View Single Post
Old 14-09-2011, 12:15   #115
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorry - MLS View Post
Mais je l'ai fait déjà depuis longtemps ! J'ai clairement expliqué la situation, dans la rubrique consanguinité de mon Site hébergé chez "Chiens de France " c'est d'ailleurs directement sur mon Site que M. Ribouet est venu prendre une photo, sans mon autorisation, pour la mettre sur le Forum de WD !
Sorry, but I can't find it on your webpage, my French is as bad as your English Could you provide a link, please?

Just to be on the safe side, I'd like to ask you formally: do you agree that forum members, who decide to back your case up and write petitions to kynological institutons, could use the link to your webpage with the relevant article in their letters and e-mails? Can you guarantee the article will not disappear in the near future, lets say, 6 months?

Neither I, nor anybody else wants to do anything against your will or put you in a situation you would not like to be. Writing takes time, so it'd be a shame if people's enthusiasm was later criticized and energy wasted.

So please, give us a plain and clear answer to the above question, so that we know where we stand.

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote