your breeding is doing nothing for the CWS as a breed, and the way both these kennels abuse there bitchs is a disgrace and nothing more than animal cruelty.

You write bad about Sarka and in real she is one of best breeders in CLC. She care for breed much and do lot good things.

If you report really bad kennels start with kennels of your friends. You criticize other but same time you import dogs from Crying wolf kennel who is abusing females and dogs much more than anybody else. And not pay attention to any rules.

-In breeding she makes inbreed on dogs with dysplasia (Durcás Dorka Fehérlófia) - see pedigree of dog: http://www.wolfdog.org/ita/dbase/p3573-5.html. 4 grandparents and 3 with dysplasia and high inbreed in dysplasja.
-Covering with dogs with worst results and all people know because of it Crying dogs have much worst results as other dogs
- breeding with dogs with no FCI right for breeding (Hron, AMore, Hitt ).
- she breed with Arys z Oravy and female was almost 10 years old and in very bad condition. My friends see her in Bratislava and say it is shame for breeder to breed with female so old in look and condition. Poor bitch.
- she cover females as often as she can and Mooa z Krotkovského dvora have 2 litters in one year in 2004: litter with P and with M. Rubin Crying Wolf have 2 litter in one year too: in 2007 litter with A and litter with W. Same one year later in 2008: litter with C and litter with H. Poor female have in 2 years 4 litters!!!! Horrible. And you import Histera from such litter so you also support and promote abusing of females by Crying Wolf.
- and for me wors a breeder can do is to breed with dog and to sell old or not needed dogs and Crying wolf is worst one. In Italy we have some dogs saved from Crying Wolf kennel. Now in dogs looking for new home I see more dogs not needed dogs from this kennel: Flota Lupus Bohemia Genao - one litter now is for sale because she is old. Igor - also not more needed. Whipser - one litter I saw on Crying pages now. No puppes born so dog also for sale.
Some breeder do something wrong. I think all breeder can make on mistake. But you play angel for Wolfdogs but you promote worst kennel I even know according abusing of dogs. Kennel with NO ethics. If you write to FCI start with this one.

jasmine 23-02-2010 11:19

Dear Lupis ,

If you see my page, you could see many retaired , old and castrated dogs in my kennel and they are not looking for new home...soooo...maybe there is another reason why Flota needs new home.
Whisper : he hasn't got litters and even I not planned.....and if you would be so more conversant with him, you surely know that I had to buy him back from his owner............
Please write me the name of the dogs which were saved from me to Italy!!!!!!!!!!!
And pour Arys was Veteren World Winner and Best Veteran in Bratislava WDS, she is in excelent condition!!!!

My dogs are not more accused HD than others (especial to see that we are working from the same sources), I give health and breeding quarantee for my pups!
And if you write something please write facts and not lies , according to FCI rules : A,B and C results makes you able to breed, and don't forget that Enzo is HD/A.
And don't forget that many italian dogs has got the same lines : Fehérlófia Dalos Duna and Fehérlófia Dinom Dánom!

Those, who know me and my dogs, those know that my dogs are in excelent condition, and I realy don't need to see bonitacion code to decided the quality of the dog.
Son of Hitt , Emir was Young World Winner, Enzo 2nd place...and Hitt has breeding licence, Amore Mio is World Winner and has breeding licence. Are they bad dogs????
hmmm you have very strange taste and your CSW breeder friends are simple jelous!!!!!

hanninadina 23-02-2010 11:44

Lupis, you seem to know a lot of csws. But sometimes people are not able to handle and care right for csw. So they start talking gossip. The life shows that it is always better to make an own picture of what you want to talk about. How could a dog be veteran world winner and your friends told you that Ayrs was in bad condition. The judges were the probably best speciality judges the breed has. So I can only say your friends do know nothing about csw breed!

I know some of Edits dogs, I know the place where she lives with her dogs and I have Myla Crying wolf. And Edit lives and dies for her dogs. She breeds csw with real character! She breeds wolfish looking csws.

