View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 22:48   #3
Monika

Default Healt problems by Zlata palz

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
We all know... You are repeating it over, and over and over again.... But do you know how many breeders I know (everybody knows) who are breeding toons of dogs every year, breeding dogs since 40-50 years. But still having NO IDEA why they should make the crazy health tests....

I really have good suggestion for you - instead of puffing yourself start finally to answer the questions. Maybe start with Michael?
Because what you are trying to be, dear "FCI JUDGE", is nothing worth till there is no meaning and no knowledge behind your words.. So instead of "I'm the ....bla bla bla" maybe you will be so kind and write the answers...?

I am absolutly sure, that Michal knows, where, when and what kind of problems his dogs has or had. My note not was attack to him, and I am sure, that from my text is it clear. But not for everybody and for fanatics

I care about all " healt problems " not only about HD or Ed, where I don´t see problem in population of CSWs - no fatal! When I am not able to see clearly klinic problems and dogs with " C " more like 7 years old is able to pass every weekend 50 km - 7 years! - the dog is healthy and x - ray and opinion one vet is for me not too much. Only info about 2 joints in whole body, what work perfec!
Congenital hearts defect , degenerative myelopathie affect quality of life fundamentally. Eyes problems not are rare, too.
And if you want so I am concrete, here is one pedigree for example of dead dog with degenerative myelopathie ( for some persons can be interesting how HD combination Michal made)
http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/Files/zdravi/D_myelopatie.pdf
Sorry, Michael but you are big fun of internet discussion, Me not, because I am sure this not deals nothing, and I am absolutly sure that everywhere - in each family and linie is something

Good night, Monika
Monika jest offline   Reply With Quote