View Single Post
Old 29-01-2011, 09:24   #2
Juniorwolf

Where in my post do you see any advertisement ?
NON of my dogs or offsprings of my dogs are mixes !
I am NOT a breeder or blacklisted(as far as I know), so which breeder do you THINK these puppies are from ?
Have you checked that this litter does`nt forfill all of the mentioned requirements or is it just something you THINK ?

I have been posting photos of my dogs and other dogs from time to time, it is not my fault that you dont upload all the photos I send to you(like the ones of Janka Zlata Palz and more), but apparently I will get punished for what you THINK and not what are FACT.

That I guess is the problem with a PRIVATE page who dont treat everybody the same, just because of personal prefences, what a shame you dont act on facts instead of your own personal thoughts and ideas, this could have been a great site, if not ruined by some admins personal vendetta.

Just to show one example of many !!!
http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/adult/#i612 FCI accepted papers ?????

I don`t want to sit here and point out all the places you bend the rules for some peoples advantages and for others you bend the rules for their disadvantage, because I dont want to spend anymore time on a page who can`t be objective and treat everybody the same.

When admins thoughts/ideas becomes law and FACT is ignorred, this page have absolutly value at all.
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote