View Single Post
Old 22-01-2010, 19:25   #68
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
I have no doubt that everyone here is contributing "the same punching" and with dogs ... this debate has nothing to do, it's a witch hunt!
Why do you call two simple questions a "witch hunting"? Are they really so hard to answer?

Quote:
Who does not respect the FCI is Wolfdog. org!
This is a very interesting point though in my opinion slightly too general! Could you please be a bit more specific? What exactly did you have in mind?

Quote:
Here is handled with the data, opinions, decisions, lists are made only by the administrator at will not allow, whichever OFFICIAL canine organization. This is the boulevard and he acts!
I'm afraid I don't follow your path of reasoning. We all know wolfdog.org is a private project, so the owners decide what shape it has and what values are promoted here. In most of your posts you criticize it, but I think it's still very democratic, that even people who do not share those values and do not like the shape are able to write here and present their views, just as you and many others do. Open discussion is always better than gossiping behind people's backs, isn't it?

I suppose there are some breeders who may be competing with you and have bad intentions, want to destroy your reputation, etc. but there are also many people on this forum who have nothing against you personally, will never compete with you as a breeder or expert and assess without prejudice what you, (and Margo, Ina and others) write here. Why don't give them a chance to understand your standing and answer the questions which have been asked? Surely you cannot expect everybody to agree with your views, but it doesn't mean that people hate you or want to 'witch hunt' you. It only means that they have different opinions on something.

Quote:
Have fun Rona, Pavel, sweet Ina ... : 0)
Thank you. I don't know about the others, but I will. Gosh, you're good at raising suspence, Monika . You should start writing detective stories! Now I'm dying to learn the answers to the questions ... where is the last page?

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote