Thread: CW in the UK
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 23:57   #38
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Yes to all ??? because of phenotype registration in FCI, which is sometimes good but mostly bad.
If you register the F1 as a CSW his offspring will get normal pedigrees after 4 generations.
And if you look up the discussion about Sangria Passo de Lupo you will find out this is not so far away.

Ina
But is it realy this simple ???

It was hard for Lennart Saarloos and Karel Hartl, way would it be simple now ??? minimum 5 generations from wolf FCI say ! Standard like and supervise breeding by FCI, like the way Rona talk about...

In Sweden you will NOT get your CsV or Saarloos peedigee after a normal mating whitout a DNA test that say that the parents is the parents, I do not se how no one here can register a F1 or a new line of CsW as you say can happen i Germany !!!

But if, way are you just thinking of a F1 from Paul ??? there is more wolf mixt dogs in Germany then one !!! and I do not se how a American Wolfdog x CsV will be CsV standard like

And I do not think FCI or German kennel club is this stupide as you say ???
But I might be wrong ???

Now I se way Christian is angry !!! but way at Paul ??? way not FCI or the German Kennel club ???

Best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 09-03-2009 at 23:59.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote