Old 15-02-2010, 20:58   #1
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question Breeding rules and regulations in various countries

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
kennel ARIMMINUN.
bitch AMGRA VLEI NADIJE b.o.birth 20/12/1998
first litter born 23/12/1999 BITCH WAS MATED AT 10 MTHS OLD....
THIS BITCH WENT ON TO PRODUCE 70 PUPS,
THIS BITCH HAD ITS LAST LITTER WHEN IT WAS 10.5 YRS OLD
THIS BITCH HAD 10 LITTERS IN ITS BREEDING LIFETIME.
SO BITCH WAS BRED AT 10 MTHS OLD WAS IT HIP SCORED?? TO YOUNG,,

can you find out if this had hd test done before she was mated at 10 mths old,.
Normal HD x-ray are NO good at that age, only Penn-hip, whit Penn-hip you can test for HD already at 4 month, but I do not think they did any Penn-hip on that dog ???

Quote:
Mikael i must thank you all for starting this subject it has opened my eyes to what is going on and the abuse of cws bitchs by some breeders in Europe, it is appauling and inhumain to do this to a bitch, passo del lupo and now this kennel the kennel is called ARIMMINUN.
You are welkome, and yes I agree using a male at 10 month is just stupid, but use a female is animal cruelty... Sadly I think there is more kennels that might have done the same, as apperantly FCI has no breeding rules that goes for all FCI country´s ???

Quote:
sad but not uncommon in europe either in uk we are governed as to a code of ethics that a bitch can only have one litter per year, and may only be bred from 1yr old till 7 yrs old so a maximum of 6 litters in life time of bitch.
In Sweden a registred SKK/FCI kennel has this rules to follow...

.................................................. ....................................

(Tranlated by google)

3:0 Breeders rules, SKK (Swedish Kennel Club)

Breeder is in his breeding work observe good breeding policy and breed in good faith and not use bitch at too low or too high age, at the earliest at the age recommended by their special club, but never earlier than the second heat. Breeder shall not make an effort in the breeding bitch with too many, too frequent or too large litters, which means:

3:1 that a bitch may not give birth to more than 5 litters

3:2 that bitch over the age of 7 years must always be at least 10 months' rest between the litters. *3:4.

3:3 that bitch that within 10 months had two litters must rest at least 13 months prior to the next litter.

3:4 that the bitch from the age of 7 years, veterinary certificate, which shows that the bitch is in such condition that no barrier to pregnancy exists, could be produced. The certificate must be issued before mating.

.................................................. ..................................

CsV and Saarloos can not neiter be used in breeding before MH-deskription. and you need to make DNA test to prove the parents of the puppies to get the pedigree. ( male need no MH or DNA test if he do not live in Sweden.

I WONDER WHICH RULES ALL COUNTRY´S HAVE ???

And now I´m especially interested in the rules in Italy !!! ???

Very best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 15-02-2010 at 21:21. Reason: About Penn-Hip
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote