View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 02:31   #44
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by koomak View Post
You want what? You want me sterilized Doz? no, she makes beautiful babies too. . . I do not like that look CLTS German Shepherds..
It is not about the look. But about the FCI rules :

These FCI breeding regulations apply directly to all FCI member countries as well as the contract partners. This means that breeding may only be carried out with pedigree dogs which have a sound temperament, are healthy in functional and hereditary terms and are registered with a studbook or register (appendix) recognised by the FCI.

Mixes and crosses used in France are not pedigree dogs. It means using them breaks the main FCI rule. Their offsprings can not (should not) be registered. If they were registered then it was done against the FCI rules.

It doesn't matter if the puppies are "nice" or not. They are just NOT Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs according to the definition made by the Slovakian Club - garant of the breed by FCI.

Really it must be solved as soon as possible. Because ALL the French breeders will surfer of it ("thanks" to Frank)). I already heard the voices that some breeders from abroad are thinking to force in their countries the $5 regulation from the STANDING ORDERS OF THE FCI. And I know Slovakia already makes use of it:

Any member or contract partner can refuse to (re)-register in its studbook a dog suffering from hereditary defects or featuring defects which go against the Article 2 of the statutes or a dog which does not comply with the rules of selection defined by the member or contract partner in question.
In addition, the members and contract partners are not obliged to automatically register or re-register an imported dog in their studbook if they consider the pedigree to have been prepared incorrectly. In that case, the member and contract partners should clearly explain to the member which issued the certified export pedigree the reason for their denying

It means that Slovakia will refuse registration of dubious Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs coming from abroad and taken to Slovakia. If the French Kennel Club will not clean this mess - if the pedigrees will be not verified and the crosses will spread as it is happening now - you can be prepared that more countries will follow Slovakia and in the worsest case they will REFUSE to register ALL Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs coming from France
(because of the missing credibility of the French pedigrees).

Everybody can see that there is HUGE problem with pedigree cheating in France. But it must be solved in France. All other countries can do (and for sure will do if the problem is not solved) is to ban ALL CsWs from France.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote