View Single Post
Old 17-06-2010, 19:15   #35
woland77
Gran figl de putt Member

Quote:
Well, first of all, my compliments and thanks to all who try to help with this problem, namely Mijke and Ina. As it seems, DM has been here (in CSW population) long time, we just did not know about that. Let's face it now and let's not waste any more time with denying it or blaming anyone. Furthermore, I agree with Ina, it would be very hasty to make any conclusion now - we need more samples!
And this is something we all can help with! I talked already to couple of owners in Slovakia, who have old (over 10 years of age) dogs and they said "by all means, we will do it". Having an affected dog is no shame, people, but it would definitely be a crying shame to close the eyes now. It needs a lot of work to organise the collection of the blood samples in broader extent and I can't do much from here in practical means, just to support people like Mijke and Ina and to have my own dog tested as soon as possible. I truly believe that for sake of your own dogs and any of their potential offspring you, folks, will do your best to have them tested for DM as soon as practical.

Sonja
...non avevo letto l'intervento di Sonia...quoto ogni parola, virgola, e spazio..
woland77 jest offline   Reply With Quote