Christian with pack

Rona 23-02-2010 12:15

Lupis is not my friend, I don't know Edit and nor am I jeleous, neither own a CW dog, but the info about double litters in one year seems to be true, at least according to WD database. Or maybe the base's lying?

If not, is it correct/legal to breed on a bitch every few months in Hungary? How was it feasible to register four litters of the same bitch in just two years?:shock:

Please take no offence, Edit, I'm not criticizing your dogs, their condition or health, only asking and hope you had your (good?) reasons to do so.

lupis 23-02-2010 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasmine (Bericht 281651)
If you see my page, you could see many retaired , old and castrated dogs in my kennel and they are not looking for new home...soooo...maybe there is another reason why Flota needs new home.
Whisper : he hasn't got litters and even I not planned.....and if you would be so more conversant with him, you surely know that I had to buy him back from his owner............
Please write me the name of the dogs which were saved from me to Italy!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not very much old history. Still many people complain that you cheated them and you are not honest breeder. You say you close your kennel and need help with finding homes for your dogs. To Italy we get Forest, Laguna and Lunatica - maybe more but i know history only of three dogs. People were helping you but when you put off unneed dogs you start to produce puppies again... Here you have proof - hope you understand it
http://www.canelupocecoslovacco-adoz...lc/laguna.html

I do not say goosips because i have my mind. But some people say thing open with not hiding it and breeders are not lieying.

Quote:

And pour Arys was Veteren World Winner and Best Veteran in Bratislava WDS, she is in excelent condition!!!!

Because she was the most old dog in look and only old female in this class. She was like a veteran between much young dogs. But Amy, Askia, Jolly and Poly as same age. Just much much young in look and much much better condition. ANd not look like real veteran. Is opinion not of my friends but many more people that arys was not best one but most poor and old in look in this class.

Quote:

And if you write something please write facts and not lies , according to FCI rules : A,B and C results makes you able to breed, and don't forget that Enzo is HD/A.

You say you have skills. You skills tell you it is good to inbreed on dysplasia dog? Very much inbreed? Beginner know it is not heathy and very much dangerous. Enzo is HD/a but in his blood you have much dysplasia genetics.

Quote:

And don't forget that many italian dogs has got the same lines : Fehérlófia Dalos Duna and Fehérlófia Dinom Dánom!

And people say that because of it some lines here also have problems with dysplasia. But breeder in my country not make inbreed on dysplasia dogs like you. They try to make hips better.

[quote=jasmine;281651]Son of Hitt , Emir was Young World Winner, Enzo 2nd place...and Hitt has breeding licence, Amore Mio is World Winner and has breeding licence. Are they bad dogs????[quote]

I not say about dogs but about rules. In Italy we have many nice dogs with no pedigrees. IF dog have no pedigree it can be good too.
But i say that hitt, Amore and Hrin have no FCI breeding right. No bonitation when you use them. Now Amore and hitt has but you broken FCI rules. Hron is still not for breeding.
It is not jalous but i show solwoolf you are master of cheating. Not Sarka.

jasmine 23-02-2010 12:56

Hello Rona,

We could make 3 litters in 2 years.
I had to ask special request to my litter was born 28.02.2008. The local vet examined Rubin and the circumstances and wrote report. As everything was ok, Rubin and the pups were in good condition I had got the right to get pedigree for the pups.
(If you see there is almost a year inbetween the pups born 28.02.2008 and 10.12. 2008 )
Rubin first two litter was from Ali, who was old (sorry is old, as thanks for God, he is still alive ) and had holiday in my kennel and the reason why I made two litter after him and quite short term is that I want this bloodline to combine with my dogs and unfortunately my other female (Demon) was empty after him. Rubin's second litter were just two pups, so you could imagine, it was nothing for her.
Normaly my females are in heat 1 time a year and have pups 1 times a year and just those which are in breeding condition or I have breeding plan.
When I plan a litter with my females I always see the condition and the health status of my females, Arys was checked before the mateing, make test for her kindey and liver function and ultrasonic about her utherus, she was checked every week during the pregnancy by my vet.
This year I had a lot of request for pups from Flash...but her condition is not breeding condition anymore, moreover she had problem during the whealping with her last litter. So it was no question that she won't have puppies anymore!!!!!
Such as I have castrated females as they are out of breeding(Hannah E.S, Briza C.W)......and Dorka and Mona was castrated as well as they came out of breeding and stayed with us.

