View Single Post
Old 30-09-2011, 12:29   #76
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Nebulosa, Oxbow is one of the dogs who is foundation stock to the Tamaskan breed.

Yuko, the stud book for csw is still open!

Of course it is interesting to know the wolf %. I know a lot of people who are interested in that number. And that is the reason why wolfdog.org did throw it out! If it is only a number and nothing value, why the hell it was thrown out?

But the point is, that the main important thing in a wolfdog is the wolfgenes or dog genes which he gets from his parents. So you can find in Finland some F 2, F 3 wolfdogs with only 25 to 32 % bred out of an american wolfdog and Siberian Husky who act like a F 2 high content with 80 %. So in the end the wolf % is not so interesting.

But because wolf % are not so interested and only a number I am wondering why here some people say and do so, that a csw is "only" a recogonized dog breed????? If the wolf and dog genes are important for the animals so you will find of coure F 6 animals who act more like wolf than like a dog!

I wrote it several times even in Alaskan Malamute, Siberian Husky, Basenji, Saluki, Chow Chow, Shar Pei, Afghan dog and some old more than 500 years old breeds do have wolf genes in them! So it lays on the hands that a csw is full of wolfgenes of course! Wolfgenetic scientist will laugh loud if you ask them that question.

Galy, there are even american wolfdogs F 2 who work as therapy dogs. By the way I know what I am talking about, I have an almost 8 year old csw female, an almost 6 year old csw male, a 3,5 year old very high content american male, a 4 year high content american female and two pups 6 month high content male and female from my female. And the female is a better dog than all dogs I know.

Christian
www.wolfdogs-siouxtala.de

Last edited by hanninadina; 30-09-2011 at 12:31.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote