Old 03-12-2009, 11:42   #28
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
Still no answers from Margo ???
...well I guess the truth hurts
Honestly..? After Navarre's post I was planning to stop answering... I answered the nonsensical posts written by Monika and though it was enough... Expecially that she has not time to be here because she "must care about my dogs, family, children...."
But if you get the command from her that we should continue.... .. no problem...

First let's clear something.
I did not started the topic and I was not attacking Monika. All I did was laughing about the repeating history... Some years ago Monika attacked other breeders. Now she is attacked by other because of the same reason...
Do you know this: "the mills of God grind slowly, but they grind exceeding small"... OR .... "God stays long, but strikes at last"...

The whole personal attacks with listing the dogs was started by Monika... and it is exactly the point: she writes about something but she was NO IDEA about it... She didn't saw Eligo for a VEEERRY long time. She NEVER saw Loray or Kasdeya. But she writes about them... Do you know what she writes? Not HER FCI JUDGE opinion by texts told by Ela from Jantarowa wataha... What a disgrace!!! FCI JUDGE being echo of beginners words... FUJ...
About Ela - no wonder what she writes - she is so jalous about my dogs since she is always loosing on the dog shows when judges from Slovakian and Czech Republic are judging. Till now it was almost acceptable - there were and will be jalous breeders. But since the World dog show (http://www.wolfdog.org/pol/shows/3436.html) when Juvart z Peronowki won the champion class, Ela's Adane Jantarowa wataha get the worstes note ("good") of all given there and the winners of all classes were females in the JACKAL TYPE ("jackal type" for Ela, you and Monika; for all other they are TYPICAL STANDARD females) she totally went crazy of envy and spreading venom on her forum. I ignored it because it is just pitiful for me.... But exactly HER words are reapeated by our dear FCI judge...

OK, back to the topic:

Dear Monika, Ela, rolf or any possible clone of the same person repeating the same words using different nicknames (maybe Admin should check the IP adresses?):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
greate statistic, but you forget wrote here how many z Peronowki was made in Poland??? :0)
how many in Brazil...Spain :0)) And how many in CZ ??? :0))
Monika - first stop with your nationalism and to discredit yourself. Or you want no to say that Brasilian and Spanish x-ray results are nothing worth? And the White one... sorry: the Czech one are the best...?

Do you want statistics - here it comes:

z Molu Es - 163 puppies. Checked= no idea, not all results are published. Dogs with x-rays = 60
Stats:
HD-A = 30 dogs and it makes 50%
HD-B = 10 dogs and it makes 16.7%
HD-C = 10 dogs and it makes 16.7%
HD-D = 8 dogs and it makes 1.3%
HD-E = 2 dogs and it makes 0.33%
Results made in Czech Republic, Denmark, Italy, France, Poland and one in Germany.
From the 60 x-rays - 18 were made in abroad. It makes 30%....

z Peronowki - 101 puppies. Checked= all listed, no results hidden. Dogs with x-rays = 47
Stats:
HD-A = 40 dogs and it makes 85.1%
HD-B = 5 dogs and it makes 10.6%
HD-C = 2 dogs and it makes 0.42%
HD-D = 0 dogs and it makes 0%
HD-E = 0 dogs and it makes 0%
Results made in Denmark, Italy, Spain, Lithuania, France, Poland, Brasil and in Germany (6).
From the 47 x-rays - 15 were made in abroad. It makes 32%....

CONCLUSION:
More results "z Peronowki" come from foreign vets, none results are hidden in the statistics of my dogs - simply said - the results of "z Peronowki" and the statistics of my dogs are unquestionable... more than your...

Quote:
The reselut of Aset Voodoo was in some old Club´s Magazin, try to find it.
I didn't found it. I send the email to the president of Czech breeding comittee asking if they can send it to me....

Quote:
I don t want to have dogs " z Peronowki " ...Why????? I not prefer their typ...best is always Jolly z Molu Es...
'Good' because it is z Molu Es, and other 'bad' because they are z Peronowki... Sorry Monika but you are discrediting yourself one more time... The problem is Jolly have exactly the lightest bones from my females... She is the "weak jackal" (your words, my are: she is very typical FEMALE) in the pack... Ali and Kasdeya have similar bones to their mother (but stronger than she if we take into consideration that they are smaller). Peymalikkir and Juvart are stronger...

But to speak about it you shoud see the females at last ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE. But when you will repeat words (of Ela) like a parrot - the result will be like this: WHAT A SHAME.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline