View Single Post
Old 13-09-2011, 11:44   #74
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default (Almost) white puppies by "od Uhoste" kennel (problems with Galiba CW?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Galiba has normal colour and normal mask. I know him personally and it is normal czech. wolfdog.
ARE YOU SURE, Hanka? HONESTLY? I know you have your own doubts. And we know you will never say it public because you have 2 females with "Galiba" blood...
I was thinking not to participate in these "wars" but when I read it and after I added 2 + 2 I saw that it makes 4....

Sorry, but writing that "Galiba is pure CsV because he have normal colour" is simply ridiculous. Of course he looks normal. The same would be with every mix of red Saarloos and CsW. It is very simple genetics - red (forest) colour is recessive so you need genes from both parents to get red puppies, in all other cases the puppies will have standard colour. It means also that if you cover CsWs (which do not carry such genes) with red Saarloos you will get not even ONE red puppy. ALL pups will look like Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs! And their offsprings too! Till.... you will make any inbreed (mate two dogs from the same line coming from the Saarloos cross) and the red genes from the father Saarloos will meet by the puppies.
It means that if there was even an "accidental" Saarloos mating by Crying Wolf maybe there will be no more red puppies born by other breeders... till the breeders will not make inbreeds on "affected" animals. Such case happened by de la Mollyniere de Lo'Scale. The breeder mated two Crying Wolf dogs and get in one litter two red puppies. And as far I know they were not the only red puppies born there.

Quote:
His owner is veterinary doctor, she is normal, clever and not blind. If she will have saarlos mix, she will be first, who will ask breeder.....
What do you want to say us with "His owner is veterinary doctor, she is normal, clever and not blind. If she will have saarlos mix, she will be first, who will ask breeder"??? Do you want to say that vets can see GENES? Sorry but sometimes it is even hard to distinguish some Saarloos Wolfdogs from Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs and you think that a vet can see if a dog is a mix? Daniela wrote already that it is hard even if you have a good laboratory and you claim that the owner (or the breeder) of Galiba can see it with her own eyes???

Quote:
In time, when Galiba was born, was first saarloses in Evropa very far from breeders of czech. wolfdogs....
So this what you write here about him is nonsens.
I also think that the problem is not Galiba and the "G"-litter but his offsprings which seems to be not (all) sired by him. It is visible by the strange things which happen to the puppies. It was mentioned the red colour and the Saarloos "Mickey-mouse" masks. But you know that there is something more - the "white" puppies.

After your litter "Z" was born (where mother is Crying Wolf Wickey) the breeders in some countries were shocked because of the "white" (or better said: lilac) colour of the puppies. I received their photos from two different courses as a news. No wonder - I bred already almost 150 Wolfdogs and not even one puppy was looking like this (even the dogs which are light silver-grey later are born VERY DARK (almost black)).

To show it better - here are the puppies from your "Crying Wolf"-litter:

And here are VERY LIGHT coloured(!) CsW puppies of the same age (which are also really light coloured as adult dogs - some of them are pure silver-grey):

(puppy on the left side).

Everybody can see the puppies with the Crying Wolf blood look VERY strange. And I know that you was also not sure if they are purebreed. But you made a small "mistake" you though that maybe the female run away and was covered by an other dog. And you made the parentage test of the puppies and their parents - of course it matched. But what you didn't checked and what can be exactly a reason for such different colour of the puppies is the "blood" of the Crying Wolf female: if she was really sired by your dog. And/or if her mother is purebreed Czechoslovakian Wolfdog (if her father is Galiba or the red Saarloos)....

It is my 2 + 2 = 4. Sorry but there are to many very strange things happening in this line. We can explain as "mutation" ONE thing. But CW do not live in radioactive area to explain so many "mutations" which appear there. It is why I also joined the group of breeders who do not use any dog coming from the "new" Crying Wolf line. Till there will be OFFICIAL tests done which will show which dogs DNA match and which pedigrees are real...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote