Thread: New admin
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2009, 00:08   #10
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
I don't understand one thing: why do people who hate this private website and openly criticize it again and again in a deplorable manner, ofend regularly its owners/admins/moderators, throw accusations on CSV owners/breeders, not only keep posting here, but also care if they are listed or not and vicitmize themselves if they aren't. There is no obligation to be a member of this community, especially if you hate if so much and think so badly of it!

It's like a case when somebody went to somebody's private home in muddy boots, broke the best vase, called the hosts names, ofended other vistors and then was surprised/shocked and cross that he was not invited again to that place. Why don't you guys take your toys and go to another sand-pit or build your own one where you can apply rules and regulations you wish?

This was explained plainly by the Admin or Margo a few days or weeks ago. Just browse the forum a bit and you'll find the answer.
it started when you and your cronnie friends accused me of mixing other breeds of dogs with my czechs, when i told the truth that i did cross my czech with a wolf and that it was my private breeding programme with my friends from Europe and USA, your little group then told me what i should and should not do, many of my friends from Europe have been sending me private emails since your post has went on line, telling me to ignore you that you are a stupid person and that you talk for yourself not the people of Europe or for wolfdog.org, i have good dogs in uk as many European people have visited and commented on, i have worked hard for 6 yrs and we have news from k.c. that the cws will be registered very soon, i am not and will not be held responsable for the people in uk who cross breed with other breeds to make money solely because they can now say there puppies have wolf content and can demand big money, i have imported 3 new dogs this year and several more come before christmas so i will be breeding pure czechs in uk and when breed is recognised it will be my great pleasure to invite everyone from Europe to come to the uk show rings and let the generl public see more for these wonderful dogs and we can then show our dogs in Europe if we wish to do so, i know a lot of people in Europe and that is all over Europe and one of my dearest friends is from your country and has seen my dogs, i clearly state on my website that i have two differnt types of wolfdogs the mating i done was for new bloodlines for my friends in Europe and USA, whom i hassen to add have no interest in czech wolfdogs at all, and we have no intentions to register any of these wolfdogs as cws as you and some of your friends implied, your friends also accused my dear friend Jan from Germany who has one of these wolfdogs of going to cross it with a sarrloos, his puppy was just 12 weeks old at the time, he dosnt even own a saarloos or czech for that matter, so you see Rona if you and your friends make accusations on line that is not correct then yes you will get it right back, one more thing before i go, i introduced the cws to uk, i have bred 3 litters in 9 years, i have taken 6 yrs to get the law chaged in uk, soon my work will get the cws recognised by the kennel club, i moved and hid my dogs 3 times to stop them being siezed by authorities, risked going to jail, i done this not for praise, not for self esteem or glory, i done this because i love my cws. I got lots of support from all over Europe and have done for the last 6 years people who do not come on hear often because of people like you, these people are dedicated to the breed, and have no time what so ever for your sarcasium and slander about things you know nothing about. so i end with my own sarcastic remark as you know i will,, GO TAKE YOUR 1 WOLFDOG FOR A WALK.........
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote