View Single Post
Old 21-09-2004, 19:25   #26
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Sorry, fo such errors in my text but we are in Slovakia right now and they have here really funny keyboards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margotwolf
Non mi sembra corretto sospettare di un organo ufficiale com'è la Commissione d'allevamento del Club di razza Ceco visto che i suoi membri sono tutti professionisti tecnici, genetici e non "solamente" allevatori con grande bagaglio d'esperienze con il Clc.
Dear Andrea, Czech breeding comittee is not an HOLY COW. They are not right in all situation. Some of them are not active anymore. Other are not experts. You say they are professionals. You want an example­? Nada Sebkova - member of breeding comitte. Number of owned CLC = 0. Number of bred CLC = 0. Activity in the club = 2 years - since she is the owner of Mutara. She has really no BASIC information about CLC.
But what is most important - even the breeding committee made of REAL professionals have NO RIGHT to include such mixes into breeding.
And last - if you want to know the opinion about such mixes made by really experienced people (allevatori con grande bagaglio d'esperienze con il Clc) - it is simple - they are against. Slovakian Club made of people which have more experienced then the whole people from Mutara club already send OFFICIAL prostest to the Czech Club...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margotwolf
Così hanno preso per buono almeno la discendenza della Lupa Canadese giusto per vedere se davvero questa idea poteva funzionare (solo questo). In caso di sucesso allora c'è già un Lupo dei Karpazi a disposizione, per poter rifare l'esperimento come elencato nei 4 punti nell'articolo.
Andrea, I know you have no bigger contact with Czech Club. Dont be angry but I sure your only source about what is going on during the Czech Club meetings is Monika. Right­? So small explanation - we asked the Mutara people and what you write is not true. They did not wanted to asure us they will not use them - if they will make it we will stop the prostest because I have nothing against if Mrs. Sebkova or Mr. Jedlicka OWN and BREED mixes. But I have a LOT against when they want to use such mixes to breed with CLC.
The true is only one - if some of these mixes will be HD-free they will use them for CLC breeding. You know why­? They registered this dogs as CzW.WHY­? If they would only to watch the HD they do not need to register such dogs. They just can print pedigrees at home without any authorisation from the Czech Club. It would be enough for an experiment. But they do not want an experiment. They are just missleading people like you. They want this dogs to be included in the breeing. And this is the reason why they registered the whole litter and they make the bonitation and shows. They try to fullfil the conditions of the Czech Kennel Club which are needed to REGISTER this dogs as CLC....
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikika
Il PT non è di dubbia provenienza, proviene dall'allevamento delle forze armate dove le cucciolate non sono registrate nel Registro civile del Libro genealogico (scritto sul secondo articolo di Hartl) e i suoi discendenti saranno usati solo a scopo scientifico nel monitoraggio del fattore displasia..
Zikika - it is a LIE. Really. Everyone from Czech Republic can show you an article from one of the most famous Czech dog magazines where Hrach - owner of Armin - writes that he has no idea about the origin or Armin. He writes he thinks in his line can be even a Malamute. He BECAME an CLC first after the registration of the Murata crossings. The people from Mutara Club had to write it in the papers because in other case they will never get an registration....
This article written by Hrach was posted by Mrs. Kaufmanove (kennel od Uhoste) on the forum on the Czech Club pages but is was removed by the members of the Czech breeding comittee. Why­? You know the answer - the were affraid because it is true....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote