View Single Post
Old 25-01-2007, 03:12   #17
furyos

hi nebulosa...if y put on free viva street annonce is clear :6 pupps are reserved by people and y have 10pupps for me and an other litter with a female of father breeding "au tenebre de la louve blanche" and merlin(mr arbouys christian )first thing (yu re colombo too here or just moderator?y respect yu but yu don t know me and please don' t juge me and my dogs ...y' m not "yur toy" and y have 42 years and responsable too)...for the other dog is not wolf but a wolfdog's friend ...and yu can see me with him in few time (new pictures arrives)what else nebulosa ?yu re lawyer too?y send private explications to wolfin in mp because y respect his opinion but only if respect people and their dogs ....anything else ....y think this is a discussion beetween him (or her because y just know is pseudo)AND me/and it s not yur problem...wolfin is older enought.....and yu are not his mother or grand mother.....(and yu don t have any crying wolf dog too)y know yu read all forum in wolfdog because yu re sure "passion victim " of dogs and wolfdogs but this evidence don' t give yu ALL POWERS....yu know this french (and sure universal )expression: "yur freedom start when the respect begun front of yu"....y have nothing negativ things about yu and y hope that discussion is closed....RESPECT IN ALL FORUM ......that' s all .....yur role is just moderator not "juge" or "private dedective" of people (and if yu don' t see more the other pics...just because french" fabrice tex "ask to me if y want (and y can) put off them "to the spirit of the race" ....yes this male is so nice and not my wolfdog(he have fci paper) and don' t do any show but sorry he have his place in my web site .........yu know that :POWER is dangerous (look politics people)and if yu have a role in this international forum keep yur jugment for yu and ONLY FOR YU .....yu re not the universal power ...yu re just HUMAN and try don' t forget it ....an other simple human but not simple mind or " simple lamb"(who say YES always to pleasure us)..... respect.frank.
furyos jest offline   Reply With Quote