View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 12:24   #6
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
Mirka - let it be.... Or should we start topic about Czech bonitations... And number of Czech breeders which breed with dogs with serious disqalification faults... EVEN YOU....

Don't forget one of the last bonitations in Prague made by 2 famous CzW judges and 2 Czech breeding comittee members where there were 10 males and ALL of them get descritpion "wrong indexes", one get "open lips" and one "untypical movement". ALL THESE are dysqualification faults for Czw. Untypical movement is additionaly VERY serious one .. but... ALL of these dogs get from CZECH breeding comittee notes "EXCELLENT" or "VERY GOOD". Not even one was P14...
Is there a different standard for CSW in Czech Republic?
Margo, I really don't understand.
Mirka's question was reasonnable.
To reply by commenting the wrong czech bonitations is not a reply, it's an attach.
Please open a new thread with Czech bonitation faults if necessary, but can you reply to the question? is 64cm allowed in Slovakia? it's important for our breed to know, don't you think? I don't care the name of the dog, really, he could be my own personal dog as it counts to me, but to know if 1cm tolerance is accepted during bonitation is important.
Is it possible, maybe, that this bonitation was not done according to slovak standards (JUST LIKE IN ITALY) so it gets a nice X like italian ones?
I see no index format on the Bonitation codes as was done in Hronec.
Either the dogs all had perfect codes or the new slovak bonitation rules were not applied in poland.
Another question to answer. Sorry we ask you Margo because you organized the event.
Great pics by the way, it's clear you all had fun (damn me, why couldn't I come... I miss Zubrowka!)
massimo