View Single Post
Old 14-09-2011, 08:35   #92
indiananous

Send a message via Skype™ to indiananous

Je place ici une discution trouvé sur le forum anglais. Regarez dans le dernier post ce que écrit le modérateur fantôme du forum.

Et dire que cette personne se permet de mettre des Mix ou des autorisations de reproduction sur nos chiens!!!!

Avis à toutes les personnes naviguant sur ce forum. Le modérateur n'est qu'un simple NOUVEAU propriétaire de clts. Ne tenez pas compte des informations diffamatoire des chiens français reçencé sur ce site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
She made it? How can we be sure that she took the blood of the right dogs - males? Why she didn't agree to test the dogs on the official way or by the Lorry's vet and the official laboratory?
Did she testeds the DNA of Sibir - did she have proofs that he is the son of Galiba? I will ask Lorry if she get the copy of the results.

So far: taking into consideration the fact that in many cases words written and published here by Edith were simple lies I will personally not trust her even a bit.
I would be also surprised if any breeder would say "my dogs are mixes"...

If the dogs are OK than I think it will be no problem to make a official comission (maybe made by the clubs from the origin countries) who will travel there and take blood of the dogs (not all of course because there are too many - i mean only the suspicious one. The same can be done in France. It will be pretty easy to arrange it, right?

When? I remember the case when she bred the 10 years old bitch after she told she will not breed her anymore and that even that her kennel club forbid breeding with so old dogs. I do not wonder that many breeders didn't agreed with such style of breeding. But it was not attacking but they were just speaking theirs mind. It is something normal on a disscusion forum.

Can you repeat it to Lorry? She had to take out of breeding her male and female and also all the offspring of the dogs. Becasue nobody DREAMS about red or Saarloos alike puppies.

Believe me - I'm not an longtime owner but reading the post posted here on forum I hope nobody would learn from her how to breed or how to keep the dogs. In mMy opinion every dog deserves a stately life and decent living conditions and what I see on the photos taken in her kennel do not fullfil even the minimun of the requirements.

Traite ton chien en humain, et il te traitera en chien
http://www.educateur-canin-haut-rhin.fr
indiananous jest offline   Reply With Quote