View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 23:34   #77
mijke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Or maybe it is enought just to do one simple thing - when one opens the information about the litter (any of them - with HD or without it, bonitated or not), he sees big bold letters on the upper part of the page (before the photos of parents), something like: "Attention. HD results are important, because....., pay your attention to the bonitation code, it is important because..." The formulation should be short and clear

Usually people simply do not know how important HD is, also nobody knows about bonitation if had nothing in common with CsW before.

I think the idea of Vaiva is very good! Because then you can give short info for all the simple interested people!

Every month I have a lot of visitors who are interested in the breed and who wants more info. (and of course not all of them are right persons for a CsW (in my eyes!) and most of the time they realise this when I am telling more about the speciality's of this breed)

But you can't imagine who less people (in west Europe) even don't know what is a Bonitation! And even not everybody knows how important official HD results are ... (a lot of people did believe breeders who were telling: CsW is a healthy breed and I don't need to make x-rays, because HD is not a problem in my lines )

So I think when we want to change anything, we also have to give a lot of info to unknown interested people!
And only colours want help in this way….

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote