View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 15:35   #46
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
Yes, it is inbreed. But I think not big enough to say Calros not to make this mating (especially that all other things were "in plus" for Amore )... The inbreed is not big and is made on Grey Wolf - nice and healthy dog. And I think in Spain inbreeded dogs with such pedigree can have high value for breeding. Expecially that basing on the photos the puppies will be really great, typical dogs in the future.

The Spanish (and Portuguese) problem is that for many years both countries were "garbage can" for other breeders. The main "champion" lines there are made of the unsold puppies who nobody wanted to buy in Czech Republic and Slovakia (because of poor exterier or problematic lines (HD and other problems)). Whole litters of such "low value" puppies were send there and are the breeding base there. Now sice some years it is changing (thanks to the new owners/breeders there) but still you can see many dogs with really untypical heads and bodies - where the faults are very good "based" in the genetics.
Only excellent dogs with strong "pedigrees" - not only because of the inbreed but also because of the exterier of the parents, grand parents, grend-grend-parents - can defeat the bad genes. And (small) inbreed can be useful in such case...

The combination Emba x Amore was risk....not only inbreed to Grey Wolf z Molu Es!!
I told this to Daniela and Carlos, too.

I know ancestors of their pedigree better than you, sorry.

But puppies are here and I wish them only healthy and strong imunne.
system! Others isn ´t momentaly important.

Margo, do you made some dwarf tests of your dogs?? Is time to make it especially Jolly´s line.

And about HD is discus about nothing, if not exist ONE HD Vet. centrum for evalutions of CSWs. The differences are too big for any statistic!

Monika