View Single Post
Old 13-01-2013, 14:47   #17
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Rona, it is very simple why some people like american wolfdogs more, they are not shepherd like the czech wolfdogs, they are absolutely calm and some people think, they look more beautiful. I would say, these are reasons enough to go for an american wolfdog!
Chistian, sorry, but I don't belive you . You stronly claimed that adult CSV cannot befriend and play with other dogs of the same sex, but from my perspective this is not true. I still take my girl (4,5) to dog park twice a week and though she does not like each new female as she used to when she was a pup, she has still made friends with several ones. I can also trust he 100% with humans, including children. If you were wrong with this issue and has never bothered to admit that, why should I believe other things you're saying?

Dogs, wolfdogs and wolves (elephants and bizons too) are each individual creatures with particular set of physical and mental features and it's a huge simplification to make generalizations like you do. The fact that your CSVs are always aggressive and ALL your wolfogs placid does not mean that ALL CSVs are aggresive and ALL wolfdogs placid. By making such statements you mislead and disinform people and wether you like it or not, take responsibility for possible misfortunes of disppointed owners and abused animals.

Last edited by Rona; 13-01-2013 at 14:49.
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote