View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 11:53   #25
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
Then what are you waiting for these tests?
Galiba that passed away?
I can not go to Hungary. I can not ask for the blood - especially that the breeder is against the tests.

The ONLY people who can make it are the owners of the puppies - they can ask for it OFFICIALLY due to the fact that the whole can IS suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
and yet when I read the many posts I really feel that we are in full Judgement without evidence, with little chance to defend themselves properly because even openly asking what evidence we have, things n 'no change, worse, they get worse with each new "discoveries" to each new revelation unfounded, just based on "one says" ......
Please read the topic once again.

There are red puppies born. IT IS A FACT. The b-colour NEVER existed by our breed. SECOND FACT. The parents of the red puppies are Crying Wolf CsW. THIRD FACT. And the Saarloos was/is living by the CW breeder is another fact.

That the cages by CW are not "Wolfdog-proof" and that the breeder is AFFRAID to make any DNA tests are just another small facts. And there is much much more...

Do you have another explanation how the red colour (bb) appeared by Crying Wolf and why it is present ONLY THERE?

I really undserstand the problem of Galiba-offspring owners BUT if we will not solve the problem NOW in few years we will have MUCH MORE "Galiba" offsprings. What will happend when (new) DNA tests will show that some offsprings of Galiba are Saarloos crossees? NOBODY WILL ASK THE OWNERS - nobody will care. The dogs - ALL OF THEM - will lose the pedigrees.
Do you want to be one of the people who will be responsible for it? We NOT.

The whole problem looks like this: you are trying to protect Galiba-offsprings owners. There is the possiblity that some of the dogs are mixes - and some not. It seems that some of them are kept for "guilty" deservedly.

What we are trying to do is to protect purebreed CsW-breeders. They do not want to breed mixes - and they really ask to mark ALL suspicious lines. Because they don't want to use ANY possible mixes. It is not about not using the CW dogs or dogs from any other kennels. But abnout not using any untypical dogs which can be a mix.
If you will ask the breeders you will consider that there was no such casee for MANY years in Germany, Czech Republic or Slovakia. The same apply as far I know to Lithuania and Poland. It was sure that the dogs bred there are pure. But now also this pure populations can be destroyed - "thanks" to the French and Hungarian mixes.

My suggestion: WE can not do anything. We are not a organization. But the breed clubs in the origin countries ARE. Ask them for help - they can speak with the Hungarian kennel club and send a breeding comittee with veterinarian who will OFFICIALLY take the blood of the suspiciousd dogs. I think they will be interested due to the fact that some of the suspicious dogs are living also in CZ and SK.

So far I like the behaviour of two male owners: Juri and Issar. Thanks to it the cases of "Y" and "P" litter from Crying Wolf can be solved pretty fast. The blood of Juri is as far I know already stored. So the owners of the "P"-litter can test their dogs. Mother of this litter - Yolka - was sold to "nowhere". But the second owner - of Issar - Sona Bognarova is was prepared to offer the blood of Issar for testing. So the "Y"-CW owners will have the possiblity to test their dogs too.
It do not solve the "real" problem of "Galiba" offsprings but at least few CW owners will have the possiblity to sleep calm.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote