View Single Post
Old 28-03-2012, 23:00   #245
koomak
?

Hello,I am Jean Pierre,the husband of Sophie Domer and i want to reply to Ina.
I just don't understand the video posted publicly and the understatments about caracters and treatments of our dogs.
What do you know about ? Are you a teatcher,a dog cop? what about yours owns dogs?
I'never discuss on this forum because i"m not in your world,i'm just a men who take care about his family,and our 8 dogs are my family.
They are like children for us,they live whith great area,they live in house,they sleep in my bed.
When i wake up,there are the first to say''good morning'' and i feel they are happy and loved.
On a over side,they ave a special character,they are reserved with people or situation they dont know.
So what they look stressed.....Is it a reason to publicly assure that my dogs are unhappy and badtreated ?
I remenber to you that they ave done a very long travel(1400 kms) and they find themselves in a new situation....noise...people...others dogs they don't know.
To be stressed dont want to mean have bad treatments..or you say that on a public forum.
I doubt your intelligence and your objectivity.
take care on your own life and your's own dogs if you'r are able too.
I repeat,i'm not in your discussion of dogs,wolf,wolfhund,hybrid,and so on...i only love my animals and i think that my child who is ten year old is more intelligent that you and both of others...
You are in a mythic world,it's your right..but if i find an other time a post that said my dugs are badtreaded,i can assured you that i lodge a complaint for diffamation...whith your video and your comments...difficult for you..
So..take your way..move your a.. and love your dogs..I hope i'ts the first and last message i leave on this forum...i am in the real live with my dogs and i don't need to create problems ..
So do the same and i hope you get so lovely dog family i have.

Jean Pierre

AMITIES DE KOUMAK, DEMONIAK DIAMOND, DREAM SHAWAK, DÔZ, GRAAL, APACHE, PARYSSE ET SOPHIE
koomak jest offline   Reply With Quote