Rona 23-02-2010 13:03

Thanks for your explanations :)

jasmine 23-02-2010 13:09

Lunatica was reserved as she was born....as Massimo loves her mother......Laguna was bought and not adopted!!!!! , what Rosella wrote is fault...I have got a sales contract (sorry Lupis..) such as Forrest !!!!!!
Forrest is an EUCH, HCH dog with very nice, handable caracter, do you think I wanted to adopt him free of charge??????

Arys: as you was not there a little bit strange to read your words. I wish everybody this kind of "bad conditioned", "old looking" 10 years old dog!!!!!!
Please check it that this pour , old dog was over 9 when win the open class in german klubshow!!!!!!!
It is a shame that you dare to write this...it is hurt not just me but the judges as well!!!!!

Rules: every country, every klub has got different rules...............please look after the FCI rules more precizely!!!!!

displasia: I start to boring always repeat myself: we work from the same bloodlines, no 100% HD clear lines, moreover in italy you use the same bloodlines!!!!!!Not make inbreed??? ahhh please!!!!!I wont write name of the dogs/kennels as I have never wanted to clearify myself to drop shit anybody else, buth we both know there are many many dogs in italy which has got Dinom-Danom and Dalos Duna is the pedigree.....and many other inbreeding as well.

Edit

jasmine 23-02-2010 13:15

Lupis,

I have no problem with Sarka. I'm very happy with Tristan Arimminum.

lupis 23-02-2010 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasmine (Bericht 281688)
This year I had a lot of request for pups from Flash...but her condition is not breeding condition anymore, moreover she had problem during the whealping with her last litter. So it was no question that she won't have puppies anymore!!!!!

Is not wonder for me. After 4 litters in 2 years i think all normal females will no more be in breeding conditions. Now you see that you abused her and risked her health. you produced so much puppies as possible not carring for female till poor female started to have problems with giving birth to puppies because of so exploit use of her. Now you see why it is forbided to make it and why to good breeders not abuse females as you do.

jasmine 23-02-2010 13:39

??? hehehe , you misundurstud something...
before you attacted me read over the text..
Flash has never had 4 litters inbetween 2 years....and she hasn't got breeding condition.
Rubin has excelent condition !!!!!!

But it is you: your aim just droping shits and wtite BAD and Bad just for your fun.
But many of us it is not a good fun..........

Edit

PS: I have never risked of any of my dogs health or life. NEVER!!!

lupis 23-02-2010 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasmina
Lunatica was reserved as she was born....as Massimo loves her mother......Laguna was bought and not adopted!!!!! , what Rosella wrote is fault...

Rosella not lie!! and other italian owners not too.
You tell them you close kennel. In italian forum you have topicsa about dogs adopted from you kennel. maybe you sell forest but he was looking for new home like other dogs. Sad some peole was to give useless dog away and still ern money for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasmina
Arys: as you was not there a little bit strange to read your words. I wish everybody this kind of "bad conditioned", "old looking" 10 years old dog!!!!!!

so why all people say it was not fair for Arys to win because other (all) females were much better condition and have no problems to move like Arys? Maybe you think about other show or want to hide true about next poor abuse female?

lupis 23-02-2010 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasmine (Bericht 281688)
Rubin first two litter was from Ali, who was old (sorry is old, as thanks for God, he is still alive ) and had holiday in my kennel and the reason why I made two litter after him and quite short term is that I want this bloodline to combine with my dogs and unfortunately my other female (Demon) was empty after him. Rubin's second litter were just two pups, so you could imagine, it was nothing for her.

For me that dog had holiday in your kennel is no reason to abuse female. We say about 4 litter!!! Every 6 monts. NO EXPLANATION for such huge abuse.

jasmine 23-02-2010 14:00

I surely won't continue this useless conversation with you !!!!

Edit

michaelundinaeichhorn 23-02-2010 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupis (Bericht 281730)

so why all people say it was not fair for Arys to win because other (all) females were much better condition and have no problems to move like Arys? Maybe you think about other show or want to hide true about next poor abuse female?

Sorry but I was in Bratislava and our female was in the same class like Arys and I didn´t have the feeling this wasn´t fair, I also didn´t get the impression anybody else did have this feeling.
I also did see her with her puppies two months later. This is simply not true, she is in very good condition, has no problems to move, a very good mother and has a very friendly open character. And surely not ALL people would even dream of telling your wrong story.

At this visit I also saw only well fed animals, kept in groups, not isolated, having the possibility to run free in a big area together in terms. And a breeder that is devoting all her spare time and money to this animals and also does spend an extremely high amount in health care and treatment in everyone of her animals no matter of it is of any use for breeding or not.

If you are so naive to believe everything you hear you should at least be so sensible not to spread gossips in an open forum.

And please don´t answer I also won´t feed the troll once more.

Ina

lupis 23-02-2010 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn (Bericht 281769)
If you are so naive to believe everything you hear you should at least be so sensible not to spread gossips in an open forum.

I believe what i see. I see 4 litters in 2 years. and photos with dogs in cages and near cages. And always some dog from Crying wolf looking for new home.
And you answer is normal because you her friend and you have twoi dogs from her kennel. so yiu will never write you support such kind of puppy producing. Maybe for you abusing females is ok and two litter every year are healthy for females. But all normal breeder say it is just breeding foir money because is no reason to use female so much times in year.

massimo 23-02-2010 15:14

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE REPLYING TO A TROLL??

Lupis is an accurate reader of Italian forums and takes his own conclusions.

Apparently it is the "season" to attack Edit and Crying Wolf dogs again, it happens periodically.

Edit is not perfect and surely has done mistakes, as all humans do.
Bringing arguments old 5 years is typical of useless TROLLS.

Has Lupis ever visited Kennel Crying Wolf?
Has Lupis compared bloodlines coming out of Crying Wolf kennel today and that of 4-5 years ago?
Has Lupis noticed how much the characters of Crying Wolf dogs has improved since the last years?

Lupis, until you SIGN your posts, your words are like free shit spreading in the air and no-one to blame.
I wouldn't give you my Crying Wolf Lunatica not even if you paid me several thousand euros. (if you paid me hundred thousands I would give her to you and then pay somebody to steal her back!!:lol::lol::lol:)
Why? It's true, she doesn't do shows, she is displasic and therefore sterilized...
You will NOT have a reply, only those who care for their dogs and don't spend their days spreading bad words about everybody can understand.

solowolf 23-02-2010 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupis (Bericht 281638)
You write bad about Sarka and in real she is one of best breeders in CLC. She care for breed much and do lot good things.

If you report really bad kennels start with kennels of your friends. You criticize other but same time you import dogs from Crying wolf kennel who is abusing females and dogs much more than anybody else. And not pay attention to any rules.

-In breeding she makes inbreed on dogs with dysplasia (Durcás Dorka Fehérlófia) - see pedigree of dog: http://www.wolfdog.org/ita/dbase/p3573-5.html. 4 grandparents and 3 with dysplasia and high inbreed in dysplasja.
-Covering with dogs with worst results and all people know because of it Crying dogs have much worst results as other dogs
- she breed with Arys z Oravy and female was almost 10 years old and in very bad condition. My friends see her in Bratislava and say it is shame for breeder to breed with female so old in look and condition. Poor bitch.
- she cover females as often as she can and Mooa z Krotkovského dvora have 2 litters in one year in 2004: litter with P and with M. Rubin Crying Wolf have 2 litter in one year too: in 2007 litter with A and litter with W. Same one year later in 2008: litter with C and litter with H. Poor female have in 2 years 4 litters!!!! Horrible. And you import Histera from such litter so you also support and promote abusing of females by Crying Wolf.
- and for me wors a breeder can do is to breed with dog and to sell old or not needed dogs and Crying wolf is worst one. In Italy we have some dogs saved from Crying Wolf kennel. Now in dogs looking for new home I see more dogs not needed dogs from this kennel: Flota Lupus Bohemia Genao - one litter now is for sale because she is old. Igor - also not more needed. Whipser - one litter I saw on Crying pages now. No puppes born so dog also for sale.
Some breeder do something wrong. I think all breeder can make on mistake. But you play angel for Wolfdogs but you promote worst kennel I even know according abusing of dogs. Kennel with NO ethics. If you write to FCI start with this one.

i have purchased dogs from crying wolf but never visited the kennels, it was a friend who sent me info on Italain kennels and they are going through every breeder now checking for this type of abusive breeding and i can assure you no one will be missed out and all reported to the FCI, at present i am to busy to do anything but my friends will do anything that needs done and send reports to FCI and the authorities, regards pacino

solowolf 23-02-2010 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupis (Bericht 281638)

p.s. if you already know information why did you not report such things to FCI??/

Mikael 23-02-2010 21:10

And now you make the Moderators wark again...

Post #42 has nothing to do whit "kaya's pups" and not any post after that neither :rock_3

You know Lupis... You can COPY and after that start a new topic and pastle the quote there ;-) Or way not open the topic "Crying Wolf" and ask your questions there ???

tupacs2legs 25-11-2010 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixie (Bericht 340311)
If you really want to know who I am then you can ask by sending me a pm or your fb page, just because I disagree with something dosent make me a liar or cheat

hi :-)

pixie is someone that has one of tikaani's litter here in the uk i think... so friends with solowolf and tikaani i am guessing(so her pup has a crying-wolf sire)

regards

layla

pixie 25-11-2010 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by tupacs2legs (Bericht 340317)
hi :-)

pixie is someone that has one of tikaani's litter here in the uk i think... so friends with solowolf and tikaani i am guessing(so her pup has a crying-wolf sire)

regards

layla

I do not know who Tikaani or Solowolf are by there names on here but i have 1 of Lees pups. I have never met or spoke to Solowolf if it is Mrs Winder. I have met Lee a couple of times and kept in touch to let him know how the pup is. I have a free mind and am not corrupted by other people, just because I agree with someone it dosent mean I am there friend, I am sure if I read all the posts by Solowolf I would'nt agree with everything she says. So please dont try and label me, I have more respect for people than that.
Chris

tupacs2legs 25-11-2010 21:38

pixie... why are you being so defensive?... calling someone a 'friend' is hardly labelling or offensive. :?

pixie 25-11-2010 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by tupacs2legs (Bericht 340333)
pixie... why are you being so defensive?... calling someone a 'friend' is hardly labelling or offensive. :?

I am not trying to be defensive or offensive just saying i hardly know Lee but I do like him and respect him, and i dont know the Winders at all, but do respect all that they have done for the breed in this country. I just think that people should respect my opinions, for what they are and not try and put me in this or that corner.

pixie 28-11-2010 17:38

I think that maybe people do get them for the wolf thing i just like them and i also think that that is because of the wolf thing, but i would not swop her because she is fantastic pet, i dont want a working dog but would like to see the owners over here unite and try and get the breed recognised by the kennel club

tupacs2legs 29-11-2010 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixie (Bericht 340999)
I think that maybe people do get them for the wolf thing i just like them and i also think that that is because of the wolf thing, but i would not swop her because she is fantastic pet, i dont want a working dog but would like to see the owners over here unite and try and get the breed recognised by the kennel club

i think there is more hope of the kennel club recognising fci rather than the other way round..... also i am very saddened at the hip scores of your pups parents. :-(.... and to be bred again on the next season ...... i think csv's are doomed here and it makes me very very sad :-(

pixie 29-11-2010 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by tupacs2legs (Bericht 341129)
i think there is more hope of the kennel club recognising fci rather than the other way round..... also i am very saddened at the hip scores of your pups parents. :-(.... and to be bred again on the next season ...... i think csv's are doomed here and it makes me very very sad :-(

which ever way, i think owners over here need to stand together and get a british club organised and then we can move forward, as for the parents of my Dog I do not own them and if Lee has decided to breed them again its his decision, I do think he said this would be the last time. and my girl is fantastic although i havent had her hip scored yet as of this moment i am not looking to breed her but who knows in the future, maybe, but that is a long way off she is only 10 months old

tupacs2legs 30-11-2010 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixie (Bericht 341327)
which ever way, i think owners over here need to stand together and get a british club organised and then we can move forward, as for the parents of my Dog I do not own them and if Lee has decided to breed them again its his decision, I do think he said this would be the last time. and my girl is fantastic although i havent had her hip scored yet as of this moment i am not looking to breed her but who knows in the future, maybe, but that is a long way off
Quote:

she is only 10 months old

and having another litter :shock::shock: so what if its 'the last time' :?

also re hip scores...did you just want a csv? did you not think hipscores of your dogs parents realevent? :?

sad so sad :-(

unite with whom?.. people that care about the breed?.... show me them and i will ;)

regards

layla.

pixie 30-11-2010 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by tupacs2legs (Bericht 341660)

also re hip scores...did you just want a csv? did you not think hipscores of your dogs parents realevent? :?

unite with whom?.. people that care about the breed?.... show me them and i will ;)

regards

layla.

lets not fall out over this, if you care then that makes at least 2 of us so lets start the revolution

pixie 01-12-2010 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixie (Bericht 341767)
lets not fall out over this, if you care then that makes at least 2 of us so lets start the revolution

By the way wolfzone kennels i believe are a good kennels, but do cross csv's I believe thats where you got yours from, so I don't think you should pre judge me. I wont breed my bitch unless she has all the relevant health checks and is at least 2nd season and thats if i decide to, she is a pet not a form of income, she is a striking dog and if it helps the breed here then I might but everything would have to be right, and of course there would have to be a decent stud dog available, you know what us dads are like with are daughters

tikaani 01-12-2010 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by tupacs2legs (Bericht 341660)

regards

layla.

if you are so against people breeding a second litter a year later then why did you buy your pup as he is from a litter born a year later is he not ?????????

also as i understand it C is not as good as a b but is still ok for breeding and if you look on here there is quite a lot of C's in the pedagrees, iv even seen D,s and E hd scores used in some of the bloodlines used for breeding.

tupacs2legs 01-12-2010 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikaani (Bericht 341987)
if you are so against people breeding a second litter a year later then why did you buy your pup as he is from a litter born a year later is he not ?????????

also as i understand it C is not as good as a b but is still ok for breeding and if you look on here there is quite a lot of C's in the pedagrees, iv even seen D,s and E hd scores used in some of the bloodlines used for breeding.

does that make it right?

your last litter are not old enough to judge wether they are quality dogs,why breed again so soon if its not for money?...thing is,some people say they have the breeds interest at heart...i do not believe them....if you cared you wouldnt be fighting with me?
i do not want to fall out with anybody!

eta... c is an equalivent of 26-35 in the bva scheme... now if somebody wanted to breed their gsd they would be advised not to..so why with a csv?

tikaani 01-12-2010 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by tupacs2legs (Bericht 342030)
does that make it right?

your last litter are not old enough to judge wether they are quality dogs,why breed again so soon if its not for money?...thing is,some people say they have the breeds interest at heart...i do not believe them....if you cared you wouldnt be fighting with me?
i do not want to fall out with anybody!

im not fighting with anyone, im mearly pointing out that c scores are ok acording to the clubs and breeding a second litter a year later is aloud aswell. i dont breed for money, and im not a breeder, i sead last year that i would have one more litter then get kaya fixed so no more pups, i prefer her to have them now, then when she is old.as for caring about my dogs, i love mine very much, they are pets, they live with me and my family inside and outside the house, all my pups were born inside the house and were cared for by me day and night. I also keep in contact with all the pups owners, cheking on them all the time, visiting them ect. if i was just after the money i wouldnt care less soon as they went would i. and if you are going to have a go about the rights and wrongs of having a second litter then why did you buy one, seems a little two faced to me to have a go at some one when you bought one from a litter that was born a year after the last litter..
as i sead, im not having a go but just pionting out a few facts..