View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 02:15   #5
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbot89
anyone know the autopsy report or are they just assuming that the wolves killed him & it wasnt natural causes? Because it could be that he was already dead and the wolves were just feeding of the rotting carcass.
Is possible to know if the animal bite the man when he already is live, the position of the victim before the attack, if he have make any reaction, how much time he survive after the atack etc etc etc. ( this is about the man, not about the wolf that tey kill)
I take this from Wolf.org, I not belive that they would go put one sad notice like this whitout certainly of that the information is true.
About the wolf culprit, I not belive that tey can have certainly that is this wolf that bite the man and kill the man.

For this thought (kill the animal probably assassin), all the assassins (humans) would have to be died like these dogs/wolves that "probably" kill one human ( probably make acidents).
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote