View Single Post
Old 18-05-2009, 17:51   #1
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo
Default My favourite csw

I am going to propose to you something strange... particular:
an "election", nothing official or serious, just something I hope wil be interesting and funny.

What is your favourite CSW?
Categories:
Working-Training
Character-Family
Character-CSW
Head
Body
Wolfishness
Best reproducer

Rules for voting:
Character-Family and Character-CSW have been separated because many dogs are great dogs for living in a family with children, calm, quiet.
This is considered a great gift and it actually is.
But a calm and quiet dog is often also quite phlegmatic, indifferent, shy
Character-CSW instead includes dogs which are balanced but with a strong character, even dominant but which knows when to use his power and strength and are balanced in ANY occasion.
CSW standard says that a CSW must be "Lively, active, tough, obedient with quick reactions, fearless and courageous" today I unfortunately read that many owners don't care about standard, so I entered the -Family character for them, this is a game, nothing about standard!.
Please do not vote for dogs in Character categories if you haven't seen them in real life, it really makes no sense.
Wolfishness i mean that the dog has looks, posture of a wolf.
This category doesn't necessarily mean it's a perfect CSW, to my experience it actually it never is...but how fascinating they are anyway!
Best reproducer I mean the CSW that has given, according to you, the highest number of high quality sons and has passed along the best characteristics.
Please do NOT vote for dogs of less than 1 year of age, they are not "ready" for this election.

How to vote:
send me an email to this address [email protected] copying and pasting the categories indicated above and the name of the dog you want to vote (pedigree name)
I will post the election on the other languages too and at the end I will post the results of the top 5 for each category.
Election ends on 27th May, midday (10 days should be enough)

Any comment sent by email which goes beyond the election will be ignored, so don't expect a reply.
I can answer any question you want to make on the forum, not by email.