Thread: Pacino's kennel
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 15:43   #2
Conor

Default Pacino's kennel

You have all put in a lot of time and effort. The result is a very promising looking situation for us here now in the UK. We owe you a great deal, and your professionalism is apparent in the standard of the dogs and the service you have given us. I think it is what taking serious ownership of a very special breed of dog is all about, and we have plenty to look forward to, and to work towards in the future. I am very pleased that Hektor and I are on board, and we are looking forward to getting involved and showing a return of the comittment that you have shown to us.

This is an opportunity for us to make a great name for the CzW in the UK, and I am certain that with you pushing things forward, that is what will happen. In the coming months the UK owners, prospective owners and fans of the CzW and Sarloos will have their own points of contact, information exchange, and mutual support based here within the UK. I am sure that we can also rely on our friends in Europe and elsewhere to support us and help us by letting us have access to their considerable experience, but at the same time I hope that before long the UK owners will be adding valuable information to the knowlegde base themselves.

Thanks to you, your wife, Corrie and others, we now have a toe hold in the UK, and I am looking forward to helping you consolidate that position, and to get the recognition for these dogs that they deserve.
Conor jest offline   Reply With Quote