View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 00:10   #18
Dharkwolf

Send a message via ICQ to Dharkwolf Send a message via MSN to Dharkwolf Send a message via Skype™ to Dharkwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
Sorry Massimo - I should explain it to you (and all of you) before.... I answered this way because Mirka's only intention in this case was to attack me because Daimon is a dog from my kennel... And I see other breeders which are happy because they have FINALLY the possiblity to attack...
Margo this assumption is unsubstantiated and obviously not what was intended.

1) Neither the name of the dog nor of the kennel were mentioned (which would obviously would have been the case if the intention was to attack your kennel.

2) Anyone who knows Mirka knows she never holds her tongue. If she had intended to attack a kennel and the breeding practices it would have been very clearly stated as such.

It is sad to see that the level of paranoia on these forums stops people from talking about the dogs, the bonitations and the problems which arise from them.

Margo you have still not formally withdrawn the accusation which you have levelled against the kennel Vlci Sen. I will ask again - either withdraw or substantiate your accusation.